Making a Baby

Awesome dye jobs! Not so bright is only relevant to how they were before, they're still striking compared to plain white!! And I see that indent too, argh what a teaser!!

FTale, how was your physical??

Jalanis, I'm so glad things are now more sure. The numbers are going down nicely, and I agree there isn't really any need to wait!!?? Good luck!!

AFM, DS turns five on Halloween, so we are having a quiet party tomorrow when the working extended family can come along, and then still have a nice family day for him on Monday. Soooo I've gone mad cleaning is afternoon. Sent DS off to his nana and pops (in laws) and got stuck in to sooooo much mess and crud at seems to accumulate so fast with kids! We have our dining table back (was COVERED in paper and drawings and pencils and crayons and books.... Haha) I picked up the couches and swept out the toys that get stuck under there, vacuumed everywhere twice, mopped too (that almost never happens! We have terrible linoleum!)
The whole time I felt so bloated and crappy though! Ugh. But it feels good to be done!!

Yesterday I went off googling how soon after an implantation dip could a BFP show up, and started getting all obsessive over it thinking how maybe I could try testing tomorrow morning and have family there for the party and be able to share with them all (I don't wait! Haha) but I'm over it again this evening, I can wait and see. If I had lots of tests I'd totally try a test tomorrow morning, but I don't, so I won't waste it. Lol.

So ticking along, I feel quietly positive and looking forward to watching symptoms unfold but I'm trying to stay realistic for AF coming too. We will see. Tick tock.

I wasn't paying attention fully when ordering the opk/hpt bundle... yeah not wondfos lol
I used wondfos when ttc DS and there was no indents or evaps, just a nice pink line or no line. Technically I have opks for another cycle if I tested just once a day, I test 3 times a day loser to O so I know what time u get my peak so that won't work out lol

Thankfully I still have 4 of the clearblue digital opks though :)

Flyingduster, your temps look great! I had a little giggle over you looking at symptoms, here I am trying to find other reasons for mine, like the incessant need to pee today... seriously I trained as a nurse, I know I can hold my bladder for more than 2 hours but my bladder didn't seem to agree today, and typically I had to go when there was a line of 6 people in front of when out today (only 2 toilets in the store and one had a mum and kid where the kid was doing everything but going to the bathroom), I would have held it till we got back to the parking garage bathrooms if I could have. I don't think it's a uti because usually I just get urgency, not the freaking waterfall it is at the moment. I said to dh that I don't remember drinking that much to need to go so much. I'm putting it down to clearing out bloated water weight because I don't want to have high hopes to only have them crushed my af (due around Wednesday/Thursday). So tired of having that crushed feeling, but hey I've got a better feeling for November's cycle... I was the same with the cycle I got pregnant with DS, stressed on symptoms for the 5 cycles before then settled down with the opks and had a relatively relaxed cycle, that resulted in the crazy 2.5yr old I'm about to send back to his bed. On the plus 2 days before af night usually just want to sleep all day and I didn't go take a nap with DS so hopefully the short lp was a one off last cycle (was only 12 days long)

Disney: Well, now that's a handsome lil model. Awwww.....Beautiful. I guess I can't see what it was like before so to me it is very vibrant. You got some mad skills woman.:thumbup:
LOL...the kid who was doing everything but going to the bathroom..don't you just love it??? I really hope you not needing a nap is a good sign. :hugs::dust: :) And as far as Ibuprofen its the decrease in inflammation that is not good for you before ovulation and so forth. I guess everything swells and grows while getting pregnant but some people have to be on a lil bit while pregnant. I need it now do to a condition I have where only IB will take down the inflammation. But I've been going without it substituting tylenol..bleh, helps slightly.

Do you have any FRERS or CLBE? I've never tried wondofos before.

Flyduster: :hugs: I hope you are preggy. I know some women say they just feel it. I laughed so hard when you wrote you will announce it! I'm that way too. I get so excited! Crossing everything you get to make a joyful announcement soon. :hugs: Have a great b-day party for the lil one!!

Jalanis: How are you feeling today? I forget if you have to do another beta or not. Are taking your prenatals still?

