Making a Baby

Just had to add I'm 12dpo today and CD27!!! I just might make it to CD28.
Assuming I am still able to make healthy eggs this is a good thing. A normal LP length. :happydance:

that's great FTale. Hopefully that will continue!

Disney: I won't be NTNP because some thing is wrong with my ovulation/progesterone. I see a new doctor on 29th of November. I say as long as you see a clear temp shift on your chart you have a fighting chance. Don't worry about cramps so much. I know I had a ton with my DD and thought AF was coming for sure. My beta was 13.9 something on 11dpo and frer gave me a faint bfp 10dpo. My temp was dropping fast though. I think progesterone suppositories saved her.

The one thing that stood out for me this cycle was a cold from 2dpo till 10dpo exactly. I think my egg just didn't implant or just wasn't viable. I had the strongest suspicion I was pregnant but not a line in sight. The new OB I see at the end of November is as good as seeing an RE.
:).

This cycle I'm going to focus on decluttering my house to lessen stress and eating less of foods that cause estrogen dominance.

Jalanis: I'm terrible at waiting for results. But I think looking at those tests are going to stress you out. Just one more night till you can get some answers to help you know exactly what's going on. Hugs

sorry missed this. so what's happening exactly now. they won't give you progesterone until you are pregnant? what harm would it do to give it to you for 2ww. seems very unfair.

Is your ob going by the 6 month mark of ttc before helping you FTale? That's dumb if so, because they already see that it could be from low progesterone and that's not too hard to fix, I hope that buck their ideas up and help you!

Lyo: Old OB wants to wait before doing anything. My primary doc ran progesterone test for me as proof something is not working.

Disney: I didn't mean completely suppress my estrogen, just even out the levels by having a diet more geared towards not over feeding my estrogen. But in all I'm sure I'll need some assistance so my part in it all will be mostly diet and exercise. :) Any cross hairs? On my cell n totally forgot to peak.

Flying duster: Did you you get cross hairs yet too?

Jalanis: Good luck on you appt. today.

well update for me. af is arriving. cramps and spotting.should be here tonight. also husband has to go to Germany with work for 1 to 2 weeks from today. so hopefully he will be back in time for O. it was day 15 last cycle so it should be OK but if it's two weeks cutting it very close.

I called office and still no results :nope: the nurse is not even sure why my lab work wont pull up on computer. Either she hasnt received them, or they will be receving them together fridays and yesterdays to give me the results this friday..still bleeding but not like AF it does have tissue and im having more of a brown color again. Hate this wait time.

I called office and still no results :nope: the nurse is not even sure why my lab work wont pull up on computer. Either she hasnt received them, or they will be receving them together fridays and yesterdays to give me the results this friday..still bleeding but not like AF it does have tissue and im having more of a brown color again. Hate this wait time.

That's unnerving to be strung along for results. I know during all of my pregnancies that I lost the bleeding went on for a long time but not heavy in one and eventually I had to get a methtrexate shot to stop my betas from rising and get a full period. In another I had no bleeding they just couldn't find the baby early on but I didn't get a dc until 13wks because I was still holding out hope that it was just a slow grower. It was devasting but after holding my sleeping first born in my hands after doing all I could to take care of her ...you'd think I'd be prepared for a mc.....nope. Loss is hard.

I don't know how long you can bleed and still have a viable pregnancy. Maybe there is another thread on it here of women with success stories to give you comfort. I feel bad because I feel like I am just watching you go through this without much true help to offer. Other than saying I've been there.

I know I had to get outside group therapy afterwards. It was always so hard to talk about. It took me 5 years to truly be able to let go.

Sorry, didn't mean to tell my sob story again but you have to know, you are not alone. And with every morsel in my body I'm hoping you are not going through a mc.

I also hope seeing us all continue to speak of BDin, tww symptom spotting, checking in with preggy friends and overall supporting each other in TTC in general is ok with you. As you can see, we are all still here offering you tons of support. :hugs:

I really hope that nurse calls you earlier than Friday with some direction so you can breathe again knowing some real answers finally.

