Making a Baby

https://i64.tinypic.com/2iiaedg.jpg

Just so you all can see how light my IC got and the right one was just right now..i just hope it isnt an ectopic.

FTale how's the not peeing on things going for you??!!

not so good for me. I have peed on 5 sticks today. my husband would think I had lost my mind he thinks I only did one. oh well. let the craziness continue...

I hope baby sticks in there Jalanis

OMFG summer needs to go away!! it's only just 12pm and it's 85F, yesterday was 90F. but it's cold in the mornings. I took DS over to the dollar store to get more glowsticks because he's obsessed with them haha, melted on the walk up the hill back to our apartment (it's all built on sand dunes where we are so lots of small steep hills). Even with feeling almost out this cycle, it's hard walking past the pregnancy tests without wanting to grab a few ha! I swear they were more accurate than some I've tried in the past!

But yeah hills and heat not a good mix, especially with the tiny junky umbrella stroller to push DS in, the wheels are the worst but the travel system stroller is in the car at work with DH. and FF calculations are still bugging me, I am either going to get a new bbt thermometer or ditch temping all together, mine takes too long to read a temp. DS's infant digi is so much faster and accurate than my bbt one, just drives me nuts when you have to jump out of bed because he's crying in the night/morning and it can't give a recording quick enough.

I'm talking a mile a minute and need some water, DS needs lunch and we both need a nap!

You walked by some perfectly good $store tests and you didn't get me any? :growlmad: LOL Our stores stopped caring them near my house. And the last time my husband asked me to check with a store clerk to find out, she blabbed it out over the loud speaker that I was looking for some ovulation tests and such..OMG..I think I fainted from utter humiliation as other customers stood there staring at me. My testing made all public. Never did that again.

Its been insanely hot here too. It was supposed to be hot today as well but it instead turned super windy and cold unless you were in a sun spot. I'm enjoying it and hoping it doesn't go away. Got my crochet needle out to make me a new beanie.

So, yes, water, food and nap you two!! We live on inclined streets too and the struggle is real!!
There's a dollar tree an 8-10 minute walk down the street, rite aide is a 20 min walk in the other direction so I always get a few cheapies from there when AF is late... but that's been behaving so I haven't picked up any since my OPKs came with 20 hpt's

It was 61 when I woke up this morning, I was hoping that the weather guy was wrong with predictions... not so lucky LOL

Jalanis, hang in there I hope it's just those tests being lame!

https://i64.tinypic.com/2iiaedg.jpg

Just so you all can see how light my IC got and the right one was just right now..i just hope it isnt an ectopic.

Hmmm..did you experience the test going light then dark like this before?

FTale how's the not peeing on things going for you??!!

not so good for me. I have peed on 5 sticks today. my husband would think I had lost my mind he thinks I only did one. oh well. let the craziness continue...

I had to stop myself with peeing on the cheapies. I don't believe them. I asked my husband if I could go buy some FRERs and his eyes bout popped out of his head. He gave me a sideways glance. The tww addict in me did not care. I bought a box of 3. If they are negative like the cheapies, then meh, I was wrong. But I don't feel wrong. If it wasn't for this cold, I would feel no symptoms at all. Not even the usually ones. :shrug:

I will take my bbt in the morning to see if it is still above coverline then promptly pee on a stick regardless of what it says :haha:

Praying we can turn our Ns into Ps

Ftale- ive never experienced this before, the Ics have progression but then i did 3 tests yesterday including todays FMU and those were super faint like the pic here and then todays afternoon is darkened again...what can it possibly be? Im scared the beta will fluctuate todays FMU test which is the one on the left and now im thinking my beta could be higher than the A.M not sure...after that i will follow up on monday for another test.

Thats what ill probably do too! I know wondfos are good just not these i have i finally finished the batch and not going to buy anymore well at least i think im not :haha:

Symptom i still have are sore nipps though.

Hey y'all. Little update on me. Have been feeling heavy and full down in abdomen. I will have my first appt on Nov 14th

Hey y'all. Little update on me. Have been feeling heavy and full down in abdomen. I will have my first appt on Nov 14th

Hopefully nothing bad! My brown discharge i had is starting to come off hopefully and when i check down there i have very little stringy brown discharge...i havent had any bright red...except for like 2 wipes in the a.m they were just brown red not bright. Hopefully its just something throwing out my old blood. Anxious for mondays results.

