Making a Baby

Bbygurl- ive already done a Frer digital and it
It said yes..these just worry me cause of slow progression.

Ftale, I usually read the Q&A on amazon listings for pg tests, usually some nice person has listed what MIU sensitivity they are ;)

DH having performance anxiety on Sundays... wth is up with specific day anxiety? DS was giggling away downstairs and playing his game on my kindle so was yelling hooray when he unlocked new characters... that gave DH anxiety because we could hear DS (sounds echo up our stairs but not so much down them). still have a few days till O so it's fine in reality but gah, I'm going to find someone to watch ds for an hour haha

Oh, noooo...hahaha...I know its not funny but I keep hearing his lil voice full of excitement...hehehe...hmmm yeah, maybe start looking into a sitter for side bd time.
Oooh you laugh now, I'm already freaking out that we won't get to bd enough again. I'm reminding DH to drink plenty of water and take care of himself, not telling him when I get a positive opk either as that adds to the anxiety. I told him I'll get DS some baby bandz so he can't hear anything hahaha. I'm like dude!!! Kid can't hear you snore when you go to bed early, you think he'd hear us quietly bd'ing? we are nowhere near the jackhammer level of noise his snoring creates haha

O time is closer than my ticker states though, I feel that overly full bladder feeling like I did last cycle a few days before O, CM is getting there, still creamy but is getting more towards the watery side. I so hope this will be it!

How are you feeling FTale? one week closer to testing for you or are you going to try to wait it out this cycle? but hehe I said I'd wait till AF last cycle and there I was testing at 11dpo :haha:

See you made me laugh all over again... :rofl:

I really hope this is your cycle too, Disney. :happydance:

I'm sick off my butt. Too early for this, so its probably just nerves. My tests that I ordered are rubbish from what I've researched so my no testing early has turned into..why not? :blush: I won't be able to trust anything they say until after AF is long gone and not missed. :shrug:

I'm dragging my bum out to get my daughter to her gymnastics class. I'll catch up with you ladies later.

Home now and all I want to do is barf then eat. Eat again then barf.

What gives?:shrug:

hope you feeling better FTale. well I'm feeling slightly more human as I got a pretty good sleep last night.

I was feeling positive about this cycle let until today. now I don't feel it worked. dunno what's making me think that but I do.

My tests still seem the same! I feel bummed :cry: i want to buy a estimator to see if the 3+ comes out but then i dont. I was looking for the Detect5 test but i couldnt find any. Im to the point of getting betas done cause im super worried idk why.

My tests still seem the same! I feel bummed :cry: i want to buy a estimator to see if the 3+ comes out but then i dont. I was looking for the Detect5 test but i couldnt find any. Im to the point of getting betas done cause im super worried idk why.

Aw try not to worry. remember those tests are slow to show progression. could cloud go for an early scan at all?

oh just saw you mention betas. if that is an option definitely go for it. Sometimes peace of mind is more important than anything

hope you feeling better FTale. well I'm feeling slightly more human as I got a pretty good sleep last night.

I was feeling positive about this cycle let until today. now I don't feel it worked. dunno what's making me think that but I do.

:dohh: So that's where my sleep went..hahah...I hope you feel super refreshed. I was hot and miserable all night. I kept getting up to go pee galore. I had a nightmare on top of that before I finally just got out of bed. I maybe got 2 and a halr straight hours of sleep. Now I'm finally sucking on tylenol.

How are your babies doing? If there is one thing I've learned, you don't get to count yourself out..lol Only AF can take us out of the pic. I think I was about in tears yesterday because I felt so off but couldn't say its because of pregnancy. How the heck would I know? :shrug:

Why do you think you are out?:hugs:

Probably time for betas :hugs: Put your mind at ease. Home pregnancy sticks are meant to let us know theres a lil bean in there, the rest is up to the doctors and the fancy spancy tests. :hugs:

:dohh: So that's where my sleep went..hahah...I hope you feel super refreshed. I was hot and miserable all night. I kept getting up to go pee galore. I had a nightmare on top of that before I finally just got out of bed. I maybe got 2 and a halr straight hours of sleep. Now I'm finally sucking on tylenol.