Lyo: Thinking of you with all the kiddos. I hope you are finding time to rest.

I think I'm cd3?? lol I forgot to look at my ticker. I'm doing my vitamins, iso, bbt and making sure to get plenty of water. I'm not going crazy with the temping. Just monitoring it to see when it shifts to indicate ovulation has occurred. Hubby still wants to keep trying. I'm more so watching to see if I ovulate than anything else. So, we will be bding every other day starting cd10 or the first day I get ewcm. Not super urgent that we get busy though.

I feel super relaxed. I think its because I'm aware that I'm not ovulating so there's really not much hope or just nothing I can do really except wait on my appt end of Nov. and try the natural herbs in the mean time.

Well, I'm going to take a snooze before tackling a crockpot experiment. Catch you ladies later

Ftale- yes i had a beta done yesterday also then have another on friday again..it should be the last one hopefully. The nurse poked me in the same spot from 2 betas she had done and i gotta say that did hurt. It never hurts me but it was the same exact spot and its a little bruised up. Yea taking prenatal vitamins still but the gummies ones. Not sure if those are better or the actual pill.

Ftale- yes i had a beta done yesterday also then have another on friday again..it should be the last one hopefully. The nurse poked me in the same spot from 2 betas she had done and i gotta say that did hurt. It never hurts me but it was the same exact spot and its a little bruised up. Yea taking prenatal vitamins still but the gummies ones. Not sure if those are better or the actual pill.

I hope your levels come back down to normal so you can get back to making your rainbow baby! Gummy prenatal vitamins don't have iron in them, other than that they're usually the same for everything else as the pill kind (risk of kids thinking the gummy vitamins candy and overdosing on iron is the main reason they don't have it in them).

If anyone ever has trouble taking the pill kind because they make you feel nauseous, I took mine at night when I didn't have as much morning sickness, I didn't have a problem taking them till I got to about 8 weeks along with DS then it was a struggle to even swallow them. I'm just talking folic acid at the moment, I ran out of prenatals and haven't been to Walgreens in a while to restock my supply

Yeah I think it was an unoccupied evening making me dwell on potential pregnancy and get obsessive. I'm over it again, didn't even consider testing this morning! We just scored a good deal on some firewood this morning so now have got to stack that to age for next year, and of course the party this afternoon. It's a beautiful sunny day, the doors are open the kids are playing, I'm happy to wait. :)

Is folic acid good to take instead of prenatal vitamins during the ttc time? Ive never taken folic acid itself. I would always do the prenatal vitamins once i knew i was pregnant but not folic acid. I think i might have to change for better pregnancy

It's recommend for all women who are of child bearing age. I just take it when we're ttc, it was on sale last time I looked in the vitamin aisle so grabbed a bottle then saw that they were buy one get one free. I think it was $6 for 250 800mg tablets

Afm, delightful bathroom trips, tummy isn't liking me today, I just hope it's not period poops (I still love DS's baby group for that saying), it's worrying me though because then my lp is even shorter if af shows before Tuesday/Wednesday :(

How long does it actually to ovulate before next period after an early miscarriage? Today i had a huge snot creamish/brownish but not sure if it can already be ewcm. Im almost pretty done with the brown discharhe i hardly have any..its just when i wipe...but its lightening already.

I believe 2 weeks after your numbers are back down to normal, if you ovulate on CD 14 that is. At least that's what I was told by my dr.

And jalanis, I have a newfound respect for you not going insane at those indents, these are ridiculous (2 per day for the past 3 days, bottom one is still wet)

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20161029-193638.png so arg.

Are these the accumed tests? Im looking to buy a 40 pack of wondfo:haha:. They drive you insane right the indents! I will never ever buy the green handle ics anymore. Im not sure if to wait for a cycle or not lol i dont know what my dr will say if he sees me too quick again...dont want him to get upset or anything.

Yeah those are the ACCUmed ones, just using them up so hubby doesn't ask what happened to the cheapies I had lol. I looked back at my tests with DS on another site and it at least had pink color by 11dpo even if it was super faint

How many dpo are you? Remember some are late implanters..with this MC i had that was the latest dpo bfp i have ever had.

