Making a Baby

Flyingduster,that temp dip is a good sign for O! I hope you get a strong opk very soon!

FTale, I hope you get back into routine of working again soon so you aren't so tired! I might have missed it by is there a specific reason you are taking the cream? (Besides wanting to create your own gas chamber 😂)

Me too. I'm actually shooting for working at home as soon as I can. So I'm going to be studying up on HR things and getting good and payroll. My job can totally be done at home without going in to work and from what my boss has already said " some things you can log on to at home.."...I was like :happydance:

Yes, I have a low progesterone issue and possibly an issue with ovulation. But can't get to my new OB until end of November for true assistance. My PA did run a 21day test on me to at least give me some evidence of a slow rise/low progesterone issue. My progesterone was 4.5 on 7dpo last cycle so something happened but not high enough in time to help an egg implant. So, I took Soy Isoflavones to help with ovulation 2-6cd and now Emerita Progesterone cream 50/mg morning and 50mg evening. It is working as my temp looks really good. Now I do not know the quality of my eggs or my husband's sperm but I at least know I respond well to Progesterone cream. After seeing the doctor later on this month, I will start the process of looking deeper into things.

I am hoping not to have to look any deeper though ....lol Hoping for a positive test next week. :D

When do you get a scan where you live?

So my opk yesterday was almost positive and today not nearly as dark and have been getting lighter, I woke up with lots of watery cm. It's not unheard of for me to have a 26 day cycle but they're rare to like one a year (already had a 26 day cycle back in feb-march). I'm only on CD 11 so I'm trying to convince dh to wake up to bd later tonight, I so hope it's just a random mini surge and I'll have my usual follicular phase, I need more time to get bd in!

Fx Disney that DH is keen!

FTale, getting scan at 8 weeks so that's 13 December. I really just hope it all stays well cause I am nervous about my level only being 46 at 14/16dpo,it sounds low compared to others I have read about. I am so glad the cream is working and your temp is looking good! Only 4 days left til testing for you! Any symptom spotting yet?

Yep, feel so much less stressed now we can manage to bd without DS interrupting, yay for neighbors willing to watch him for a few lol. Our Plan is to bd whenever I have favorable signs like low temperature, good cm and high cp, and send DS to a neighbor or family to get dh out of his anxiety based on DS hearing lol. Hey it worked. I am still hoping that it was just a random mini surge on my opks last night, today's has been light lines, yesterday's was way darker. I've never had a mini surge before the actual surge before o so I'm not sure what to mark on ff, that test was a smidgen lighter than the control not barely and I didn't test the day before so I have no baseline to compare it to

We're off to Disneyland tomorrow so no time to bd tomorrow, DS thinks he's in heaven lately seeing as we went there yesterday as dh had taken the day off. Tomorrow we're going to meet with friends from out of town, this past month has been the most we've gone in a while lol... yay for living close by

FTale working from home wold be so nice. Hope it happens for you.
I gave up my work as a Microbiologist as it was just too difficult to keep it up with having small children. I'd love to retrain as a midwife but I can't see that happening anytime soon!
Delighted you are responding well to the cream that's a really good sign. It's possible you had a good healthy ovulation too helping to keep those temps up. Fingers crossed you wont need to go to the appointments.

DIsney isn't it annoying when your cycle doesnt behave as expected! I think I ovulated last night which is only 2 or 3 days later than normal but I was still unimpressed! As for living near Disney. Sooo jealous. We got engaged in Orlando and then went there on our honeymoon too. Loved the whole Disney thing andone all the other parks. We are big kids!

Aphy dont worry. It's still a normal number for that stage. Your ultrasound won't be long coming around x

Afm I'm disappointed that we didnt get and bd in last night day after positive opk. So only did it night of first positive. Feel like last night was important but I fell asleep before we did anything. Oh well I really hope the night before did the job. I think I obelated last night as cervix was hard again this morning and cm transitioningredients from ecwm to cloudy creamy. Within about 24 hours of ovulation is still good timing right?

Completely annoying, all signs point to O being early, I'm just used to it being cd 19 or 20 till I actually ovulate normally, I just hope it didn't mean eggs this cycle are toast (matured too early) if I don't ovulate tonight/tomorrow if that dark opk is not a dude.

Day of first positive isn't too bad, we're you trying to sway for a boy? Just wondering because that's how I had a gut feeling from the day I got a bfp with him, the timing was perfect to sway for a boy by bd'ing the day of ovulation. We're kind of trying to sway for a girl but at this point I'd be happy with either

Yes would like a boy so would have been nice to do it on O day by look can't change it now. Either way I'll be happy anyway but a boy would even things up nicely. From some googling I think I'm still in with a chance. Once it's within 2 days of ov there's a good chance so I'll have to stay positive.

Good lucks girls!
Afm i had a dream that i was getting a sono done lol..not sure if you all have snapchat, well the features you can use for your face...anyways when the sono was done the feature it had was a bow on the head i was like whattttt? Lol..it would.be cool if that ever happened. My temp.spiked up a little more. I dont even know what i swayed for since my cycle hasnt come yet.

Disney: Hope Disneyland is fun today. I spent time having a playdate with a new mom friend. Our kids keep crying to spend time together so we were like 'why not?'. Well, I don't know about mini surges but it sounds like you were able to get in some quality bding. I say keep going at it!! Did your neighbors give you certain days of the week they can watch Aiden?

