Making a Baby

Eek so didn't get to dtd this morning at all as dh was exhausted after work. This month has been difficult! All I can do is hope that I ovulated yesterday or today as dtd yesterday would cover me. Fingers crossed. I had the post opk at about 10 yesterday morning. Cm seems to be changing to non stretchy creamier cm from the ecwm. So I'll be positive and assume ovulation has happened 😀

Alright!! :D Most of you are really getting into the tww!! I'm still knocking at ovulation's door. But as of this morning I've either got a bladder infection or just a simple UTI. I'm waiting for the office to open so I can go in for some antibiotics. I've never had anything like this before my urine smells like rotten eggs. I do suffer from kidney stones so maybe this is why? I had left sided kidney tinglings all last night too. I tried taking that cranbery vitamin for urinary health but not deal still kind of burns. UGH. I guess we've been ttc to hard...lol

I'll start the "Where Am I" list in my original post when I get back from the doctors.

Hope everyone is having a good Monday.

Eek so didn't get to dtd this morning at all as dh was exhausted after work. This month has been difficult! All I can do is hope that I ovulated yesterday or today as dtd yesterday would cover me. Fingers crossed. I had the post opk at about 10 yesterday morning. Cm seems to be changing to non stretchy creamier cm from the ecwm. So I'll be positive and assume ovulation has happened 😀

Wishing you the best of luck!

URGH. Hasn't it, Lyo28? You and I have the same thoughts. My body went wonky with a uti and almost positive opks that went are now not even close???? My husband has to work super late all this week. I am so happy you I have you all to chat with or I'd go crazy. FX the bding we did get in was spot on. :winkwink:

Hey, all. I posted the BUDDY STATUS list to the original post. Go check it out and let me know if it is correct for you. Many of us do not have cycle tickers so its hard to guess. I had to reread our post to kind of get a feeling. I can't wait till we all are blinking pretty with our bfps.

Well, its official. I managed to get a nasty UTI. I got my antibiotics and just feel :growlmad:. My doctor was like you do not want to get pregnant on these ( I love her hate the news). Seriously??? :shrug:

I've already been trying and if my body truly hasn't ovulated yet then what am I suppose to do? Tomorrow is CD 11 for me and that's game day..egg be dropping down and I want to catch it. :spermy:

Ah fooey. I think another cycle hope is already exiting.

I mean can you even get pregnant with a UTI?

FTale that's a total bummer with the uti. How long Is the course of antibiotics?
If it were me it wouldn't stop me ttc. From ovulation you wouldn't implant for 7 to 12 days after anyway. So if they are say a week long I can't see how they would have an impact.. think of all the women who take antibiotics before knowing they are pregnant!

Thanks for doing the list that's really good of you as you had to go through posts which is time consuming!

Oh another question from me.. has anyone given up coffee. It never occurred to Me but I do have 3 or 4 cups a day so maybe that will hinder my chances

I only drink coffee during the morning once..i used to also take diet pills and stopped taking them since im getting ready for ttc. The days are dragging sloooooow for O day:wacko:

Oh another question from me.. has anyone given up coffee. It never occurred to Me but I do have 3 or 4 cups a day so maybe that will hinder my chances

Thank you, Lyo. I had fun making it!!

COFFEE, this is going to to hurt but you have to give up the caffeine. I did!! lol I read it messes up your lining thickness along with too much sugar...blah, blah, all the stuff you don't want to hear. I'm sure you can still get pregnant on coffee and sugar but if you have issues like I do its best not to over do it.

FTale that's a total bummer with the uti. How long Is the course of antibiotics?
If it were me it wouldn't stop me ttc. From ovulation you wouldn't implant for 7 to 12 days after anyway. So if they are say a week long I can't see how they would have an impact.. think of all the women who take antibiotics before knowing they are pregnant!

Thanks for doing the list that's really good of you as you had to go through posts which is time consuming!

Oh, and also, I have done some research and it says Nitrofurantoin 100mg or whatever the dosage for the person might be is not good in late pregancy without a doubt. It seems to be ok to take other wise but not for an extended period of time. For me its, 100mg twice a day for 7 days.

