Making a Baby

Lmao, and after that post, hubby used some ingenuity and we bd! Fully, properly he climaxed in me! Ahhhhhh, bang on fertile time! I have a chance this month!? I'm a bit shocked, I was all mentally prepared to just flag it again. He had to *cough* essentially masterbate over me and times it to slip inside to finish.... Gawd, tmi a bit, but whatever. Lol.
For hubby it is his anxiety and adhd that affect him. He has the libedo and the stamina, he can keep going for ages! lol. But his brain will fixate on a noise, or he gets a song stuck in his head that his brain fixated on, or he worries DS will come in, or he worries if I'm ok, or whatever. His brain doesn't shut off or focus on the task at hand, it focuses on the wrong things that then trigger his anxiety somewhat. He then can't get fully immersed enough to climax. When he first changed to these pills, he couldn't even finish himself, he tried and tried for ages, every day, and couldn't finish with my help or by himself. He has managed to overcome that and can now finish himself fine again cos he can focus more, but he's still struggled to finish in me. So last night was some sorta cross in between. Lmao. Whatever, it worked! Now who knows if it'll catch anything, but whatever. We do have an apparent plan B, so I'm happy we may actually be in with a chance.

Unfortunately I've had CRAP sleep the past two nights so my temps have been a bit wonky. They look ok on the chart cos I've taken the average of two different times (both yesterday and today) to record and just noted the extremes I got. Lol. Yesterday's early temp was low, then later was high. Today's was high and then higher! Ugh. Maybe I Od early or maybe it's the crap sleep. I'm not due to O till tomorrow.

I'm gonna try catch up on the thread later on, right now I'm having my morning coffee and gotta go feed the kids too.

Lmao, and after that post, hubby used some ingenuity and we bd! Fully, properly he climaxed in me! Ahhhhhh, bang on fertile time! I have a chance this month!? I'm a bit shocked, I was all mentally prepared to just flag it again. He had to *cough* essentially masterbate over me and times it to slip inside to finish.... Gawd, tmi a bit, but whatever. Lol.
For hubby it is his anxiety and adhd that affect him. He has the libedo and the stamina, he can keep going for ages! lol. But his brain will fixate on a noise, or he gets a song stuck in his head that his brain fixated on, or he worries DS will come in, or he worries if I'm ok, or whatever. His brain doesn't shut off or focus on the task at hand, it focuses on the wrong things that then trigger his anxiety somewhat. He then can't get fully immersed enough to climax. When he first changed to these pills, he couldn't even finish himself, he tried and tried for ages, every day, and couldn't finish with my help or by himself. He has managed to overcome that and can now finish himself fine again cos he can focus more, but he's still struggled to finish in me. So last night was some sorta cross in between. Lmao. Whatever, it worked! Now who knows if it'll catch anything, but whatever. We do have an apparent plan B, so I'm happy we may actually be in with a chance.

Unfortunately I've had CRAP sleep the past two nights so my temps have been a bit wonky. They look ok on the chart cos I've taken the average of two different times (both yesterday and today) to record and just noted the extremes I got. Lol. Yesterday's early temp was low, then later was high. Today's was high and then higher! Ugh. Maybe I Od early or maybe it's the crap sleep. I'm not due to O till tomorrow.

I'm gonna try catch up on the thread later on, right now I'm having my morning coffee and gotta go feed the kids too.

:rofl: Ingenuity is in the house!!!

I really think you both will get that egg going at all free willy. He has to feel comfortable or you will be stuck there forever :blush:

Your temps are probably just due to lack of sleep. I'd keep with bding as much as you can. I wouldn't even worry about the temps.

Nervous and not excited for tomorrow cause i know im expecting the worse to come..yesterday i did a First Signal and it was dark not like control line but dark..today i did another one and its lighter than yesterday. Still bleeding all colors brown, light pink, red..i know its not my period cause my tests would of been negative by now if i didnt have any HCG in my system. What keeps throwing me off is why am i bleeding if my uterus was empty you know. Just want to get this over with and start all over again. :nope:

I'm not worried about my temps, but I will keep temping cos I want to be able to figure out O. I don't use OPKs or anything, and just go by symptoms. Temps hel me feel like I can spot it properly and not doubt myself later on in the TWW!

Jalanis, I'm sorry to hear that, I haven't caught up so didn't know. Big hugs.

