Making a Baby

FTale, you and me in it till the end (aka big fat gleaming pink tests!). I feel we'll be down the same iui/ivi track if this isn't it for us. If anything struggles make you see just how much our DH's want these babies

On that note... We finally managed to bd but I don't know if it's too late though, I had some o pains and crazy tummy bathroom trips just before he got home and we couldn't bd for a few hours (DS needed dinner, bathing, etc). It's that race against eggy lasting long enough for us to bd and then hope those swimmers get to it in time!

But hey at least there's some sliver of hope, timing is the same as last cycle so it doesn't fill me with much of that hope... but there's a smidge. I'd be due to test the first few days of November so I'm going to focus on our charity walk and try to wait out testing... unless I get crazy symptoms lol. We have a plan for next cycle so I'm kinda ok, kinda not but I think that is most who ttc and feel their hopes are dashed.

We're going up to Menifee to my sweet friend who's daughter we're doing the walk in memory of on Saturday, I get to have fun tye dyeing our walk shirts purple (that was her daughters favorite color). DH is going to take DS out to lunch so he doesn't mess with the dye like we both know he would haha. I love him, but 2 and a half year olds with permanent fabric dye in squirty bottles is not a good idea lol

Disney I'm glad that you got one shot in. at least now you know there's a chance. that is very difficult though. not easy in either of you.

FTale that field trip sounds hectic. hope you get a good sleep after that! hope your cold is gone soon x

ok so it turns out me having Internet cheapies. . not a good idea. I had 5pg tests and I did 1 at 6dpo and 4 yesterday at 7dpo. wtf?? it's like I had no control. now I have 0 tests until the 10 I ordered arrive.
I'm so down about ttc today. I know I shouldn't be and it's only 3 months but I seem to have gotten in a very negative headspace. I need to bring myself out of it.

Hope everyone well this morning.

Lyo, I did that when I was in the tww with DS, I used the last one the morning I got a solid positive... sat there thinking "crud, well now how am I going to see progression?" I didn't tell dh that I'd spent the 5 days prior peeing on alllllll the tests lol

I am not overly confident in our chances this cycle, but hey you know I'll cave and test before the charity walk (it's on the 30th), just because I know I'll end up wanting caffeine to be up at 4.30 to drive down there (walk starts at 6.15am) and we have to sort out our group with shirts and snacks... someone better bring doughnuts!

I'm just glad to have a plan in place for next cycle and I like that august is free of any family birthdays just our wedding anniversary. Almost all of our families birthdays are march/april/may and so so many in dec. Any summer month is good with me at this point

Great that you have a plan Disney. you sound so positive. and heyes who knows you could well have caught the egg just in time it can last for 24 hours after all. fingers crossed for you.

so couldn't test this morning as no tests! the 10 I ordered should arrive today. I also just bought 2 frer as they were on a good deal. going to try and keep them for if I see something on an ic. I might test tomorrow morning with an ic. I'll see.

must do the grocery shopping now. they are back in preschool this morning so back into routine might keep my mind off things.

Hey ladies :D

I'm still super tired from all the benadryl I took last night but I'll be back on to write more in a few hours. I have to some how get my daughter ready for school though part of me is like...pffttt...lets just stay home today. :shrug:

:sleep:

Edited: Wanted to add I feel very unwell and will be back tomorrow to catch up. My temp is dropping super fast too...ugh, promise will post more tomorrow.

Hey ladies :D

I'm still super tired from all the benadryl I took last night but I'll be back on to write more in a few hours. I have to some how get my daughter ready for school though part of me is like...pffttt...lets just stay home today. :shrug:

:sleep:

Edited: Wanted to add I feel very unwell and will be back tomorrow to catch up. My temp is dropping super fast too...ugh, promise will post more tomorrow.

Taking any cold meds? Tylenol could very well be doing it's job and be bringing your temp down

tested just now nightime 8dpo on an ic and nothing. frer says 68 percent can get positive at 6 days before missed which is 9dpo so I'm thinking of doing one in the morning. why can't I stop testing

tested just now nightime 8dpo on an ic and nothing. frer says 68 percent can get positive at 6 days before missed which is 9dpo so I'm thinking of doing one in the morning. why can't I stop testing

Best of luck Lyo! Though if it were me, I would try to hold off a bit more. Those tests can drive you crazy. Even if you are 100% sure of your OV day, you may have implanted on 11 or 12 DPO. In any case, I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

thanks coco. I know I should wait. I wish I could. I have no willpower.

Willpower is not a thing during the end of your tww lol I always say I won't test until af but that never works out haha

FTale, you and me in it till the end (aka big fat gleaming pink tests!). I feel we'll be down the same iui/ivi track if this isn't it for us. If anything struggles make you see just how much our DH's want these babies

On that note... We finally managed to bd but I don't know if it's too late though, I had some o pains and crazy tummy bathroom trips just before he got home and we couldn't bd for a few hours (DS needed dinner, bathing, etc). It's that race against eggy lasting long enough for us to bd and then hope those swimmers get to it in time!

