Making a Baby

I think im miscarrying as of now..havent passed any tissue but i did wipe some brown :cry:

so sorry Jalanis xx
it really is so difficult. I'm thinking of you xx

Will update in the a.m i will be heading to the dr. No need for beta no more.

Jalanis I'll be thinking of you today xx will you actually get the blood results today?

9dpo and bfn on frer for me.

Forgot to add that you might have had an implantation dip. I got a bfn on frer at 9dpo with daughter and then a light bfp in the evening of 10dpo, the next day my beta was only 13 some thing. So are not out in the least!! :hugs:

thanks FTale that's great to know. I did an ic a few hours after the frer and guess what that a bfn too! anyway I laughed at the drawing in the line. I'm tempted to do that. as for implantation dip I would love to think that however the only temp I could get was taken at 4.30 after what I think was about 10 minutes sleep. everyone woke last night and it was best I could do. so I think it's purely a dud temp. I put it in anyway as it's better than no temp maybe.. Hopefully we will both have lined in the morning.

Thank you. I hope that second line appears too.

10minutes??? :dohh: Yeah, that temp was a dud indeed. I'm guessing you are probably sleeping now? What is your time zone? I'm eastern. Ok, I'm going to try and sleep for 30 minutes as I'm so hungry but can't eat till the blood tests are done. Catch you in the morning.

Jalanis:Thank you!
Lyo:I'd tell you to stop peeing on stuff but then I'd have to do the same...lol...did you buy frer? I still have internet cheapies.
I'm to scared to get the real thing. I'm talking to my belly willing the baby to just give me another line :blush:

Coco: How are you? :). Did you have your scan yet?

Thank you all so much for sticking around. I plan to be on this thread for a while. Speaking of which, would you all like to change our thread name? Like June in July ..lol

AFM I think I just overdosed on benadryl. It was like I took a knockout painkiller that was eating at my veins. I'm better now but will only take one not two going foward.
I'm nervous bout going to sleep. Don't want to see my temp drop. But I do want to see it!!!! Hahah..so better be off to bed.

Love you girls!!!

Hi there!
I can't believe it's testing time for you already :) Yay! I am keeping my fingers crossed for more BFPs this month!

Had my scan and managed to see a heartbeat at 6 weeks :) She didn't even have to do it internally. I am somewhat relieved of course, but I think for anyone that has experienced a loss, you can never totally relax. Which is a same, cause there is nothing we can do really, other than eating a healthy diet. But yes, it's easier to be positive now. My next scan isn't till the 19th of November.

FTale I'm in Ireland so it's greenich meantime. so right now it's 2.20 in afternoon. I think you are a few hours behind me?

I've just decided I hate ttc. hate the waiting the wondering the hoping. feeling really emotional about it all.

Anyway Hope you have got some food by now!

Coco that's fantastic news and as you know a high chance everything will be just fine. but I know after a loss pregnancy is never the same.

Just phoned the nurse and she doesnt want to see me because im too early and she said the only thing we will see is the sac, so she still wants me to do the beta to see my numbers where they are at..and also told me brown was normal as long as it wasnt bright red....but thats how my other miscarriage started with brown...so i know its nothing good.

Edit: pinkish red starting to come out. I know its over already :cry:

Coco: :) Amen for a heartbeat. I was just thinking about how after two lines on a test, comes the waiting for a heartbeat, then after that delivering a healthy baby. Its a long trying road filled with so much unknown just hopes for the very best. I am very happy for your family. Will keep you in my prayers.

Lyo: I'm crying tired of ttc. I use to look at my husband and think man I want to jump his bones. Now, I look at him and think, ' better keep my hands to myself, I'll need quality sperm in two days..' That is not healthy thinking at all. I am so happy he is still laughing at me and my crazy ttc antics. What I really want is a sense of normalcy. As of right now I am preparing myself for a new cycle. And I'm trying to not focus on the down side of not getting pregnant but the upside of enjoying the rest of this month. I just looked at my calendar and realized 10dpo actually translates to OCTOBER 22 2016... I did not realize we were that far into October. I just saw dpos :dohh: Thank you for cluing me in on that you in Ireland...that is so cool!! :happydance:

Jalanis: :cry:Holding you right now in my prayers. I'm praying for a miracle. Praying for God to make clear to you what and why things are taking place as they are. Praying that you do not feel abandoned or forsaken as you are surrounded on earth and in heaven with compassion and sympathy unending. :cry::hugs::cry:

:hugs::hugs::hugs: big hugs Jalanis! It's never easy losing early pregnancies, huge, huge hugs!!!

Ftale, I do chart but it's putting my O day as the day I got my first positive opk because my temp was high on CD18 and that temp was only 20 mins of sleep after getting up to settle DS way too early in the morning and then he came into our bed anyway. I may just stick to OPK's and cm charting next cycle. temping is just frustrating, I know I had O pains on CD18 so I'm skeptical haha

Currently naps and bedtime are a disaster, DS wont go to sleep without me being in his room until he falls asleep, it's hard listening to so much crying :cry:

Im sitting here at the drs now...i had phoned the nurse cause i had started seeing red and she told me to come in...my discharge is being so weird it was brown then a little red and now brownish again...i feel bloated like period wise..i hate this...let me see what they tell me.