Ok I'm home from my weekend with friends, tye dyed all of our shirts then went to her niece's birthday party as a tag along of DS and I (hubby went home, he was having anxiety), I didn't plan on staying the night so didn't temp this morning because I didn't bring my bbt thermometer with me. We rinsed all of the shirts this morning then it rained heavily.... we decided that we'd go to Disneyland on our way back to mine as our friend was driving DS and I home. We got soaked, we watched a show, had dinner and then my friends daughter wanted to meet Anna and Elsa so we did that. DS wanted to find "Marshmallow" from the movie and kept knocking on the fake glass windows haha. Got home just before 10 and finally remembered that I hadn't temp'd today lol

Jalanis, I hope you get some answers at your appointment!

FTale and flyingduster, I feel we have the most anxiety filled hubbies, like dude do the deed! Dh is always worried about the DS hearing/walking in but only during ttc so not sure what gives, he's putting too much pressure on himself over it which perpetuates performance anxiety, at this point I'm all "do whatever it takes to get pregnant deal with causes as we go"

Lyo, keeping my fingers crossed for you! Not out until af gets you!

Other than that, my back hurts so much, DS was back to back when I delivered him so it's been niggling ever since and seeing as DS gets tired of walking a lot, carrying him is hurting my back but he's only like 23/24lbs! Nothing much compared to when I'd carry his cousins around. But it's more just today on intense pain, so heating pad on my back and watching my guilty pleasure of "90 day fiancé" and the follow up show, because I went through that process and the show just makes me laugh, so so not fully how it goes.

And I'm trying not to symptom spot because I'm hedging bets on af coming to visit either on halloween or just after, oh how I wish it would go take a walk and get a bfp but I'm not confident at all.

FTale, I'm not going to be ntnp this month but I HAVE to take a bit of a step back from obsessing. I'm torn as whether to opk or not. I'd like not to but at the same time I want timing right. if I don't get pregnant in november the following months would leave am awkward due date that would clash with older 2 starting school so really hoping it works this month. I'm still thinking about what I'll do. I'm not going ton temp anyway. I'm not going to obsess in 2ww. I'm going to try and just get on with everyday life and let ttc be at back of my mind. That's the plan any how!

flying duster delighted you are in with a good shot this month
one shot is all it takes!!

I'm lucky that I usually dont have that problem with my husband but we both get a bit tired of all the dtd at ov time.

Aphy welcome!!

Disney so hope it's your month. we need another round of bfps now. Sorry to hear you are having problems with your back x

Jalanis. I'm thinking of you. I hate that you are going through all this uncertainty and waiting. it takes a toll.

Disney: Your chart looks lovely! How do you feel? And by all means symptom spot LOL :dust:

LYO: How long is your LP usually? I usually have a positive by 10dpo too and was trying to theorize that I implanted late but with the way my cycles have been going ...pffft. I'm still holding out hope for you to spring a surprise bfp on us. Why not?

Jalanis: I know your appt is today. Keeping you my prayers. Hugs

I am on my cell so can't type much. But I got the phone call informing me my progesterone was only 4.5 late 6dpo. Low ladies. Went right along with my temps. I was so sad. Looks like I won't be ntnp. I have to get chummy with a new OB who will treat me like I need help now and not later. My old one was like 'you're old, so we will wait till December before we look into your situation'. Never mind all of my early losses in my 20s AND I'm old. Ugh. I need some thing to relax my nerves.
Gonna grab my daughter when school let's out then pray she doesn't want to go to gymnastics so I can meditate a bit on how to proceed next.

Will let you all know what happens next.

NTNP made me so stressed out, I hope it goes well for you ladies if this isn't your month for a BFP, the not knowing drove me insane probably added to delayed O when I had longer cycles.
Ftale, your OB sounds like mine in the "oh well" tone, I swear no warmth, no eagerness to help, I am due my yearly trip to see her but I'd rather wait a few months till I have another reason to go, like a booking in appt. I hope you find a nice new one asap!

