Making a Baby

Lyo, glad your kids are starting to get over the hfmd!

Ftale, the IBS, I got the runs something bad when I was 2dpo with DS, it went away after a few days but my OB said it's the hormones (like estrogen surging gives me them right before O and again right before AF), everything points towards a hopeful bfp for you!!!

Jalanis, when will you get the results? I hope they give you peace of mind :)

AFM: pretty sure I'll get my LH surge today or overnight, tests are almost positive this morning so will test again in the afternoon and jump DH haha

YAY!!!! CATCH THAT EGGY!!!

I think you are right about Estrogen. I think my body is in over drive making me think I'm pregnant. Man, I was really hoping all these symptoms meant preggers...lol..but even my right ovary is going crazy from it all. Keeps pinching hard.

Thank you for sharing that. Will help calm my crazy peestick a urges a LIL bit..heheheh

Jalanis, look up the hook effect, you may have too much HCG for the morning tests and the more diluted in the afternoon is giving stronger lines? remember how the instructions for most HPT's say to test with FMU because it has the highest concentration, that may be too much for the test to process, especially a sensitive test

Your right disneylovers i need to look that up. Im anxious almost time for results.

https://i64.tinypic.com/20zb3hy.jpg

Sideways like always :dohh: top 2 left are yesterdays and top 3 right are todays.. 3rd one is FMU 6AMish 4th tests is SMU and last test just right now maybe like 3rd urine of the day..can yall see why i get worried..sometimes they seem a little lighter and todays looks promising. But who knows..waitinf for my Betas i feel impatient

Hope your numbers are good.

I'm been feeling pretty bad lately and just decided to use my test no matter what the outcome. I have cheapies and going to try and not stress if I get any squinters but I probably will :dohh:

Just got them and im super bummed :cry: they are 292 and i know that is really low even though nurse said for me to do it in 72hrs then she will see me. Is gestational age from LMP or from ovulation? Thats my question. Cause i know some drs count it sometimes from ovulation day

Just got them and im super bummed :cry: they are 292 and i know that is really low even though nurse said for me to do it in 72hrs then she will see me. Is gestational age from LMP or from ovulation? Thats my question. Cause i know some drs count it sometimes from ovulation day

Jalanis I am clueless about betas, they don't do them over here, but I just wanted to tell you to try not to stress. Do you have any worrying symptoms like cramps or spotting? If not, try to stay positive and keep busy with other things as much as you can.
As for gestational age, I am not sure, but I know for example that my ticker that is from LMP is at least 4 days ahead and at this stage this can make a great difference. So give it some time and try to stay calm (easier said than done, I know)

:hugs:

Disneylovers catch that egg!!!

FTale hope it's pregnancy and not extra progesterone. In any case, getting some answers will definitely help you feel more in peace. Thinking of you.

And all the other girls in the TWW of course! Sending baby dust your way!

Cocotutu- my only symptom is that im already worried, i have nothing but i have had a MMC before so im not sure if thats what im having again :cry: nurse sounded so calm like if it was normal but i know its their job to make you feel like if its fine. I already feel out of it. I have no hope no more. I wanted to buy a CB estimator cause i had before thr 2-3 so i know if i saw a 3+ that would be a good sign but im not even going to waste the $ knowing what will probably happen soon :cry:

oooh Disney ovulation time! tI me to get busy!!

FTale you made me lol at the pregnant until proven otherwise 😂😂 I needed that. you may be onto something there.
and yes anxiety is awful. Sorry you have been through it aswell. it's not a nice feeling. I was able to get myself out of it I think. it helps to talk too.
husband going to doc in morning. still in agony.

jalanis how did bloods go??hope you get the reassurance.

so wanna hear something hilarious. I just did a test. yep 6 dpo. impossible to get a positive but I had the ics so thought sure why not. need my head examined.

FTale meant to ask how your daughter got on at dentist? I hate the dentist. avoid him at all costs!

is your progesterone test confirmation that you ovulated?

Lyp my bloods are super low! Im probably loosing this one they are 292 :cry:

sorry I missed sone posts when replying. jalanis I so hope that your numbers are just on lower range of normal. I really hope so and I'm so sorly you are going through this worry. is there any chance you ovulated days after you thought?

sorry I missed sone posts when replying. jalanis I so hope that your numbers are just on lower range of normal. I really hope so and I'm so sorly you are going through this worry. is there any chance you ovulated days after you thought?

