Making a Baby

Oh jalanis, I've just caught up a bit, I'm sorry you are bleeding so much with no answers, and the test not being significant.... Ugh!!! I feel for you, and send every nice thought I can. Xxx

FTale, yay for a longer LP!!! Is there any chance you're preg??? I haven't caught up fully but I see you're having some progesterone issues? I love my cup for pre-AF, cos it can be worn fine when there is nothing happening, and it'll catch it when it does happen but ya can't feel it otherwise!!! Haha. I hate pads. Xx anyway!

Now I can't remember what else was happening, and I've lost track as to where everyone is at!!!

AFM, you remember I was saying I had some crappy sleep and then what I thought were resulting wonky temps. So I took a second temp later after more sleep, and then averaged the two and put that in to FF. But then last night I was thinking, I had lost all EWCM, my cervix wasn't as open, and that if I took those first temps and put them in, it looked an awful lot like an O dip and then a temp jump..... So I changed them to the original temps, and this morning I put in today's and yep, FF gives me crosshairs on Sunday! The day we managed to bd!! Sheesh that was close, but totally within the realms of possibility, so here we go in to crazy symptom spotting TWW! Hahaha.

So, I'm 3DPO, I had lots of cramps last night, I thought it might have been O!?? But then there were really central cramps and sudden sharp pain in my cervix briefly.... Weeeeiiird. It's too early for implantation, so I dunno, maybe it was O?? Ugh

https://i66.tinypic.com/2hf2h3r.jpg

I know i shouldnt be testing :nope: tests yesterday and today have been only a tiny weeny darker and dry lighter. Im not getting my hopes up though im ready for friday to come and bring whatever outcome i will have.

Hey ladies .. shit I've been missing n missed alott!!! Hope everyone is fine n the beans are sticky..Muah!

Jalanis the tests could drive you crazy. but I know how hard it is not to. not long left to go now to get the answers xx

flying duster best of luck this month. glad you got bd in.

FTale no af here either. but very full feeling. just wishing for it to arrive now. has your af got you yet?

well cd1. af arrived just now after I bought a double pack of frer! luckily just before I used one so I have 2 for this cycle now which is good. not using them until 10dpo though!

Thats good Lyo28! At least you know where your body is at again. Fx you got this cycle :hugs:

Flyingduster: HAHAH...No way!! Its a good thing you guys went for it then!! And your cm/cervix sound like they have gone back to infertile. FX!!!! Oh, and I'm not pregnant and mist likely didn't ovulate in this cycle.

Lyo: I still have old cheapies from earlier but only one now..hehehe. Hopefully I join you today in starting. Last night was the pits with feeling full, and like I needed a good detox. I also feel like I need to 'go' but just can't, that's a big sign I'll be starting soon.

Jalanis: You should get a call from nurse today. Has been plenty of time already. Sending you comforting hugs of strength.

Disney: Whatcha doin,? :D. Symptom spotting??? :blush: FX for you!!!!

Taylor: Thank you for poking your head in. Hope all is well.

Other than the usual tender bb's no symptoms... I'm not even stupidly tired in the mornings like usual (putting that down to colder weather though as summer weather always makes me sleepy). trying not to symptom spot haha

I got my results and they are 29.5. She said its low that i cannot compare to the other beta since it was done in a different place. So she said the beta done on monday should have doubled by then which i see the result on friday.i feel sad cause i knew it from the start but i feel better knowing its not ectopic..final results will be given friday :cry:

Thaanks Disneylovers :cry: final result will be given friday. I wonder what might of caused the bleeding since i the 1st sono i didnt even have anything to start with. Can friday come any sooner to get this over with already :nope:

Did they do another ultrasound? I was so hoping yours would trun out like mine did with DS and he was just well hidden on the first scan (they only saw the sac and yolk then). The good thing is how fertile you are after a mc if you're going straight back to TTC that is, I hope you get your rainbow baby regardless :hugs:

Disneyovers- I get a sono done this friday to check everything and then after sono thats when i talk to dr and he will obviously tell me what was wrong.

And thanks i think i will jump straight ahead to the TTC again. The thing is though idk how to do it cause i was approved for Medicaid where they pay everything and well idk if to not cancel and just let them know everything i went through or not. By this i have to submit proof of emplyment etc etc all over again if i do cancel, but if i dont cancel im not sure what they will tell me. Im not going to wait for AF im going to start Bding right away.

Disney: The cold makes me sleepy and keeps you awake...:haha: I am more tired at bedtime though. I'll take tender bbs. Is this normal for you? I hear women say tender but does that mean shower pain or just the occasional ache?

Jalanis: :hugs: I'm sorry the numbers didn't double as we hoped. I'm surprised another scan wasn't done due to the low beta. I don't really think it should matter where you got it done at. I'm really sorry you are going through this and really hope when you have strength to try again its a much different story.