Aphy:All I every heard about levels was their doubling needs to happen within a certain window. I don't think your level sounds too low at all. :hugs: Some people already have a tidbit of hcg in their systems to start so I think there is more to start with but not too much of course...lol Its ok to be nervous about your scan. Its a big event that we all hope goes plenty well. The time is going to fly by too. One more week or so till Turkey Day and then Hello December..lol Also, I'm not really symptoms spotting because not much is going on. I mean I think yesterday I started feeling aching if I needed to urinate then I'd feel fine. Same thing today and a bit nauseous when eating out but I've had more things to spot on cycles where I wasn't using Progesterone. :shrug:

Lyo: That sounds so interesting, Microbiologist. :thumbup: Many hours in the lab with cultures??? Thank you!!! I am watching my temps with a big old smile now. I'm just happy to see them so high. I'm waiting to see if they jump up as I near 7dpo indicating that I too am producing a little progesterone on my own. Temps could dip too which is normal due to a midcycle estrogen surge but I will have to wait and see. I feel like a science experiment. :haha:
Urge...don't you hate it???? Falling asleep is so hard not to do when you are mega tired. HUGS Doesn't mean you are out though. You still got in bd in time enough for O. Remember it takes the sperm a good 10 hours or more to get ready to even meet with egg. I always remind myself of this when I feel I was no where near O time.

Flyingduster: Thank you! You know I'm willing you to have an early O right? lol... Unless you just want to chill for a bit, otherwise I'm like OOOOOO.. :hugs:!

Jalanis: Good point. You moved right into O and man, who knows what the sex will be. Have you tried to sway before?

I'm just chilling at home. Pretending I don't smell the loads of laundry awaiting me to sort wash, and fold them. :nope:

I want to take a nap because I like sleeping but I want to be able to sleep tonight. Bleh..lol

Haha FTale, I'm happy waiting for O to come when it's due. It is a long wait but it'll pass. If it comes earlier than expected I just hope it doesn't come too fast and early cos it might catch us off guard and we miss bd!! Haha.

I Forgot about my cup today, it's been in like 15 hours... Haha! Only a tiny bit in the bottom so it's all but gone now! Yay!

Aphy, the counts start at about 2-6 normally (we all have a low level already) and double every 48-72 hours. Sooooo, potential if they started at only level 2, you appear to have implanted at 6dpo, then it could be doubling only every three days (which is fine and normal) at 9dpo it'd be only 4, 12dpo it's 8, 15dpo it's 16..... And yours is way more than 16!!! Haha.

Conversely you could start with 6, and double every two days; 8dpo would be 12, 10dpo would be 24, 12dpo would be 48, 14dpo would be 96. Which obviously you are under, but that shows the wide range can happen right from early!

So don't be disheartened. Xxx.

Ftale- i actually did try to sway before with one of my kids lol not sure which one but it did work for me lol and well i knew my cycle length and o days before. Right now i have no clue i just did the deed :haha:..i got shocked to see how my temp spiked up im researching bbt charts lol im so into it.

Thanks flyingduster,that's reassuring! I'm going to stop overthinking everything (where possible) and just let whatever needs to happen happen. How are you ladies holding up? Anyone getting ready to O or test in the very near future?

FTale, Disneyland was hot, met with friends, went on a few ride, had lunch then came home tired, even DS took a nap.
Neighbors watched Aiden as a favor as I watched their girls whilst they put together a bunk bed for them, the offered any day just after dinner so DS isn't bugging them because he's hungry lol.

And good gosh! If this isn't o time then my body is whack, I woke up with so much watery/EWCM but my temp already spiked, DS was in with me at 6.15am so I temp'd before he snuggled up to me (he's a little hot water bottle at night), took it when we woke up at 7.30 and it was 98.0 which is usually my post o temps. I chucked the lower temp on my chart and will see what the next few days of temps show. I don't remember this much EWCM in past cycles either and it's super early for me to O, a full week early! I don't know what could have shortened my fp that much? usually it's a day or two different and that's about it.

I just hope it's not the start of whacky, long, irregular cycles again. The only thing I can think of is that I had a much lighter period than normal.

Aphy, try not to worry too much, I know that's easier said than done. Stay sticky little bean!
Hopefully this helps, well within range for a viable pregnancy

https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20161018-141847_1.png

Thank you Disney 😘 I appreciate that info!

I hope you managed to bd in case the ewcm is a super early O!

Hey ladies ..jus wanted to pop by ..see if anyone else had anymore bfp to celebrate...an let u lovelies kno i did go ahead n get one after 32 day cycle 4 days of period like bleeding which magically stopped tested on the 5th day n a bright beautiful second line ...hope it stickss n keep sticky...srry i had been away for so long...I guess she the soy isoflavones wrked that cycle.its suppose to b like a natural clomid... I lost track on what's going on with everyone..so I hope everyone an their families are fine ..n as always wish you girls a truck loads of babydust n healthy sticky beans ..damn uni had me busy as hell.. now having a break..so ill probably be on more this week...I miss tlkin to u girls

Thanks Taylor 😉 Fx for both of us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->