Making a Baby

It also depends on what your non-pregnant HCG level is, someone who has a starting number of 0miu is going to have lower numbers than someone who has a starting number of 5miu, those starting numbers reflect in your doubling too.

When will you go for booking in with an OB? tbh it's so unknown until you get your first scan, you feel like you're in a weird limbo of cautiously pregnant

My OB appt is til Nov4th but when i called my nurse today she said to do a follow up Beta this friday and to call her to tell her the results then maybe she will see me that day depending on the levels. Thanks sorry for taking over for a moment its just something i dont wanna go through or wish anyone to go through this..

Thanks i researched a little here and there and i feel a little more calmer now. Its just scary going through that same situation again. Since i got 292 and i need to retest on friday...will it be doubled or is it adding 292 for each day til test day? Im not experienced in this lol..i hope nurse was right she sounded happy but not me.

It should be doubling in 48-72hrs so hopefully would be 600+ by friday if not higher. Don't panic if they don't rise fast, mine doubled slower but they were high range for singleton when I had bleeding with DS, they were 20,208 on the day I went to the ER (wed), 30,496 24hrs later (friday) and 55408 by the following wed (thanks FF for keeping that info!!)

AFM, I got my smiley face on the clearblue digis, I so so hope we catch the eggy! I need alllllll the baby dust in the world to help DH not have anxiety and performance issues, although an August baby would be fine... my broodiness can't wait through another AF if I can help it. I'm all oooooooooh babies whenever we're out and see a newborn, it's 100X worse than when we were ntnp :blush:

High five body for having the almost "normal" cycle length there too! should O sometime in the next 24hrs so CD 18 is the earliest I've O'd since err march? and that was a one off 26day cycle!

HIGH FIVE!!

And :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Man that was a long time to go through late Ovulation. I forget, how long are you LPs?

My OB appt is til Nov4th but when i called my nurse today she said to do a follow up Beta this friday and to call her to tell her the results then maybe she will see me that day depending on the levels. Thanks sorry for taking over for a moment its just something i dont wanna go through or wish anyone to go through this..

We are all here to support one another. :hugs:

Feel free to jump in and voice your concerns as much as you want.

Ok, I have to say it.

I LOVE bedtime for my daughter. I tuck her in and we say prayers. Then I high tail it out of her room thinking "RUN". :rofl:

I don't want her to ask for more water or a story or ANYTHING because I know she will keep going and going with whatever she can think of to stay up longer.

Tomorrow I am going on a class field trip with her to help the teacher watch the kids along with 3 other parents. I am greatful for this as it will keep my mind off ttc for at least 6 hrs. :winkwink:

I'll only be 7dpo so not much chance of getting a positive but I know my mind will float over to "FMU is the most concentrated it could give me a positive" :nope:..too soon...lol

How is everyone else doing? Anyone heard from FlyingDuster, Mkaykes or Taylor? Been thinking about them. I hope October is being friendly.

Ftale my past pregnancies i was a regular 28 day cycle but i think that must of changed this time around..cause i did get a late bfp which is unusual for me so hopefully i just have miscalculated days or something

Ftale my past pregnancies i was a regular 28 day cycle but i think that must of changed this time around..cause i did get a late bfp which is unusual for me so hopefully i just have miscalculated days or something

I forget if you mentioned a possible O date. These last few cycles have been a blur to me.

But your O day will give you a good ideal when you possibly conceived and from that date it will take at least 6 to 12 days to implant. If you can look back on your cycle and get a ball park idea of your O day, you'll see you most likely had a late implantation is all.

What dpo are you?

If cycles are 28day i would be 28dpo...and remember i had mentioned my O day was the 21st but i took an opk on the 20th and it was super light and faint and then i took a second opk and it was even way lighter so i dont think i ovulated on the 21st..i can post a pic of the opks so you can see if you want.

I just did a First Signal cause i had done one maybe like almost a week and a half ago and it was positive faint and today i did one and the test line is almost like the control line yet the green handle ones still look a little lighter...they suck

So I have been to the health department and have got the confirmation of pregnancy. Based of lmp I'm due June 24th but my calculations off of o date it's June 27th

Just read through my history pages here and i spotted at 7 & 9 dpo..but got bfp til the 14thdpo..my cycle throws me way off im confused as to know where should i be.

On oct12th i did a CB week estimator and got 2-3 which back then exactly 5wks then 2 days after that still 2-3 since im not sure on dates..

I read somewhere around here that 2-3 weeks is 200-2000miu or something like that but if thats the case then my hcg isnt rising at all since im here still a week later with still 292. Hopefully its just miscalculated :nope:

jalanis Its so hard to be in limbo. But at least you will know more by Friday. I hate that you are going through all the worry though xx

FTale I hear you on the bedtime. it's only in the last 6 months or so that we can put the older 2 to bed without lying in with them and it's sooo much easier but yes as soon as someone asks for water then you know it's not over yet. my daughter will sometimes call when I'm There the door and say mommy I've something to tell you then I go back and it's " my room is lovely why is it so lovely" or something similar! totally stalling. it's funny the random stuff for she comes up with to keep me there 😂

it's great that you have a distraction today FTale. I don't and it's 6.30 in morning here and im lying in bed trying to talk myself out of testing!!