My heart is sinking at the thought of the antibiotic killing my chances but my hooha hurts too bad to not take it. :blush:

I only drink coffee during the morning once..i used to also take diet pills and stopped taking them since im getting ready for ttc. The days are dragging sloooooow for O day:wacko:

You said it!! I feel like nothing around me but my ovaries is important and its like watching paint dry.

Alright!! :D Most of you are really getting into the tww!! I'm still knocking at ovulation's door. But as of this morning I've either got a bladder infection or just a simple UTI. I'm waiting for the office to open so I can go in for some antibiotics. I've never had anything like this before my urine smells like rotten eggs. I do suffer from kidney stones so maybe this is why? I had left sided kidney tinglings all last night too. I tried taking that cranbery vitamin for urinary health but not deal still kind of burns. UGH. I guess we've been ttc to hard...lol

I'll start the "Where Am I" list in my original post when I get back from the doctors.

Still waiting to O here too, Sorry about the UTI like pain, I hope it clears up asap! TTC'ing when you're in pain down there is not fun :hugs:

As for antibiotics, you could ask for her to give you one that's safe for breastfeeding, those that are, in general are safe for pregnancy too, mine gave me Ciprofloxacin, whilst it was safe to breastfeed my DS it gave us both upset tummies and by the time I was off that, he didn't want to nurse anymore. My OB suggested to change to Erythromycin but I was already 3/4 through my course of them so didn't want to not finish and end up with a worse infection (I had Endometritis from retained placenta). Looks like Nitrofurantoin is a class B for use during pregnancy, so is Zofran, plenty take that without complications. the only not recommended during 1st tri is Bactrim (it's strong stuff, and what they looked at putting DS on for his kidney issues). Maybe this chart helps?

Attachments

• abx.jpg
    abx.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 4

Still waiting to O here too, Sorry about the UTI like pain, I hope it clears up asap! TTC'ing when you're in pain down there is not fun :hugs:

Thank you. :cry: I was sitting around thinking of how I can collect his sperm without dtd..LOL. I just aint in the mood.

I just got off the phone with imaging. My doctor is concerned about my ovaries too. She wants to make sure I don't have a cysts because the pain I had last cycle.

I told her it was so odd that I bled but I never had any old blood like with all AFs I'v ever had.

I go in tomorrow morning and hopefully they will let me look. I hate waiting around for results. I like when you go to OB and they tell you everything right there.

P.S. Thank you for chart!!

Hey all. I'm back.. I go tomorrow to get my nexplanon removed. And I will officially be TTC as of tomorrow. Im so excited and I still have a chance for a June baby..

Sorry about the uti FT! Ugh not fun at all and terrible timing.

I'm currently 4dpo today. Trying to stay relaxed and not get too excited lol. Hopeful but trying to stay sane. I also want to try and wait til close to af to test but ugh... I'm already wondering how early is too early lol

Woww this thread can really get ahead of you lol ...I went to bed early last night...idk you was super exhausted temps pretty high this morning. 98.13 I'm 5dpo and I really want this..
FTALE I won't stop trying if I were u ..ur too close now ...here's what you do ...have hubby put his babies in a container that has a lid .wrap the container in foil get a syringe n suck up all them babies..tilt hips up on pillow if you have preseed apply some vaginally, no need for any on the outside, like 10 mins b4 and squirter them babies in...no sex required lol ������...make sucking up the babies the last thing u do ...so don't suck them up and set then down to do something else...because u need to ensure they keep in temperature they came out with hence the purpose of the foil ...make sure ur already tilted on the pillow b4 u syringe them up .. hope this helps ...sorry it's so Long n drawn out . I have zero energy

Sorry about the uti FT! Ugh not fun at all and terrible timing.

I'm currently 4dpo today. Trying to stay relaxed and not get too excited lol. Hopeful but trying to stay sane. I also want to try and wait til close to af to test but ugh... I'm already wondering how early is too early lol
Yaya! You're very close behind me...I'm dying to test ...I need a task to keep my mind off this as its reading into everything ...lol staying calm for me is easier said than dun ...GL HUN..keep me posted

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->