But hey at least there's some sliver of hope, timing is the same as last cycle so it doesn't fill me with much of that hope... but there's a smidge. I'd be due to test the first few days of November so I'm going to focus on our charity walk and try to wait out testing... unless I get crazy symptoms lol. We have a plan for next cycle so I'm kinda ok, kinda not but I think that is most who ttc and feel their hopes are dashed.

We're going up to Menifee to my sweet friend who's daughter we're doing the walk in memory of on Saturday, I get to have fun tye dyeing our walk shirts purple (that was her daughters favorite color). DH is going to take DS out to lunch so he doesn't mess with the dye like we both know he would haha. I love him, but 2 and a half year olds with permanent fabric dye in squirty bottles is not a good idea lol

I like that!!! I'll hold you to that BFP!

I am hoping I see that second line this weekend. Regardless I too will be preparing for a charity walk early November. :hugs:

Jalanis:Thank you!
Lyo:I'd tell you to stop peeing on stuff but then I'd have to do the same...lol...did you buy frer? I still have internet cheapies.
I'm to scared to get the real thing. I'm talking to my belly willing the baby to just give me another line :blush:

Coco: How are you? :). Did you have your scan yet?

Thank you all so much for sticking around. I plan to be on this thread for a while. Speaking of which, would you all like to change our thread name? Like June in July ..lol

AFM I think I just overdosed on benadryl. It was like I took a knockout painkiller that was eating at my veins. I'm better now but will only take one not two going foward.
I'm nervous bout going to sleep. Don't want to see my temp drop. But I do want to see it!!!! Hahah..so better be off to bed.

Love you girls!!!

I am so nervous for tomorrow. Im testing out the ICs i have to be done testing...and they seem to be getting lighter..i hope its not the worse outcome im expecting it might be :cry:

I kinda think its the ICs because i also tested with same urine earlier a first signal test and it wasnt as dark as control line but it was dark unlike the ICs.

Edit: i did another FS earlier it was dark and right now its lighter just like the ICs. Idk if maybe ive been peeing too much or this is it already. :nope: :cry:

Jalanis I'll be thinking of you today xx will you actually get the blood results today?

9dpo and bfn on frer for me.

Hi ladies srry i havent reported lately...but there isnt much to say so ive just been stalkin��..but i saw some girls askin for me ..still no Af 22dpo no positive test..no symptoms..not sure what my body is doin so im jus playin a waitin game while med school is killin me along the way lol
But im happy to read all our beans are still growin fine n you other lovlies are ovulating bdin like crazy an entering the tww.. losts of love and truck loads of baby dust as always for all my hunny buns lol hugszzz n more hugszz..

Good Morning

I'm making sure to post before I get too swept up in a busy Friday. I've got a two part physical with a fasting lab to do early this morning and can't eat till after...eeek. Will try not to be a grouch to my daughter as I get her ready for school but I already feel like :growlmad:...lol

Jalanis: Praying your betas give you peace of mind today. And yes, peeing too much too soon can alter test results. I am so sorry you are in turmoil right now. I don't take it lightly, trust me. :hugs: We are here for you.

Disney: I forget do you chart at all? I'm thinking about not charting next cycle since it will be ntnp anyway. Daring...hehehe (OH WOW, just saw you chart in plain sight...blame it on the hunger)

Lyo: I'm still peeing on cheapie tests. They are still acting like they never seen a second line before. So I took a marker and drew one on them to help them understand what it is I'm looking for... no really I did. :blush:
My temps were never that exciting to begin with. I'm really hot at night with high temps around 2am but settle back down to my usual 97.9 by wake up time. I got my period last cycle at 97.9 regardless of it being above my coverline. :shrug:

Taylor: Thank you for stalking/stopping by too. Did you ever say if you stopped taking the progesterone? That will prolong your cycle. Sorry if I missed that. Sending you energy vibes to get through med school every day. How long is it? What is your mastery?

:nope: I'm just waiting on AF. Too help give myself some encouragement I picked out all the wonderful things in life to be happy for while I wait for one more diaper butt to join us. Oh, and I gave my baby a name if its a girl too. If its a boy, my husband can pick it. :cloud9: I'll be dreaming a while longer it seems but its a good dream.

:hugs:

Jalanis I'll be thinking of you today xx will you actually get the blood results today?

Forgot to add that you might have had an implantation dip. I got a bfn on frer at 9dpo with daughter and then a light bfp in the evening of 10dpo, the next day my beta was only 13 some thing. So are not out in the least!! :hugs:

Forgot to add that you might have had an implantation dip. I got a bfn on frer at 9dpo with daughter and then a light bfp in the evening of 10dpo, the next day my beta was only 13 some thing. So are not out in the least!! :hugs:

thanks FTale that's great to know. I did an ic a few hours after the frer and guess what that a bfn too! anyway I laughed at the drawing in the line. I'm tempted to do that. as for implantation dip I would love to think that however the only temp I could get was taken at 4.30 after what I think was about 10 minutes sleep. everyone woke last night and it was best I could do. so I think it's purely a dud temp. I put it in anyway as it's better than no temp maybe.. Hopefully we will both have lined in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->