Disney it's great that your cycles are gettingshorter. the less time to wait for O the better!

Taylor I hope you come back with good news news for us x

jalanis Its so hard to be in limbo. But at least you will know more by Friday. I hate that you are going through all the worry though xx

FTale I hear you on the bedtime. it's only in the last 6 months or so that we can put the older 2 to bed without lying in with them and it's sooo much easier but yes as soon as someone asks for water then you know it's not over yet. my daughter will sometimes call when I'm There the door and say mommy I've something to tell you then I go back and it's " my room is lovely why is it so lovely" or something similar! totally stalling. it's funny the random stuff for she comes up with to keep me there 😂

it's great that you have a distraction today FTale. I don't and it's 6.30 in morning here and im lying in bed trying to talk myself out of testing!!

Disney it's great that your cycles are gettingshorter. the less time to wait for O the better!

Taylor I hope you come back with good news news for us x

Jalanis: I agree that Friday will help with settling your nerves. Its a shame those green tests seem to have reached their limit on color. But numbers don't lie and yours look wonderful. :)

Lyo:
"...my room is lovely why is it so lovely"...priceless :haha: Where do they come up with this stuff??? And it always starts off with the "I've some thing to tell you.." Oh, NO , just NO...hahah We get suckered in for another 5 minutes.

Test. I feel so horrible I am just peeing on stuff. I hate bfns but this cold thing is rather numbing. I have tissues starting to pile up around me. How I am going to do a field trip with well over 100 screaming kids :shrug:

I will check back in and let every one know. :coffee:

ooh good luck with the field trip Ftale. hope it goes great.
I tested of course. And of course bfn. the most common day to implant is 9dpo. why do we do it to ourselves. my boobs are slightly tingly this morning but I think they are like that every month. I'm clutching at straws. I really want this or next cycle to work as if I were to get pregnant in December my due date would be around the same day big school starts for older 2 and I might have to miss trying that month whigh I would hate as I'd always wondered was that the month it was meant to be.

Anyway still have 2 chances this month and next month so I'll try not to think of it.

Thanks ladies! I know friday will be the big day wether i will come home crying or come home happy. I was so into google last night reading and it did calm me down ladies that had low levels of hcg and turned out to have a healthy pregnancy i believe i read one where i think she was like 5wks and levels were like 47 etc etc.

As for the rooms with toodlers i feel ya :haha: my daughter always does that to me...she will be like " i like your room its so pretty can i sleep here" lol but nopee i dont let her shes almost 6yrs..but its funny though

Todays test just still gives me a little bit of hope. I wanna do a week estimator but i know those arent as accurate as blood drawn i will just wait it out.

Good luck for Friday jalanis

Pretty sure I'm out this cycle :( off to docs early next month to figure DH's issues out. Figures once my issues were resolved something else would come up, hopefully we can get his stuff sorted for next cycle

Hopefully you all get everything sorted out soon! It would br awesome if you had a miracle bfp though. :hugs:

Hopefully you all get everything sorted out soon! It would br awesome if you had a miracle bfp though. :hugs:

I doubt a miracle bfp would happen but a girl can dream, my temp spiked this morning so unless we manage something tonight I'm 100% out, DH is under way too much stress at work which he thinks is adding to it, I'll just go sulk in the corner :cry:

Lyo: I think you are right. 9dpo is when anyone really can start sweating those tests. I'm going to waitvtil Friday to do it again.I'm actually boredcwith the bfns. :|

Jalanis: FX crossed your numbers more tan double! :D

Disney: Awwww...sweety, I'm sorry you feel out already.
I'm sending babydust your husbands way so he can muster the will to help Make baby. Your baby is just waiting for you He/she is going to rock your world. Hugging you really hard right now.

I'm sorry I wasn't on much today. My daughters field trip was intense. On a hot Farm with not enough water to drink. Did I mention the millions of screaming first graders?
At one point I sat down on a bench and thought "My vagina hurts. It really hurts to sit on this bench but I'm too tired to get up" ...lol
I really wanted to be pregnant this cycle but I have that "gonna start my period soon smell" :( The only thing that gives mehope is that my husband is still OK with adding baby to our home. I think I would not be so old for a while if that was the case. Like Disney, I too haveben going too too ga ga at every baby I see.

Otherwise still getting my butt kicked by this cold thing.

I need to turn in early but will be back in the morning.

Thanks!!

I know how it feels when your all down and not having any hope at all. It sucks, it really does. I hate that period smell its like helloooo can we have a normal unscented period, we are the ones that deal with everything compared to men so that could of been a break at least :haha: were superwomen. Hopefully your cold goes away soon :hugs:

Don't lose to much hope I have had a distinct smell since before my bfp

Taylor how are you? Hope u come back soon with a good update..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->