11dpo by ff crosshairs, 10dpo by symptoms, I'll test at like 3am when I get up to go do the 5k, trying to not drink much before bed lol. I was so "I'm out this cycle" and those indents throw me off. At least I can warn you to steer clear of these ones lol

Ahh cant wait to see! Ill be stalking midnight hours lol. Hopefully a start of something FX!

I can't make out the indents, but argh, I hear so many have issues with some brands!!! I hope one does pop up nice and clear a BFP still!!!

Jalanis, I know I get really EW consistency cm in the TWW, though it's often yellow, it can be white/clear right before AF too, so I wouldn't take the brown ew cm as being fertile yet until the bleeding has stopped totally and no more wiping colour. Good luck! I wouldn't care what the doc says, if you get preg again, then so be it!

AFM, I went ahead and ordered some of our version of ICs tonight. I say "our version" cos it's a 10 pack for $20 with shipping, so it's not like it's super cheap!!! But compared to $20 a piece tests from the local stores, it's worth getting the cheaper ones! So, that will go through for them and they'll be sent tomorrow then arrive on Tuesday at 9dpo. I'll likely do a crazy daytime test whenever they arrive just cos it'll be impossible to resist, and then I'll do another test with FMU on wed morning at 10dpo. From then I think I should be able to wait until AF arrives at 14dpo.... :)

Flyingduster- i already stopped with the light color wiping. Its normal again yay! So well see! I wanna order the wondfos but i think i should wait after we do BD cause then if i receive early ya'll know what happens next :haha: ..and i agree we see tests online over $20 and think its "too much" yet we go to local stores and literally waste around $12 for 2! So thats a good deal you got..which ones are you buying?

Not sure which ones to buy either wondfo or surepredict.

We don't have those brands here, they're a real non-brand at all the ones I get here I think!! I have an old instructions still I think so I'll go investigate but I think they are a non brand. Haha.

My temp jumped way up this morning. Let's see if it stays up and shows a nice triphasic chart. We shall see!!!

Disney: Your temps look really good to me. And I see the indent or evap on the last one. Maybe because its wet?? I don't know but I'm hopeful it turns into more. FF tends to change things based off how long of a flow you put in each cycle. I thought it was odd. I had forgot to put in a day of AF on the chart and when I did put it in, it took away my crosshairs like it some how made a difference one cycle. So, I'd go with what you are feeling and for sure your temps. They are nice and steady.

Flyduster: lol, go crazy!!! You've waited long enough. And yes, tests aren't cheap in the stores. Online they are but it is so hard to tell which ones are truly sensitive compared to the ones that won't give you a positive till like 11 or 12dpo.

Rooting for both of you ladies to get some strong bfps!!! Oh, and the rest of us too!!! LOL

I'm sitting at cd4 and feeling alright. I'm down to spotting only. My Soy ISO test is going pretty good. I had a huge temp drop this morning after getting 7 hours of unheard of sleep for me. I never sleep for this long. I feel like I might O earlier than cd12 this time but hoping not before cd10. The earliest I ever Od was on Cd9 and it resulted in a blighted ovum. So not going down that road again. I think your eggs need more time than to mature. I am feeling nip tenderness but that's normal these days before O.
I want to by tests to use so out of habit but I've run out of faith in them. I haven't seen a positive of my own in so long. I can't get myself to get excited to buy any unless I just KNOW I caught the rainbow...lol

Is any handing out Candy tomorrow night? I wish I was but there are no families in my neighborhood that do it because of the mega hills kids would have to climb to get to each house :(.

I'm exhausted but have a little time to post, I can't tell if it's af-due back pain, or from carrying DS before the walk, hunger pains or just sheer tiredness (my half of our team wanted to race through the walk and pushing a stroller and being in pain, not a great mix).
We had a glorious 3hr nap after lunch though. Getting up at 3am is rough lol. Test at 3am was a bfn so I'm not confident bit at least my temps aren't all over the place like last cycle. If I see a big temp drop tomorrow I wouldn't be surprised :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->