Sending out all the stickyvibes I can muster for you. FX

Thanks soo much Ftale! :hugs:
I know how a loss feels i also had a MMC and it feels terrible!!

I love the support we all have here! I love seeing convos about the tww, O day, testing days!

Yea i doubt it she will call me, shes nice but can be mean too. I called when i was starting to bleed and she said "well if its a miscarriage theres nothing we can do to stop it" and i know that is true but i wanted to see proof i was miscarrying you know what i mean. She didnt want to see me but then she just said come in so i obviously did. All i can do is FX and hope for whatever the outcome is that i can know how to cope with it.

Thanks soo much Ftale! :hugs:
I know how a loss feels i also had a MMC and it feels terrible!!

I love the support we all have here! I love seeing convos about the tww, O day, testing days!

Yea i doubt it she will call me, shes nice but can be mean too. I called when i was starting to bleed and she said "well if its a miscarriage theres nothing we can do to stop it" and i know that is true but i wanted to see proof i was miscarrying you know what i mean. She didnt want to see me but then she just said come in so i obviously did. All i can do is FX and hope for whatever the outcome is that i can know how to cope with it.

Exactly. Its the not knowing part that sends us into a tail spin. Hold on, :hugs: We are right with as they take their sweet time getting with results.

it's so hard Jalanis. waiting, hoping, wondering. my first pregnancy was a miscarriage. anembryonic pregnancy. I started bleeding at 5 weeks its started blood and light. scans just showed the sac I was scanned each week and because either sac grew each week I kept hoping maybe baby was slow to get going. at 8 weeks in was told it was definitely a miscarriage. I was asked did I want to let it happen on its own or get a d and c. I chose to let it happen and I had to wait another 2.5 weeks valentines day 2011 it happened I was 10.5 weeks. the whole period from 5 weeks to 10.5 weeks was torture. I think once it happened. even once I knew for sure it was going to happen I was able to grieve and move on at that point. when there is hope you are caught.

I'm so sorry you have to wait. my hcg levels fluctuated up and down over all those weeks. if you get a good rise in your second results there is still a chance. I did have bleeding on my last pregnancy at 7 weeks for a week then again at 11 weeks. so healthy pregnancies can have bleeding too.

we are all here for you whatever happens. you will have all of us thinking of you xx

That's unnerving to be strung along for results. I know during all of my pregnancies that I lost the bleeding went on for a long time but not heavy in one and eventually I had to get a methtrexate shot to stop my betas from rising and get a full period. In another I had no bleeding they just couldn't find the baby early on but I didn't get a dc until 13wks because I was still holding out hope that it was just a slow grower. It was devasting but after holding my sleeping first born in my hands after doing all I could to take care of her ...you'd think I'd be prepared for a mc.....nope. Loss is hard.

I don't know how long you can bleed and still have a viable pregnancy. Maybe there is another thread on it here of women with success stories to give you comfort. I feel bad because I feel like I am just watching you go through this without much true help to offer. Other than saying I've been there.

I know I had to get outside group therapy afterwards. It was always so hard to talk about. It took me 5 years to truly be able to let go.

Sorry, didn't mean to tell my sob story again but you have to know, you are not alone. And with every morsel in my body I'm hoping you are not going through a mc.

I also hope seeing us all continue to speak of BDin, tww symptom spotting, checking in with preggy friends and overall supporting each other in TTC in general is ok with you. As you can see, we are all still here offering you tons of support. :hugs:

I really hope that nurse calls you earlier than Friday with some direction so you can breathe again knowing some real answers finally.

Sending out all the stickyvibes I can muster for you. FX

you have been through so much FTale xxx

I can't imagine such a late loss. I'm so sorry xx

Lyo: So have you :hugs: You get through it but never really over it though enough to try again. So happy they have sites like this for support. In the beginning of TTC I didn't know they existed and was on my own for quite sometime.

How are you doing? I'm still slowly gearing up for AF. I have this urge to clean so I know it will show up tomorrow ..lol. I just cleaned the yucky grill so we can grill out for dinner. It was naaaasty..:rofl: Didn't phase me a bit.

Lyo: So have you :hugs: You get through it but never really over it though enough to try again. So happy they have sites like this for support. In the beginning of TTC I didn't know they existed and was on my own for quite sometime.