Jalanis, it sounds so like the bleeding I had with DS, I hope that your results on Monday are good!

Good luck for your appointment bbygurl! It'll be here before you know it!

10dpo bfn blah. I feel out at this point. no symptoms. not bothering taking my temp for few days now as a break. already thinking of next cycle now.

here watching mickey mouse with the 3 climbing all over me. trying to sleep while a 2 yr old is sitting on my head not easy!!

FTale good luck with frer this morning. feeling positive for you!

Jalanis hope you are doing OK x

bbygurl not long to your appointment now. exciting.

10dpo bfn blah. I feel out at this point. no symptoms. not bothering taking my temp for few days now as a break. already thinking of next cycle now.

here watching mickey mouse with the 3 climbing all over me. trying to sleep while a 2 yr old is sitting on my head not easy!!

Jalanis: I never did wondfo before. I've heard they are pretty decent. Looking forward to getting your results back on Monday to give you peace of mind. This can't be easy. FX for you.

Disney: OUCH...so cold here it hurts. 47 right now.

Lyo: I'm sorry you got the ugly bfn. Same here. :coffee: I'm not saying I'm going to break my thermometer in half but I am going to put it in a resting place. I can't do another bfn on an FRER....just so final looking. And I'm ready for my break.

bbgurl: Sounds like you are doing good. :happydance: Sending prayers for an awesome appointment. Till then, take it easy at work.

I didn't even cry this time. My temp dove and I went wee wee wee on a stick like a big dork. And got the :nope:

I am very sad but so use to this disappoint. I am going to channel it into positive reorganizing of junky places in my house. Cause I ain't going outside.....:haha:

Next Friday I get my lab results back and do my yearly physical. I will get answers on my progesterone level this cycle as well as possible thyroid issues.

Was just thinking about how I didn't cramp at all this cycle. I just had what I call gas pain pressure on my uterus. Relieved by tooting of course. :blush:

Wellllll, that's all she wrote for me today. I have no idea when AF is getting here but I'll let y'all know when she does. :hugs:

Last night discharge had stopped but woke up dark brown with a hint of red on it. I really want to know why am i bleeding if i dont have anything on my uterus..this is confusing.

Either its ectopic or this pregnancy is done already. Now its more red than brown :cry:

It keeps changing so im really confused ive never had this happen..with my MMC i had a d&c done but there was a baby there and this time around there isnt. I did another IC and it looks like yesterdays positive. I hate this limbo.

Last night discharge had stopped but woke up dark brown with a hint of red on it. I really want to know why am i bleeding if i dont have anything on my uterus..this is confusing.

Either its ectopic or this pregnancy is done already. Now its more red than brown :cry:

It keeps changing so im really confused ive never had this happen..with my MMC i had a d&c done but there was a baby there and this time around there isnt. I did another IC and it looks like yesterdays positive. I hate this limbo.

Oh Jalanis this sounds so hard, not knowing what's going on :( I can't really help, just sending you a big hug and hoping you get some proper answers soon.

I have to say however that just because the ultrasound can't detect it, it doesn't mean there isn't a baby there. Maybe it was too early as they said. Sending you positive energy but I do understand it's hard to feel optimistic at this point. :hugs:

Lyo don't let the lack of symptoms discourage you! I had zero, really zero symptoms till my BFP and then it was just one day of nausea and then nothing till the middle of the 5th week that exhaustion hit. Fingers crossed you get that BFP this month already!

Coco: :) Amen for a heartbeat. I was just thinking about how after two lines on a test, comes the waiting for a heartbeat, then after that delivering a healthy baby. Its a long trying road filled with so much unknown just hopes for the very best. I am very happy for your family. Will keep you in my prayers.

