• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making a Baby

Welcome back FTale, and yay flyingduster good riddance to AF fir a long time hopefully!

Afm: Start opks tomorrow, probably won't o until the 21st or 22nd at the earliest but want to make sureit don't miss if it's a short cycle. Cold is finally on its way or for me but not for DS, ran out of Highlands natural cough syrup so have been tricking him with a bit of water in the plunger/syringe. I swear the stuff only have him a placebo effect anyway (we use baby vicks mostly) he is down to mostly a nighttime cough, it better be gone before next week or ttc will be interesting with having to go settle him before he comes crying into our room... tidbit for you, don't put together a king bed in a small room with the bedroom door open, or door is permanently open lol. Some day I'll just take it off its hinges and put it back up closed. Maybe that should be my project for tomorrow? DS is 2 and a half and has always had a breakdown if the doors are closed and he can't get in/out so we left it until now, but privacy needed if we dtd on nights hubby needs to be up early the next morning (like he gets up at 3am!)

Hi all!
Late to the party but I'd like to join in. Hubby and I are trying for our second. Our first is 19 months and we're hoping for a June baby. I'm currently on cd 16 and now in the tww. I O'd on cd 14 and we bd'd that night and two nights prior. We were a little lazy this time lol. Hopefully that'll be enough to get a bfp though!

I'm 33 and from California :)

:happydance:Welcome NewBeginning:happydance:

Looking forward to joining you in the tww soon. I forget how many of us are in tww yet. I should start a listing in my original post with where everyone is in there cycle.
Awsome idea ! :happydance:

Thanks ladies. I "think" I may have gotten a positive this morning. I hope you don't mind me attaching the pic. These are cheap tesco tests and they are honestly pointless as no resultvshows properly for a good 5 to 10 mins after test it's hard to see. Anyway I'm guessing this is positive. Got to bd yesterday morning and this morning and will try tomorrow morning again.. dh on nights with work making things awkward!

Attachments

• 20160911_143410-1-1.jpg
    20160911_143410-1-1.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 5
I fell seriously behind on this convo this weekend lol!
Welcome to all you new ladies!
Im 7dpo currently and the breast tenderness is killing me. I never get tender and the last 2 months its been crazy! Hopefully this is an early symptom this time 😉
Im getting excited to start hearing testing results now!

Oh oily mamma hope that's a very good sign for you and a bfp is on the way.

Thanks ladies. I "think" I may have gotten a positive this morning. I hope you don't mind me attaching the pic. These are cheap tesco tests and they are honestly pointless as no resultvshows properly for a good 5 to 10 mins after test it's hard to see. Anyway I'm guessing this is positive. Got to bd yesterday morning and this morning and will try tomorrow morning again.. dh on nights with work making things awkward!
Look like a positive to me too...Babydust Fingers N Toes crossed

Im 7dpo currently and the breast tenderness is killing me. I never get tender and the last 2 months its been crazy! Hopefully this is an early symptom this time 😉

I'm wanting results now too... so impatient..I'm 4dpo n want to test:happydance:lol crazy I know

I'm wanting results now too... so impatient..I'm 4dpo n want to test:happydance:lol crazy I know

I tested at 5 dpo when ttc my first 😂 insanity truly overcomes nme during 2 ww.

I tested at 5 dpo when ttc my first 😂 insanity truly overcomes nme during 2 ww.
LOL lol girl ikr lol what were the results...lol now u gonna make me test tomorrow 😂😂

Lol obviously completely stark white negative!!

I can hold out pretty easily until 8dpo but can't stop myself from that point on 😁

So I was tempted to try temping this weekend, DS had other ideas, I spent the night sleeping uncovered at the foot of his bed until he settled from a nightmare. How naive I was to think we'd get a nice night lol.

Started testing with opks today, already a pale pink test line, it's going to be a good thing that I have clearblue digis to back them up (only have a 10 pack from a friend) it's not knowing when to start using them? If I'm not going to o until closer to the 20th/21st when would you start using them? Or just use to confirm a positive IC opk? It's all fine and good using opks when you're wtt, but now we're actually trying in nervous to miss a surge lol

Lol obviously completely stark white negative!!

I can hold out pretty easily until 8dpo but can't stop myself from that point on ��

LOL I'm very fart frighten lol I'll try to hold out hopefully til af is due

The tww is hard... I'm trying to stay calm and not stress about it like I did last time! It's soooo easier said than done lol. I'm just hoping one of the two bd sessions worked!

We should start a testing list!

I wont pre-test at all this month. Tests are too expensive and i have almost no hope that it worked this month anyways lol. I can usually hold out until 10dpo and then its every other day. 3-4 tests a month is hard on the wallet lol

Hey ladies may i join? Currently ttc baby #3. First cycle actively trying so waiting around for fertile & ovulation days :haha:

The tww is hard... I'm trying to stay calm and not stress about it like I did last time! It's soooo easier said than done lol. I'm just hoping one of the two bd sessions worked!

We should start a testing list!

It definitely is hard ...only thing stopping me from testing is because I have nomore..Lol ..gonna wait til af due to go buy more...I'm on 5dpo barely

I wont pre-test at all this month. Tests are too expensive and i have almost no hope that it worked this month anyways lol. I can usually hold out until 10dpo and then its every other day. 3-4 tests a month is hard on the wallet lol

I need extra employment at the rate I'm going lol ..but I don't care I'll do anything to get my beans..lol

I think I may have ovulated last night. Had some possible ovulation pains going to bed. Not sure though. Going to try to bd once more this morning and I'd say that's all we can do for this month with dh work schedule. So cd 11, 12 ando 13. Hopefully that will cover us.

I think I may have ovulated last night. Had some possible ovulation pains going to bed. Not sure though. Going to try to bd once more this morning and I'd say that's all we can do for this month with dh work schedule. So cd 11, 12 ando 13. Hopefully that will cover us.

I hope so ...I can't wait til it's testing time for everyone...can't wait to see those tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->