How are your babies doing? If there is one thing I've learned, you don't get to count yourself out..lol Only AF can take us out of the pic. I think I was about in tears yesterday because I felt so off but couldn't say its because of pregnancy. How the heck would I know? :shrug:

Why do you think you are out?:hugs:

sorry to hear you had a bad night sleep wise ftale x lack of sleep is a killer. but I have to say it all sounds like something may be going on to make you hot and restless... and the peeing AND the nightmare.. all sounds good to me! hope they are positive signs a little bean is getting ready to cosy up in your uterus😀

my smallest is over the worst. she is eating again and sleeping better.. Although with her feet in my face for half the night! middle child is still very sore she's only eating yogurts still. she's talking really funny too and I have to try not to laugh ( that sounds awful). she is talking trying to avoid touching her teeth off the sores and it's making words come out funny. she's in good form though at least.

I can't say why I feel that way. just got an overwhelming feeling this morning. Hopefully I'm wrong. not a single symptom or anything though. . we will see. That's all I can do anyway!

I have been very anxious . like my last 2 were sections so this would be a third one and I'm imagining something going wrong and leaving my small children 😢.

then my husband woke up this morning with fairly severe pain in his tailbone and it must be bad cos he never complains of pain then I Googled sudden coccyx pain and cancer came up as a possibility. I suffered awful. anxiety about 6 years ago I hope it's not coming back.

but on the plus side I booked a santa experience for them. 8 December they will meet him. Can't wait. 73 euro though 😨. but it will be worth it.

wow sorry that was long!!

Just ask Disney, there is no such thing as too long with me. :hugs:

Your husband was tensed up in his sleep or during the day. That junk hurts. The only other time I've experienced it was when I got pregnant with my daughter because my body was changing and I was sitting in a new chair/new work office. It will feel like the lil tail bone has discnnected but the tissues around it are inflamed from however he was sitting standing or laying down. Tears of pain. I hope he feels better. I would do some stretches to elongate his torso and legs (you may have to pull on each one of them as he lays on his stomach) Or if he prefers a physical therapist to manipulate him, it would help. Poor man.

I am so sorry you had/have trouble with anxiety. You are not alone. You at least recognize it. I think a lil is healthy but we have to know when to put the breaks on it. I've battled it all my life. Everyone handles it differently. I tend to do better if I have some one around me to talk to instead of looking at me like I'm the most irrantional person alive. I don't know what triggers it but it just happens. The most important thing to do if find some thing in your life that grounds you. Your kids, Your husband or some thing that you know only You can do which is why you have to step back into the 'known' not the what ifs or others will suffer.

Make sense? I'm sorry to go all Dr. Phil on you but I really don't like to see people suffer. And I can relate :hugs:

You know yesterday I got so fed up with the whole tww I was like "Why can't it just be pregnant until proved otherwise?"...lol "In of court of TTC, I find me pregnant due to reasonable symptoms of hope".

:rofl:

(sigh) Well, before I forget your babies HAHAHAHAh...the voice thing. Can they see you giggling? Oh, man, I would have to leave to leave the room every time so I could laugh. I am glad that it is getting better though definitly headed towards being over. It has a life span at least. Not like lingering bronchitis..eewww.

Well, I'm going go get my daughter ready for school. She goes to her first real dentist trip today. And I get that Progesterone test done :wacko:

I hope everyone else is doing good. It'd be nice to hear from y'all!! :blush:

Im a nervous wreck heading to the lab:wacko: but this will prove what i need to see.

Lyo, glad your kids are starting to get over the hfmd!

Ftale, the IBS, I got the runs something bad when I was 2dpo with DS, it went away after a few days but my OB said it's the hormones (like estrogen surging gives me them right before O and again right before AF), everything points towards a hopeful bfp for you!!!

Jalanis, when will you get the results? I hope they give you peace of mind :)

AFM: pretty sure I'll get my LH surge today or overnight, tests are almost positive this morning so will test again in the afternoon and jump DH haha

Attachments

• PicsArt_10-18-08.36.05.jpg
    PicsArt_10-18-08.36.05.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 5
I get them this afternoon around 3ish. Im excited and nervous ive never done these before lol

https://i64.tinypic.com/20zb3hy.jpg

Sideways like always :dohh: top 2 left are yesterdays and top 3 right are todays.. 3rd one is FMU 6AMish 4th tests is SMU and last test just right now maybe like 3rd urine of the day..can yall see why i get worried..sometimes they seem a little lighter and todays looks promising. But who knows..waitinf for my Betas i feel impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->