My temps looked good last cycle Ftale and nada, honestly I think we missed the egg again, having rumbly weird cramps, 6 or 7 dpo depends if I go by ff setting mine or go by opk's. oh well I'm ok with next month if this isn't our time, I just don't want to have to go buy more pads, tampons etc ha

I went in but they didnt have the results since it takes 3 business days the weekend was closed so they should have them by tomorrow. A little bit of me still has a little hope. But i know more than likely nothing is there :cry: i was sobbing looking at the preggo ladies there at their appt and thinking why can i not be happy too like them :nope:

https://i65.tinypic.com/24xnu36.jpg

First test was 2 days ago, middle test yesterday and today is the right one, i see it a little dark than yesterday what do you all think? Plus todays is more darker than in the pic.

Disney: I won't be NTNP because some thing is wrong with my ovulation/progesterone. I see a new doctor on 29th of November. I say as long as you see a clear temp shift on your chart you have a fighting chance. Don't worry about cramps so much. I know I had a ton with my DD and thought AF was coming for sure. My beta was 13.9 something on 11dpo and frer gave me a faint bfp 10dpo. My temp was dropping fast though. I think progesterone suppositories saved her.

The one thing that stood out for me this cycle was a cold from 2dpo till 10dpo exactly. I think my egg just didn't implant or just wasn't viable. I had the strongest suspicion I was pregnant but not a line in sight. The new OB I see at the end of November is as good as seeing an RE.
:).

This cycle I'm going to focus on decluttering my house to lessen stress and eating less of foods that cause estrogen dominance.

Jalanis: I'm terrible at waiting for results. But I think looking at those tests are going to stress you out. Just one more night till you can get some answers to help you know exactly what's going on. Hugs

I actually bought these tests to test out my hormones to see when they are back down but since yesterdays was lighter i expected for it to be more lighter today and it wasnt to my surprise. Im still bleeding but no cramps at all.

Ah I misread Ftale, I hope you can get the progesterone under control, have you brought up using progesterone shots/suppositories during tww with your OB? I know they're being a pain but it's worth asking

Ah I misread Ftale, I hope you can get the progesterone under control, have you brought up using progesterone shots/suppositories during tww with your OB? I know they're being a pain but it's worth asking

You know from what I got it seemed they only wanted to hear from me again if pregnant. And at that point they'd send me in for blood tests...then they didn't want to see me again until 7wks to make sure the pregnancy is even viable. Girl, that's just how she said it too....even viable. Wish she had nuts I could kick.

When I was on the phone with the new Office I asked what to do if I got pregnant before my next appt. in November. The appt. clerk said they would see me right away, just like that. They can't proscribe me progesterone unless I see the doctor first. You know, I'll give the old office a call and see if I can get some progesterone. Even though she said she wouldn't consider looking into my situation until after December's cycle was over. Ugh. Where is the love ppl?

I don't know. I've been looking up natural ways to lower estrogen and up progesterone. So, might just stay that route and see what happens.

How are you feeling today.

Lyo: How are you? Kids doing better? Did you buy more tests...:haha:?
My bbs keep waning on me like around O time. Just need to quit and give me my period already. Right ovary is nagging too. Its like zombie tww..lol..

Just had to add I'm 12dpo today and CD27!!! I just might make it to CD28.
Assuming I am still able to make healthy eggs this is a good thing. A normal LP length. :happydance:

Thats awesome Ftale! How long are your cycles? Fx you got this!

I did a PM test and it seems a tad darker than the one i posted earlier! I just hope my hormones leveled out already..will be updating results tomorrow.

FTale I'd be worried that lowering estrogen would delay or cause anovulatory cycles, no? I know too much vitC has shortened my lp before. Giving you progesterone to start after you ovulate sounds the most direct way of getting it under control and most only have to take that till 12 weeks pregnant. Tbh an ob that is being biased against your age is not appropriate, if you can't care for your patients wants and needs, they needed to pass hot care over to someone else and keep their opinion out of it (unless of course getting pregnant be a danger to your life etc). I'm sorry that they've been so crummy!

Good luck for tomorrow jalanis!

Lyo: How are you? Kids doing better? Did you buy more tests...:haha:?
My bbs keep waning on me like around O time. Just need to quit and give me my period already. Right ovary is nagging too. Its like zombie tww..lol..

I didnt buy more tests as my resting heartrate on my fit bit dropped yesterday which happens day or 2 before af so I just know it's on the way. also I am like a raging hormonal crazy person this morning so I'm pretty sure she will be here tonight or tomorrow. my luteal phase is I think 13/14 days.

oh and kids are back to normal thankfully.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->