Making a Baby

Oh wow taylorK! That's amazing you had AF and still got BFP!? What made you think to test?? Woohoo! Congrats!!!

Disney: REALLY????? OH MY GOSH!!! I am so excited for you, GIRL get that eggie!! I'm with your thought that it may very well be O time as a light cycle can do that. Its the same with me, light cycle and I O around CD 11 or 12 WOW..and boo to a long crazy cycle...:nope: And :thumbup: for your neighbors paying it forward for a good cause.

Taylor: Congrats!! Sending you stick vibes. What are the details of your bfp cycle??? I forget when you posted last as school got really busy for you. I didn't know you were using Soy to try and conceive. I did the same thing this cycle. Happy it worked for you. Good luck with your studies. :hugs:

Aphy: I posted earlier on about your results being good :thumbup:. As Disney posted, you have nothing to worry about as your betas are right in line with dpo/doubling. :hugs:

Flyingduster: HAHAHA...yeah, I guess you do want to be prepared for the sometimes elusive O day.

Lyo: Hey there. I hope you are doing well. Did O ever rear its most wanted face??? Thinking of you. :hugs:

Jalanis: How are you doing?

I want so bad to be anxious about some thing during this tww but I got nothing. Anything that I am experiencing can be attributed to the P cream I'm taking :( Today I had to apply it to my feet as to rotate the site of application. I'm terrified my thick crunchy feet soles are too rough to absorb the cream. I don't want my level to go down because of this and get an early period. :nope: I'm not stressing though which I am attributing to the cream having a calming effect. Thursday is when I actually plan to test. I have some Wondfos to use for a change. FX they don't give me any false hope..lol

Otherwise its been a decent tww and good start to one of my favorite months!!!

Wow Taylor wonderful news I had been wondering about you. So you had a proper period? What made you think to test? Such good news. Best wishes for you x

Disney it does sound like ovulation. It can randomly change. Bd as much as possible either way!

Ftale I guess it did! I had positive opks all day Thursday and then cm was changed on Saturday so I'm guessing I ovulated Friday. Funnily I had not one bit of ovulation pain after having it for months. So I'm just going by pos opk and then cm change. Only bd onot Thursday once in morning and once at night. Nothing since so I sure hope it happened Friday!
Busy weekend here dd had her 4th birthday party. From now until Christmas day she will be same age as ds who is 10.5 months older than her! He turns 5 christmas day. So we took them to see a movie then today. Busy but nice weekend. Ate way too much sugar though. I'm hoping not to test until tomorrow week.

FTale I didn't realise that how the progesterone worked. That it is absorbed. At least no pills I guess. You do sound quite relaxed so many that's a good sign. I sooo hope this is your month you so deserve it x

Lyo: That's right!!! I totally forgot, Happy Birthday to your little one. Does she like being the same age as your 5 year old for a bit??? HEHEHE

I hope you caught O day. This cycle is crazy like O day is messing with us. I didn't even bd on my O day. According to FF and my body my egg didn't release till late Monday and we bd on that sunday at noon before I did my charity walk. And I was in pain from 3pm till late afternoon the next day. So, hoping there were some good swimmers hanging around.
You at least got two good bds in...LOL...that's plenty!! You didn't feel anything at all? So what cd was Friday for you? And thank you!! I really hope we did it this cycle!

Forgot, quick question, is it too early to being feeling wet cm that is actually creamy? I could have sworn this feeling doesn't happen till closer to O day like 11 or 12dpo. And I've been smelling a strong period type odor that I know I usually smell when flo is creeping up. Man, that would suck so bad if AF showed up early. Any thoughts anyone?

Ftale- im actually doing pretty good im 5dpo and of course i started testing :wacko: lol i know its too early to see anything but i have sore nipps like the previous cycle i had so hopefully its a good sign and my temps have rised but im not too experienced in this so inknow its normal.to be on thise temps 98.6 after O days

Not sure about the af smell but I know I get very wet creamy cm from about 5dpo on most cycles. My LP is 13 or 14 days. Maybe the fact it's usual for you could be a good thing!

Friday was cd 17. I normally ovulate on day 14 sometimes 15. So it wasn't loads later although it sure felt like it!! It sounds like the bd you got in was good timing too. Day before ovulation is very good timing wise. Fingers crossed for both of us. How many dpo are you now?

Jalanis: That is a good temp rise. And it definately looks like a Nice O dip too. I can't say what is normal for you but you pre O temps look pretty low so there is a distinct rise. :) My after O temps are never that high. :thumbup:

Lyo: Thank you for answering. I've been scratching my head over it all day. Ahh, ok so maybe its normal at this point but I'm only noticing it since my progesterone level is high for a change...lol. I am 6 or 7dpo.

Cd17 sounds like what we were talking about earlier. And it did seem like it was taking forever. I hope we made it to the egg in time. :hugs:

Ftale- i know i keep seeing other ppls charts and some but not all go past the 98.4 well to what ive seen and i was like woah..i kept thinking maybe it was my lil one sleeping next to me but i know its not that because hes always with me even with the 97.4 temps..hopefully a good sign i was reading that once they go low AF is on the way..at what dpo will you start testing?

