Making a Baby

Bwahahahahaha, kids are sneaky! DS I hear if I'm sleeping lightly, you hear his diaper go 'swish swish' as he sneaks in to our room, and if he knocks his knees on the draws under the bed, other than that he's so quiet and I only know he's there from him grabbing my arm to make a nook for him to lay down in.

I still have my maternity clothes from DS, I mostly wore dresses after mid February when I hit 9 months... I wouldn't be needing maternity clothes until it's warmer so I doubt I'd need some of the winter maternity clothes I have lol. I go with flowwy dresses that could accommodate a bump easily ;)

With DS it was just one bd cause I left for vacation with my sil the day after I got a positive opk, one good bd is all it takes :)

I know my 2yr old does that! He will climb up and say (eh eh) for me to pull him up lol..

I would need maternity clothes of all kinds lol i donated a long time ago plus with my 2 kids i came out pregnant on february (vday) :haha: so i mostly had summerish dresses and very little cold clothes but hopefully if i get my bfp soon i know i will need a a few cold.clothes cause here its still fresh.by march and latest april..im stocking up on t shirtsn tunics few dresses that can be used for cold and summer and leggings. Its exciting seeing the clothes but not much since im still not pregnant. It will happen eventually when time is right.

I eyed up new maternity jeans in target the other day, with DS I got a pair for $15 way low on sale, I'd need new ones this time around, lost some weight so they are stupidly baggy lol.
We're planning to visit home (uk) in March so I'd need a few extra sweaters but I kept a hold of some I had before I lost weight, hopefully they'd cover a small bump if we're successful with ttc anytime soon. I so struggled with not looking at those cute Liz Lange line they carry in target the other day, DS wanted to go look at toys so he helped me avoid that area haha

I love target! Especially that area lol its hard not to walk off from there..i would buy the jeans from ross but now that i discovered Liz Lange i really wanna see those..motherhood maternity is too expensive imo. Hopefully we'll both be pregnant by then :hugs:

I think the only thing I ever bought from motherhood maternity was bra extender clips, those saved me spending a small fortune on bigger band size bras during pregnancy lol, their stuff is cute but way way too expensive, target had tons of cute tops for a quarter of the price, old Navy has some nice maternity dresses here and there. Actually I still wear one of their all trimester dresses, Empire waisted that has a gentle pleat at the front to look nice with no bump, grow with a bump and still look good with post partum jiggly tummies lol. We're looking at what late July, early August due dates if this is the cycle for us all? I could deal with just dresses past feb/march if it's anything like how warm this year has been. It was 85f yesterday at Disneyland, I don't remember November being this warm since we got married in 08! Ok it did rain for a day or 2 last month but nothing crazy cold.

Ive bought like 2 things on motherhood maternity but were on clearance thats why. Ross has.a few cute tops.i recently found a look alike Liz Lange dress it was on clearance for 5.49 black and white stripes and same quality. I would want a bfp to change up a little on wearing shirts and leggings etc etc. It.would be different season clothing compared to my other 2 that were the same months. But well see what happens lol. I keep rubbing my nipps to see if they still hurt :rofl: :haha: they hurt to touch.

Blah, temp dropped. I don't think my body knows what it's doing. I hope you get a nice bfp soon!

Ok i input my temp which was same as yesterday 98.6 and FF CHANGED my days now? Is it accurate or do you stick with how it was before? It changed me 2 days later saying im 4dpo instead of 6dpo? Anyone?

Disneylovers- maybe your preparing for O day already! Fx

Ok i input my temp which was same as yesterday 98.6 and FF CHANGED my days now? Is it accurate or do you stick with how it was before? It changed me 2 days later saying im 4dpo instead of 6dpo? Anyone?

FF looks accurate for temps for when they put your O day, remember you can O anywhere as little as a few hours after a positive opk up to 48hrs, I removed my semi positive opk noted on my chart because temps don't correlate, but yours looks pretty good for dpo from your pos

FF looks accurate for temps for when they put your O day, remember you can O anywhere as little as a few hours after a positive opk up to 48hrs, I removed my semi positive opk noted on my chart because temps don't correlate, but yours looks pretty good for dpo from your pos

:thumbup: thanks! Im learning little by little using the chart..i checked my temp at 7am cause thats when my daughter goes to school and it was 97.5 but i was just checking to see if it was like yesterday or not and right now the temp monitor quickly went to 98.6 i will stop checking it at 7am lol cause i wake up to go to the rr. Now i see it does fluctuate when your up etc etc.

I go with the first temp before getting up, that's your basal body temp. Once you get up and move around, it's not as accurate, it can rise or dip depending on surrounding temp or your activity level, go with the first recorded

Yea when i checked i had changed her clothing was doing her hair wen outside for bus so i was active. The one that i actually do at 10am is my accurate one cause i sleep back at 7am and dont wake up til after 10ish as soon as i wake up i check the temp so there i do get my 3 full hours of sleep unlike 7am. I wake up like 2x for a bottle and then rr

Ah that makes sense, I've been temping at 6.15am because I don't get more than 45 mins sleep after that, oh I wish DS would sleep in his own bed for longer LOL or not sit up and declare the world awake :haha:

Lol actually my 2yr old turned out to be like me :haha: he loves to sleep! And my daughter almost too but since she wakes up for school on weekends she does wake up a little early not that much. Your an early bird unlike me my bed loves me :rofl:

I LOVE sleep, DS did too until he dropped naps, I miss the days he'd sleep in till 9am!!!

Really then thats weird...my 2yr old is RARE if he naps at all...by 9:30pm i put him in his bed and close the door and he will knock out by himself by the time im going to bed hes snoring lol

Yep, I call shenanigans, he sleeps 11hrs a night now (broken up if he has night terrors), he used to sleep 8-8 now it's 8-6.15 then push him to sleep till 7am. He dropped his nap fully last month and will only nap in the car if it's more than a half hour drive. Makes daytime BD'ing hard on the weekends if no one can watch him. I miss those 2 and a half hour naps he used to have, they were glorious haha

Hey all. Had my first appt. Had a scan everything looks great and baby is measuring spot on and heart rate was 170

So glad scan went well and all is on track bbygurl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->