How are you doing? I'm still slowly gearing up for AF. I have this urge to clean so I know it will show up tomorrow ..lol. I just cleaned the yucky grill so we can grill out for dinner. It was naaaasty..:rofl: Didn't phase me a bit.

yep it was only after the miscarriage I found this place and started using it for ttc after it then. it's great.

I hate cleaning grills, ovens.. anything with grease. my oven hasn't been cleaned in quite a while!

I am not having a good day. full bloated pre af feeling, mood swings, no patience, feeling generally miserable and cramps started now. just want it to arrive so I can feel normal again!
oh and my husband is here packing for his work trip and tells me he has no choice but to do nights for a week again when he is back. and guess what week that is.. yep ovulation week. just to make things awkward!

I'm so glad we have our little group :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can't think of a better group of ladies to go through all of this with, we've each been through our own struggles (losses here too) and can help each other.

We better get another round of Bfp's soon!

yep it was only after the miscarriage I found this place and started using it for ttc after it then. it's great.

I hate cleaning grills, ovens.. anything with grease. my oven hasn't been cleaned in quite a while!

I am not having a good day. full bloated pre af feeling, mood swings, no patience, feeling generally miserable and cramps started now. just want it to arrive so I can feel normal again!
oh and my husband is here packing for his work trip and tells me he has no choice but to do nights for a week again when he is back. and guess what week that is.. yep ovulation week. just to make things awkward!

Well, darn, that's just dandy. As much as I want us to get blaring bfps at the same time, this is ridiculous ..lol

I really hope you all squeeze in some bd whenever you can. Heck, you might find it works better at a different time of day. There is no way I'd be getting any morning time loving because mine is a zombie in the morning :nope:

I'm guessing we will both be partying with AF before the weekend starts good. Well at least it will be mostly over by next weekend hopefully.

Meanwhile I drug my feet stocking up on pads....bleh

I'm so glad we have our little group :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I can't think of a better group of ladies to go through all of this with, we've each been through our ownstruggles (losses here too) and can help each other.

We better get another round of Bfp's soon!

YES!!! BFPs please!!! :happydance:

I can feel it. I wonder who it'll be.....hmmm

Hehehe

Well, darn, that's just dandy. As much as I want us to get blaring bfps at the same time, this is ridiculous ..lol

I really hope you all squeeze in some bd whenever you can. Heck, you might find it works better at a different time of day. There is no way I'd be getting any morning time loving because mine is a zombie in the morning :nope:

I'm guessing we will both be partying with AF before the weekend starts good. Well at least it will be mostly over by next weekend hopefully.

we have made a pact no matter what we will get the bd in! he will be arriving home morning times after older 2 at preschool so we would have to keep 2 yr old entertained. tablet TV whatever. great parenting here but it will only take 10 minutes 😀 .

no af here yet but I had a couple spots earlier and still bloated horribleness. hope I wake up tomorrow with it. your luteal phase is definitely getting longer so ftale yeah? that's good.

we have made a pact no matter what we will get the bd in! he will be arriving home morning times after older 2 at preschool so we would have to keep 2 yr old entertained. tablet TV whatever. great parenting here but it will only take 10 minutes 😀 .

no af here yet but I had a couple spots earlier and still bloated horribleness. hope I wake up tomorrow with it. your luteal phase is definitely getting longer so ftale yeah? that's good.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Get that time !!! I'm so happy you too made a plan. He's awesome for understanding too. And no judgements here, I'm sure your two year old will love whatever you busy them with. I know I have to trick mine with candy and an Ipad when i had to do a day time IVI. I told her to stay on the couch...pfft..she did but I didn't think she would...lol Apparently she was bored with me anyway. :haha:

Meanwhile, I'm like not evening spotting. I hate wearing pads if nothing is going on but I don't want any surprises either. I feel like a dam about to release some serious 'water'. UGH.

Ok, will check back in tomorrow. :coffee:

OMG is TUESDAY I'm on CD 28 I'm such a dork!!! YAY!!!!! I was like still thinking I was on CD27.

I am SO happy!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->