Yea the last Sono i will have it this friday with the second set of results of betas will be there too. Its a sad situation but im happy that ectopic is out of my mind for now as thats what i was mostly scared of. Right time will come around eventually.

I was talking to some other friends of mine on a different board about Soy Isoflavones. Its what some women use for menopause or to help wit ovulation.

I'm going to give it a try on days 3 - 7 . FX it helps. Also, I will be charting my temps once I start talking the supplements. A girl can try.:shrug:

Right now I keep feeling my right ovary tug then my left one tug.

15dpo tomorrow so I will hands down start AF. At least that's how its been if I ovulate on CD11 or 12, I get a 14 day lp, any later and it usually reduces my lp so this is a big change.

Disney: The cold makes me sleepy and keeps you awake...:haha: I am more tired at bedtime though. I'll take tender bbs. Is this normal for you? I hear women say tender but does that mean shower pain or just the occasional ache?

Jalanis: :hugs: I'm sorry the numbers didn't double as we hoped. I'm surprised another scan wasn't done due to the low beta. I don't really think it should matter where you got it done at. I'm really sorry you are going through this and really hope when you have strength to try again its a much different story.

It's like deep tissue tenderness so I don't know, I get it a few days before AF but the rest of the time it's ok unless DS jabs me with his elbows. I had it from O to AF last cycle, it's making me wonder about the last cycle, I was more confident than I am this cycle. I think the nausea last cycle was from the start of that nasty head cold too. but hey I have more hope for next cycle.

I'm still hating on FF putting my crosshairs on CD17 the same day I got my positive opk, I'm pretty sure my temp rise was from not enough sleep (DS was having a bad night that night with nightmares), I had O pains the next day so it seems more likely to O on CD 18... but I don't want to discard the temp just in case. Next cycle DS has playdates with our neighbors girls that friday/saturday when I should O so, hopefully that gets rid of some anxiety for DH

Jalanis, I wouldn't cancel it, seeing as you're still trying, the lapse between this pregnancy and the next could be a tiny window hopefully, by the time it's processed to cancel, you could be pregnant again already and like you said have to go through proving everything to them again.

Yes i think i will do that. If i see its taking me a little longer to conceive then i will cancel..but not withint this first trying month.

Im so confused..todays 3mu was barely there squinter and i just did another one right now and its there. Not as dark as yesterday but its a clear line..why is this happenin to me! :wacko:

Yes i think i will do that. If i see its taking me a little longer to conceive then i will cancel..but not withint this first trying month.

Im so confused..todays 3mu was barely there squinter and i just did another one right now and its there. Not as dark as yesterday but its a clear line..why is this happenin to me! :wacko:
Very sorry to hear about this hun. Hope u will be fine

Oh jalanis, big hugs. I'm so sorry you're being left a bit in the lurch, not really being able to move onwards yet. Xxx.
Sorry I'm not help win the Medicaid, I have zero idea what that is!!?? Is it a pregnancy only thing??

Disney, that's a pretty significant temp rise, like way above most of your pre O temps so I don't know that less sleep would make it jump that significantly?? If you Od on cd18 it should have dropped it, and even if less sleep makes your temps rise the influence of O should have kept it lower than that big jump?? Hmm. Though in the end, one day out won't matter really will it!? When will you test??

FTale, that sounds like a positive plan, good luck! And good luck AF hitting in tomorrow. But if you didn't O, might it be affected by that???

AFM, ignoring stupid non-symptoms as best I can. Lmao!! Although, my temps were weird this morning! Now, first I'll point out I bed share and breastfeed all night, so I have disrupted sleep. I don't set an alarm for temping, cos I SO dont need yet another reason to wake! I usually temp around 5-ish cos it seems we sleep decently from around midnight till then and we wake for a feed. As a result of my unscientific temping, my temps do fluctuate somewhat! But I still get a shift, so whatever.

However, last night I had broken sleep till 2am ish, then temped at I think 4:30 ish. I didn't read the temp till I woke again at 6:30, and it was SUPER low, like below almost every pre-o temp and waaay below coverline. I thought that was weird and temped again right then, which is the temp I then recorded (same as two days ago and well above my coverline). I'm just not sure what was up with that crazy low temp?? I might have been mouth breathing, but i often do and it doesn't affect it that much. I always sorta warm up my mouth a bit if I feel I've been mouth breathing, and move the thermometer about a bit under my tongue to get a semi average reading from under there, and I've never had a big drop like that? And then a couple of hours later such a high one, so a big difference!

Meh, whatever. I recorded the second one, but put it in the notes what the first one was, and we will see what tomorrow brings. I did have quite a lot of yellow snotty cm this afternoon, but i got that in the last two TWW too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->