Bleeding could be from an irritated cervix, a sub hemorrhage, the corpus luteum, there's so much that it could be other than losing baby. Not trying to fill you with false hope but I've been there, bleeding for an hour then it went away and DS is proof that it's possible (still have no clue what caused my bleeding but it was brown when I wiped then bright red, it stopped by the time they did an internal scan), praying that it's similar for you! I had 2 weeks of bedrest till my 8wk booking in appointment and my OB then cleared me to go back to normal. It's possible hun, hang in there

Just got out of thr Dr...sono has no baby nor sac so either its too early to see or theres nothing really there but will be back in 1 week to see if anything has changed. My cervix is way up and closed and they did bloodwork which i get the results on monday.

:hugs::hugs::hugs: big hugs Jalanis! It's never easy losing early pregnancies, huge, huge hugs!!!

Ftale, I do chart but it's putting my O day as the day I got my first positive opk because my temp was high on CD18 and that temp was only 20 mins of sleep after getting up to settle DS way too early in the morning and then he came into our bed anyway. I may just stick to OPK's and cm charting next cycle. temping is just frustrating, I know I had O pains on CD18 so I'm skeptical haha

Currently naps and bedtime are a disaster, DS wont go to sleep without me being in his room until he falls asleep, it's hard listening to so much crying :cry:
I bet he feels a baby in the making. He is clinging on for as long as possible.
FF totally has its own calculator going. I don't really understand it. Going forward I'm not bbt....eekk, just going to take note of how I feel each day. I think that will keep me from testing early. You know? Seeing my temp gets me anxious.
Well I had diarrhea again today. I think its the coffee. Doesn't take much at all.
I'm waiting to get my daughter from school and then I'm going to throw myself into folding tons of laundry. My sweet husband bought us a new bed and closet set. I want to get a head start on sorting out all the clothes to store away.

And not pee on anything till Sunday. Stop laughing Disney...Lyo...:blush: It could happen

Just got out of thr Dr...sono has no baby nor sac so either its too early to see or theres nothing really there but will be back in 1 week to see if anything has changed. My cervix is way up and closed and they did bloodwork which i get the results on monday.

I'm glad you did the scan/beta. It may very well be too soon to see a pregnancy. Thinking of you.HUGS.

I hope it's just too early to see anything on a scan, did they scan internally? I know they saw zip on my abdo ultrasounds with DS, tech wouldn't even let me see the screen but switched to internal and there was at least the sack and yolk, then she finally let me see. Oh how I wish I could give you these hugs in person, it's absolutely terrifying to get so many positive tests then have bleeding when you're too early for them to do much. are they going to repeat betas when you go back?

Plus you haven't had any cramping? that's a good sign

Thanks ladies hopefully its just too soon.
Im having brown discharge with a little bit of tissue clots but dr even saw that and he didnt even sound worried at all he just said that hopefully its just too soon that we didnt see anything.

On monday they give me the results from today, and will also do bloodwork that day also and then friday another follow up with results from monday and a sono. Hopefully my discharge clears up soon.

I hope baby sticks in there Jalanis

OMFG summer needs to go away!! it's only just 12pm and it's 85F, yesterday was 90F. but it's cold in the mornings. I took DS over to the dollar store to get more glowsticks because he's obsessed with them haha, melted on the walk up the hill back to our apartment (it's all built on sand dunes where we are so lots of small steep hills). Even with feeling almost out this cycle, it's hard walking past the pregnancy tests without wanting to grab a few ha! I swear they were more accurate than some I've tried in the past!

But yeah hills and heat not a good mix, especially with the tiny junky umbrella stroller to push DS in, the wheels are the worst but the travel system stroller is in the car at work with DH. and FF calculations are still bugging me, I am either going to get a new bbt thermometer or ditch temping all together, mine takes too long to read a temp. DS's infant digi is so much faster and accurate than my bbt one, just drives me nuts when you have to jump out of bed because he's crying in the night/morning and it can't give a recording quick enough.

I'm talking a mile a minute and need some water, DS needs lunch and we both need a nap!

I hope baby sticks in there Jalanis

OMFG summer needs to go away!! it's only just 12pm and it's 85F, yesterday was 90F. but it's cold in the mornings. I took DS over to the dollar store to get more glowsticks because he's obsessed with them haha, melted on the walk up the hill back to our apartment (it's all built on sand dunes where we are so lots of small steep hills). Even with feeling almost out this cycle, it's hard walking past the pregnancy tests without wanting to grab a few ha! I swear they were more accurate than some I've tried in the past!

But yeah hills and heat not a good mix, especially with the tiny junky umbrella stroller to push DS in, the wheels are the worst but the travel system stroller is in the car at work with DH. and FF calculations are still bugging me, I am either going to get a new bbt thermometer or ditch temping all together, mine takes too long to read a temp. DS's infant digi is so much faster and accurate than my bbt one, just drives me nuts when you have to jump out of bed because he's crying in the night/morning and it can't give a recording quick enough.

I'm talking a mile a minute and need some water, DS needs lunch and we both need a nap!

You walked by some perfectly good $store tests and you didn't get me any? :growlmad: LOL Our stores stopped caring them near my house. And the last time my husband asked me to check with a store clerk to find out, she blabbed it out over the loud speaker that I was looking for some ovulation tests and such..OMG..I think I fainted from utter humiliation as other customers stood there staring at me. My testing made all public. Never did that again.

Its been insanely hot here too. It was supposed to be hot today as well but it instead turned super windy and cold unless you were in a sun spot. I'm enjoying it and hoping it doesn't go away. Got my crochet needle out to make me a new beanie.

So, yes, water, food and nap you two!! We live on inclined streets too and the struggle is real!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->