Well i did get a lafe bfp at 13dpo so i really am not sure of how long my cycles were either. But im just bummed already...the paper comes with a chart and measure 2-3 weeks. Thats why if gestational age here means from day of fertilization then i might be on track like the clearblue difi estimator...but if its gestational age since LMP then im way off and obviously loosing it. Im basing it off the chart they put there im seeing online and the chart is way different..if the online one is the correct one then i may be good

Jalanis: I'm not sure about your beta as from what I've researched in the link below for you, I think you are well within the range for any possible LMP less than 6 weeks. But everyone is different, :hugs: Please hang in there.

https://americanpregnancy.org/while-pregnant/hcg-levels/

Coco: Thank you. I really really really hope so. And yes, after my doc visit today I should be getting some answers.

Lyo: Yes!! She did really well. At first she started crying and trying to fight the assistant then she had a ball. Was even trying to use the suction herself. Her favorite part was getting her teeth brushed with that polisher thing....YUCK.

AFM I did see my wonderful PA and she hooked me up with a Thyroid, progesterone and DHEA test...I love her. She made sure it would be covered by my insurance. So, sadly there is a chance my Thyroid is keeping me from getting pregnant ladies. I'm hoping against all odds I can beat it but the truth is I'm always fatigued and my weight is not explainable as I don't eat alot of garbage at all. Some thing is not ticking. I have the blood pressure of an athlete too.

It hurts so bad and I'm holding back tears but it may take longer than I thought to get pregnant this go around. But like I told Jalanis....I'm just going to pee on every test I have in the house till AF tells me to stop. :eyeroll:

So, YES, LYO....LOL...I peed on a stick at 6dpo too...:rofl:

Yea i read into so many pages already...my paper chart with beta is different to these online. So hopefully my beta is withing range from the charts online. My nurse actually said "thats good!" But i was like what do you mean its good im almost 6 weeks arent they supposed to be higher and she just said to follow up on friday to see if it doubles. Hopefully fx everything is o.k here :cry:

Everyone's levels at 5-6 weeks are different, one in DS'S baby group was really low, and she carried to term. DS was 20+ thousand at 5w4d (from conception) and they kept joking about twins running in my family when my pcp did repeat betas 2 a week after I had bleeding and the ER thought I was having a threatened miscarriage.

Hopefully this helps:

1-2 weeks from conception - 40-300
3-4 weeks from conception - 500-6,000
1-2 months from conception - 5,000-200,000

Your numbers are well within range still as you're only just hitting 3 weeks past ovulation, that's if you ovulated when you got the faint positives on opks. You might have implanted later than most (remember that you can implant all the way up to 12 dpo) with the faint positives on your hpts it's very likely that happened too, try to stay positive!

Thanks i researched a little here and there and i feel a little more calmer now. Its just scary going through that same situation again. Since i got 292 and i need to retest on friday...will it be doubled or is it adding 292 for each day til test day? Im not experienced in this lol..i hope nurse was right she sounded happy but not me.

Thanks i researched a little here and there and i feel a little more calmer now. Its just scary going through that same situation again. Since i got 292 and i need to retest on friday...will it be doubled or is it adding 292 for each day til test day? Im not experienced in this lol..i hope nurse was right she sounded happy but not me.

It should be doubling in 48-72hrs so hopefully would be 600+ by friday if not higher. Don't panic if they don't rise fast, mine doubled slower but they were high range for singleton when I had bleeding with DS, they were 20,208 on the day I went to the ER (wed), 30,496 24hrs later (friday) and 55408 by the following wed (thanks FF for keeping that info!!)

AFM, I got my smiley face on the clearblue digis, I so so hope we catch the eggy! I need alllllll the baby dust in the world to help DH not have anxiety and performance issues, although an August baby would be fine... my broodiness can't wait through another AF if I can help it. I'm all oooooooooh babies whenever we're out and see a newborn, it's 100X worse than when we were ntnp :blush:

High five body for having the almost "normal" cycle length there too! should O sometime in the next 24hrs so CD 18 is the earliest I've O'd since err march? and that was a one off 26day cycle!

https://i67.tinypic.com/efgs5d.png

Have any of you all measured by this? Does HCG count as when you got the first bfp? Because if its like that i have 14days since i had a BFP with a Frer. It wasnt a squinter but it was there...hopefully im right lol im not sure how this chart works. Maybe if i would of tested sooner maybe i would of had a bfp at 13dpo which would make day 18 of HCG...ahh not sure. Confusing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->