Lyo: I'm crying tired of ttc. I use to look at my husband and think man I want to jump his bones. Now, I look at him and think, ' better keep my hands to myself, I'll need quality sperm in two days..' That is not healthy thinking at all. I am so happy he is still laughing at me and my crazy ttc antics. What I really want is a sense of normalcy. As of right now I am preparing myself for a new cycle. And I'm trying to not focus on the down side of not getting pregnant but the upside of enjoying the rest of this month. I just looked at my calendar and realized 10dpo actually translates to OCTOBER 22 2016... I did not realize we were that far into October. I just saw dpos :dohh: Thank you for cluing me in on that you in Ireland...that is so cool!! :happydance:

Jalanis: :cry:Holding you right now in my prayers. I'm praying for a miracle. Praying for God to make clear to you what and why things are taking place as they are. Praying that you do not feel abandoned or forsaken as you are surrounded on earth and in heaven with compassion and sympathy unending. :cry::hugs::cry:

Thank you so much for your prayers and positive words FTale! Know that you and all the other ladies on this thread are daily on my thoughts as well, whether it is about getting a BFP or some answers. It's hard to catch up some days due to the time zone difference, but I read every single one of your posts. :friends:

Hey guys, I haven't been on in a while, just ticking along really, life being life. I see there is a new title, I love it FTale! Thankfully my subscription to the thread kept me here so I didn't have to find it anyway. But thanks for the PM!!

I'll see about catching up sometime, but for now I'm just doing a drive by quick stop. Lol. My chart should show I'm having lovely stable temps right now, and bang on the day FF predicted to be the beginning of my fertile days, I've had masses of EWCM (like, seriously, masses!!! I can wipe like nearly a teaspoon of it!! Wow) so it's pretty awesome my body is really obvious about its signs now. But we are still having trouble bd. We have tried lots of things and hubby keeps feeling "closer" but he just can't finish in me. It's starting to affect MY libedo too, cos my main turn on is his arousal, so his inability to climax means I'm not feeling like there is much point and I'm struggling too. So we are going to go back to the doctor and see about changing his medication again. He didn't have the problem nearly so bad before the medication change and we've given it a good try, but it's just not working. So right now it is highly unlikely we will catch this egg this month either. Sigh. So I'll tick along, we will give it another go over the next couple of days until I've ovulated anyway, cos you never know?? But I'm not holding out much hope right now. Maybe next month!!!

As a result of all this I've not been overly obsessed with TTC like I had been, cos it feels like there's not much point, and hence I haven't been so active on here. But it'll come back I'm sure. When it's time, we will have another baby.

Lyo don't let the lack of symptoms discourage you! I had zero, really zero symptoms till my BFP and then it was just one day of nausea and then nothing till the middle of the 5th week that exhaustion hit. Fingers crossed you get that BFP this month already!

thanks coco x

I have no tests left this morning but I do think I would have gotten a positive last night if I was and it was a stark white bfn I'm 11dpo now. I've always had a positive before now.

Hi ladies,posting so I can follow. Cd11/12 today so O is just around the corner.

GL to everyone!

Coco: Yw my friend. :hugs:

Flyingduster: I know what you mean as we are in a similar place. He doesn't have a problem finishing all the time but has a huge problem even wanting to - just how he is. He is still sexy as all hell but has a super low libido. He is A-Sexual. I knew that when we started dating and on into the marriage. So, us getting pregnant is going to require alot of ingenuity and I'm not quite ready to have him checked out by doctors until we know all my gadgets are working. I have a physical and lab results this Friday to start me off. It IS going to happen for both of us. And them babies are going to be spoiled..lol

Lyo: Yup. I feel the same. I have tests but not using anymore. If I was going to be positive it would have been yesterday or this morning. I got a bfn on a cheapie and frer early this morning. And my body is cluing me in on an impending cycle starting. My bbs have been hurting in spots like some one was squeezing them. Its just the hormones changing places. I even saw pre AF cm last night. I really wanted to be with child this cycle. But if I think about it too much I'll fall into an unnecessary slump. Its not over just slowing down the pace and intensity. :thumbup:

AFM: I moved myself over into NTNP or yah, know on break. I will still be here every month tracking myself and the usual because there are baby's to be made!! HAHAHAH.....I just won't be doing any forced bd around a predestined OPK signaled start time...:rofl: It'll just be me feeling like I'm about to O and if he is up for doing the deed, cool if not :shrug: So, it may be a few cycles before we catch our rainbow but hopefully we will get more awesome baby makers on here to join in the mayhem of sticks, cm and bding...lol

:dust:
:hugs:FX we all can be new mommas before we know it ladies!!!!!:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"