Taylork- CONGRATS H & H 9 months!! :dance: :wohoo: :yipee:

Ftale- i know i keep seeing other ppls charts and some but not all go past the 98.4 well to what ive seen and i was like woah..i kept thinking maybe it was my lil one sleeping next to me but i know its not that because hes always with me even with the 97.4 temps..hopefully a good sign i was reading that once they go low AF is on the way..at what dpo will you start testing?

Taylork- CONGRATS H & H 9 months!! :dance: :wohoo: :yipee:

That's what I was thinking about seeing such a high temp but no way to know if that is norm for you since this is your first time temping. Watching it closely. This will be fun and don't worry about any mid luteal dips in your temp once you are a week out from O as its normal if it does happen.Some women don't get it though. Temps usually start consistently dropping once AF is approaching. A 3 to 4 day slow drop or just a sudden drop day before. Everyone is different. Lets hope you won't have to do any more bbt charts...lol Just get pregnant this cycle.

I'm on the fence for testing really. I did do a baseline test with one of my Wondfo so I know what it looks like negative but...:shrug: I don't want to see a bfn when I feel it should be a bfp. I just can't take it :cry:
The scientist part of me want to see how each morning test looks leading up to AF expected date though.

Meh, when I start officially testing I'll let you all know but Thursday is when I should be able to see anything early....eeeeek.

My laptop has gone on the fritz. It seems this site has too many ads for it to handle or something. Can't say for sure but it crashes every time I try to access it no matter what browser I use. Anyone else?

On my cell right now till I can replace my laptop. Will post as I can.

Ftale- hopefully this cycle worked lol we tried but im really lost since i havent received my period at all yet. Thats why im also testing 1x a day making sure that maybe if i Ovulated earlier or not but well see..i get nervous in the morning to see what my temp is lol its like the urge to poas. Hopefully this our cycle ftale :hugs: afm im always on my phone so it never really crashes but there was this time that this website was giving me a lot of downloads. I also hate testing early cause i know you cant see anything but im.wishful thinking maybe a line will show up suddenly.

FTale, I'm the same want to test for the science side, and the wet cm, yes I had that on the 30th and 31st before af, almost feels like af is here but it's just creamy colored watery feel. On the upside, I had that with my bfp with DS too just for longer (went away once I got 6 weeks pregnant and came back at 36weeks, so much I had to wear panty liners lol) I hope it's a sign of a bfp and not af!

We got some bd in tonight, DS at the neighbors for a half hour woohoo haha! He took glow sticks with him, they had 20 in a big long line when dh went to get him. Next door want to try for their next in a few months so will repay the favor lol. I'd much rather them watch him and know what we're up to than family, family put way too much pressure on us

Disneylovers- It sounds funny that your neighbors know what your up to :haha: lol might as well take advantage and get that bfp lol. I think i would be embarrassed to ask my neighbor...i do talk to her but not to the point where i tell her everything. You have good neighbors disney hope you catch the eggy in time! Does he sleep with you in bed your son? I have a 6yr old sleeps in her room and my 2yr old in my room but on his toddler bed. Thats how we do it lol sometimes he even climbs to our bed and falls asleep while were rocking him :sex: lol

Ha our neighbor's an EMT, he's seen worse than knowing were bd'ing lol, like I puked on the him when I had gastroenteritis (puked so much I fainted and dh called an ambulance because I couldn't tell if I had hit my head or not), anyway we'd talked a week or so ago about their littlest turning 2 this coming week and then that lead to talking to the wife about wanting another, they mentioned they heard DS yelling up the stairs "where are you?" Over and over, I'm all ah yeah hard to ttc with a toddler around, they straight up offered after I'd been watching their girls as a favor, so freaking casual but hey I trust them to watch him, they trust us to watch their kids.

DS had a week and a half of bad night terrors to the point he was scared to sleep in his bed, I worked with him to not be afraid but he sneaks in when dh leaves for work (any time between 3-5am) sometimes I send him back to his room and sometimes I let him stay. But he at least starts out in his bed,

DH would never bd with him in the room ha! His anxiety would be through the roof, DS randomly talks in his sleep so it is off putting ;) dh usually whispers love yous before he leaves for work, DS in his sleep says "yea, I like daddy" *big pause* "but I love mummy" the worst is he asks "follow me, are you comming?" I think I'd die of laughter if he said that in his sleep whilst we bd bwahahahahaha

So we're sticking to the plan to bd every other day until either temps confirm o or I get a proper positive opk, they said just drop him over after dinner whenever, DH goes and gets him a while after and let's me lay down for a while.

Ha thats crazy! You all have history with them then lol well thats really good that you both have good neighbor relationships cause some are a**** literally. My daughter always does that too lol when my husband is here she doesnt even try to come to our room but when he isnt here shes in my bed god knows what time she went and i dont even feel her cause doesnt make noise so she wont wake up her little brother lol its cute. My husband works out of town so hes 5 days working and 3 off thats when she takes advantage lol. She started sleeping late in her room cause we didnt have a house so we were with MIL and she would cry her lungs out like at 3 years old until she got used to it and now shes like a mini teenager she closes her door and comes out whenever she wants a snack or something :haha:
I bd 1 time days before a + opk and then all days after..hopefully this is our lucky shot. Im literally shopping on FB pages of used maternity clothes already lol one of my thrift stores sells good clothes Liz Lange, Motherhood maternity, and a few others for less than $6 depending what it is. I bought a Liz Lange dress for $2 in really good conditions! Im loving the maternity shopping.

P.s my longest post ever :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->