Making a Baby

Ftale- Thanks likewise! Have you symptom spotted yet? When should i count it as DPO? After yesterdays positive opk or after todays pain? Reassuring to know when to test. Im anxious to see my temp tomorrow morning to see if it elevated or what its actually doing.

typically the one night my husband goes to bed early and is totally unconsciously sleeping as he had a long day at work I am feeling very fertile. copious ecwm. very open cervix. luckily normally it's never an issue but tonight he asked could we wait till tomorrow. now technically opk still negative but if it turns positive tomorrow and I ovulate same night then it might be too late. Hopefully we will still be OK. I'd hate to think we missed our chance this month. Unless I can wake him early in morning ... do ye girls think dtd day of pos opk and not before would be enough. Head wrecked over it now!!

Yes, I was researching like crazy when others got bfps and so many said the day of O or positive test because it was the only time that got the chance to bd. Some went as far as to say 5 days before O...but geesh. I think because you do not have a solid positive yet you will be good. The egg is viable for 24 hours. Have you had any O pain? My husband and I think my ph is too acid for spermies to last long so we try to get as close to O time as possible. I think I used pre-seed this cycle a few times too.

If he is willing in the morning, go for it!!!! Resting tonight just might be what he needs. FX :hugs:

thanks for the info Ftale. well did opk first thing this morning which seemed very positive. so used my digital to double check and it was flashing.. very confused then as when it popped out of holder lines looked as dark as each other. I'll attach a pic but we managed barely to bd this morning. the most unromantic rushed pressurised bd ever. but at least we got it done! kids were waking as it was happening urrghh pressure! now I'm gonna but more digitals today even though I shouldn't but I need to see the static smiley!

Ftale- Thanks likewise! Have you symptom spotted yet? When should i count it as DPO? After yesterdays positive opk or after todays pain? Reassuring to know when to test. Im anxious to see my temp tomorrow morning to see if it elevated or what its actually doing.

best of luck Jalanis!

1dpo is day of temp rise normally. like last monight had my pos opk one day then ov pain next day then temp rise day after. so day of temp rise was 1dpo

this is opk . Sorry about pic but I had to crop a lot to get it to fit here. the smaller one is digital that gave flashing. do they look positive?

Attachments

• 20161110_071357-1-1.jpg
    20161110_071357-1-1.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 3
Thank you ladies!

Lyo, that is one impressive temp drop! So glad you are O'ing. Get as much BD in as possible!

Thank you ladies!

Lyo, that is one impressive temp drop! So glad you are O'ing. Get as much BD in as possible!

that's actually from last month Aphy!! haven't been able to temp at all this month

Whoops, my bad :dohh: Still get as much BD in as you can though :winkwink:

to yeah that's the plan. I just got static smiley on digital so I'm glad I got some in this morning. will do tonight and tomorrow night and probably leave it at that now.

must remove the link to ff!

how are you feeling Aphy?

Lyo: Bd!!! Hahaha...those tests are saying you are ready but I'm guessing you know thus already. Rushed/begged bd...meh, I did it a lot this cycle LOL. We can't do this alone so, yeah...lol

Jalanis: I'm a slow riser but Lyo is right about 1dpo being the day of temp rise. Its more about a sustained temp. You can see it after 3 higher than pre O temps where you were not bleeding. Mine usually hits 97.9 on 4 dpo which it did like clockwork.

So I'm headed to work in a lil bit but wanted to post that today will be my first whole day on P cream. 40morning/40evening , 8Omg total of the cream a day in soft spots on my body. Hopefully by 6dpo I will see a big temp change. The only weird thing this cycle is reflux with my vitamins and sugary foods. Otherwise I feel nothing cept for my right ovary feeling tight like usual. Ok,gotta go. Catch y'all later.

Lyo,I'm feeling good 😊 struggling to focus at work and not tell anyone but just have to make the weekend then it's open cards.

Excellent times BD for you this morning and your plan sounds perfect...bet you DH is feeling lucky!

APHY: FX you can keep it to yourself...for a bit Hehehe.

I am not well known for having self discipline 😂

My temp had a drop again so im not even sure whats doing on...i know i did ovulate cause of the O pain i had yesterday i was even a little bloated. Maybe its the weather change here were having too. When i started temping it was a little hot now the days are beginning to be fresh so i think that may be it. Im usually a hot person during the tww so i really think its the weather change. Well see i will still count it as dpo.

Ohhh, congrats Aphy!!!!!!!! Squeeeeee! How exciting!! Ohh, so when if your due date gonna be? Ahh, so excited for youuuuu

And thanks guys for all the thoughts. :) I've been fine. AF sucks but no more than usual. I feel hopeful really cos I did definitely get pregnant!! I've never had a loss before, so I'm not all jaded and adding another notch and not being able to hope for next time etc, it was (hopefully) a one off, it happens lots to everyone, and I already have two kids I got pregnant with fairly easily so I know I can do it, and that tiny pregnancy was just more proof of that really.

My temp has now bottomed out about as low as it ever goes which is good cos it look like five days last month to drop properly!! I have a long Folicular phase so it's another good couple of weeks until my fertile days start yet! So I'll probably just pop in from time to time and see how we go.

Flyingduster: :hugs: Your temp took a good old drop. That much of a drop after 5 days singals impending O for myself. This is a very good sign that you may not have a crazy long wait for O to happen. As far as loss goes, its a mystery with so many what ifs about it. If you can find the will to try again afterwards, most people do get pregnant again pretty fast. Though the doctors are like 'wait a few cycles'...pfffft I can't say that I ever did...:haha: FX for a strong O sooner rather than later. :hugs:

How is everyone else doing? I'm online as best I can. I really want to be sleeping. I lurk then I end up posting and feeling super tired later on. Can't resist.

Well, I'm either 4 or 5dpo thanks to FF and my body for not giving clear signals. I had my first full day of the P cream yesterday (only in evening Wednesday) and then again this morning. As of yesterday my husband and I both discovered my horrible gas...LOL..he is pretty quiet but then accused me of farting worse than the guys on his construction site. :dohh: I can't help it. I think its the cream. Plus side to the cream is my temp is in the 98s for a change. It was a very rocky climb since O day but curious to see if it stays up. I took suppositories with daughter at 11dpo and it took two days for it to climb so I'm hoping I did ovulate and had an ok level of progesterone kicking about already. UGH. Time to get my daughter ready for school...I so want to just sleep in and have her stay home with me...hhehee. I only work two days a week but man takes some getting use to after not working for so long.
Alright, I'll be lurking and posting as I can. :hugs:

Flyingduster,that temp dip is a good sign for O! I hope you get a strong opk very soon!

FTale, I hope you get back into routine of working again soon so you aren't so tired! I might have missed it by is there a specific reason you are taking the cream? (Besides wanting to create your own gas chamber 😂)

Temp spiked up! Its nerve wracking doing this chart lol

Hows everyone doing? Whos next on testing?

Guys, my temp dip is just the crash after being high from TWW! My temp doesn't dip BEFORE AF comes, it crashes a few days later. I'm still bleeding, it's not a pre-o dip! It is now sitting at my pre-o levels and I've got like two so,I'd weeks till I o and it'll drop a bit and then spike for the TWW.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->