Making a Baby

That's pretty clear, hopefully it's not just the tests being dumb, your last tests started this way too so there's hope

Disneylovers- i know im dying to know if its an evap! Remember the green handled ICs i had..i used those with my son and wondfo..and wondfo seemed right on trwck compared to these..they started faint i think this one is a little lighter but its there! I think its an evap myself.
Temp for 3 days in a row already have been 98.6 :saywhat:

Jalanis: Just super wet and a temp drop. I'm on progesterone and my temp is still dropping so figure I'm out. Im so bloated..lol..probably to need to take an exercise break anyway. I look like a beach ball.

A steady temp is a good thing. Your wondfo test look like mine. Nasty evaps. But at least we know where to find the line!! :haha:

Hope your test get darker!!

here were my tests. That was yesterday. Took one today doesnt show as bad of an evap as the last test. Anyhoo, what do you do right? :shrug:

Attachments

• IMG_20161114_073226.jpg
    IMG_20161114_073226.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 11
Wow i can see the nasty evaps! The only good thing about wondfo hpts is that they do detect earlier like frer..i know they say 25 miu but i think they are as good as frer once a line shows. I feel bloated, sore nipps thats it and sometimes gassy :haha: i wear pantyliners..im not dry but not too wet either so well see...how many dpo r u?

Wow i can see the nasty evaps! The only good thing about wondfo hpts is that they do detect earlier like frer..i know they say 25 miu but i think they are as good as frer once a line shows. I feel bloated, sore nipps thats it and sometimes gassy :haha: i wear pantyliners..im not dry but not too wet either so well see...how many dpo r u?

8 or 9

Ahh im so anxious to be there already lol..hopefully you caught it! How long are your cycles

Im shocked idk how i managed to catch a pic of a false bfp! Within 10 mins and i keep taking pics and they all look evappy again im trying to tweak with my apps but im no expert! Ive never had this happen how weird

Are you seeing the evap lines in person or just in the camera pics? My evaps were hard to photograph unless I used flash, they had no color either, and the indents dried to nothing, not a hint of a line at all. I'm going to try to not test early this cycle (I go into it saying the same thing each cycle lol) I'd like to hold out till DH's birthday on the 6th and surprise him. Even though that should be a week late and I'll get the I've got to know now! Feeling lol

I can't see any if those evaps, so I'm no good sorry, but I hope they'll show as BFPs soon guys!!!

And jalanis, it's great your temps are stable!! Don't question it! Lol.

Disney, maybe that spike was a weird random off temp! Your new one today looks more in keeping with the rest you've had! Good luck catching the egg!

Afm, I'm realising how paranoid one can be. It occurred to me the other day that people can be pregnant and still have an AF, and I was pregnant.... So then I started obsessing over blimmen symptoms!!! Omg, I'm symptom spotting before I've even O!!!! Lmao. I totally am laughing at myself now, but sheesh, the obsession is real! Lol. I've still got like 10 days till my fertile time. Tick tock.

FTale, you aren't out til AF shows so I am still keeping fx for you!

Jalanis, those consistent temps look great!

Good luck Disney, fx for you this cycle!

Flying, :haha: the struggle is real!

https://i63.tinypic.com/972kp1.jpg

Right test is the false bfp im talking about..i can see a shadowy faint line now that test dried but i think its an evap. I took 15 pics and only like 2 looked like this one. And rest no more line with color.

Yea i know. Temp dropped .1 today but still high. Wondfo negative with a darn evap line! If FF is accurate i should be 6dpo and if it isnt 8dpo. I really just want a Bfp or AF. Im lost with my cycle ...i thought i would of gotten AF earlier since i miscarried early...it sucks having to wait.

Yea i know. Temp dropped .1 today but still high. Wondfo negative with a darn evap line! If FF is accurate i should be 6dpo and if it isnt 8dpo. I really just want a Bfp or AF. Im lost with my cycle ...i thought i would of gotten AF earlier since i miscarried early...it sucks having to wait.
A dip can be implantation, really it takes a few cycles to understand your norm for temps, like Flyingduster said to me, I was picking at one temp lol and this is just my third cycle I've temped for, you start to see a pattern over time, hopefully you will get a bfp this cycle but reading over FF's tutorials on BBT basics wouldn't hurt :thumbup:

AFM, no more O signs, I think it was just a failed surge, it can happen I guess, I have just never seen it happen to me, not even when I had stupidly long cycles, FF says my projected fertile time starts today and hopefully my body behaves and cooperates with that.

Yea after this months chart i will start understanding a little more. I will read into FF tutorials lol...

Hopefully your body reacts quick on these fertile days..i used a period tracker before but that was only to know when was my next AF or O day..but now since i started temping i think FF is more of an accurate logo.

Jalanis hope you get a bfp. I am always on the phone so cant really see the pics clearly. Hope its the start of something though.

Disney when I was ttc my first i had a failed surge one month. Only time I ever saw it. It was about cd10 i had the surge then i had a feeling i wasnt actually ovulating so keot testing it was negative the next day. I sort of assumed i must have ovulated then but kept doing 1 test a day and sure enough on cd16 got the actual surge. Hope you aren't waiting much longer for O.

Ftale hugs xx i dont believe you are out until AF but I understand how you are feeling. Thinking of you x

Afm lettr arrived home from preschool about headlice being rampant. Checked them and found one massive louse in dds hair. Just the one. But traumatised. Im not able for this part of parenting!! Going to treat all heads in the morning and wash all sheets and towels.. like there isnt enough to be doing so that distraction then tonight i had awful bout of diarrhea and stomach pain and think i may actully have a bug. Yay!

5dpo and not obsessing at all so far. Not bad going!!

We're still Bd'ing every other evening, trying not to make it a chore for DH haha my wondofo is almost as dark today as the control but not quite so I'm praying that it happens soon, I don't know how many more nights the neighbors will take DS ha, he's been quite the little demon today... throwing fits over the tiniest things so we've reinstated time outs which work but so not a fun part.

Lyo, that is one part I hope to avoid, I remember when my younger brother's class had them, the lice comb and treatments were so lengthy when it got to doing mine and mum's long hair... hubby's niece shaves her sons hair whenever there's a big outbreak in his class ;)

We're still Bd'ing every other evening, trying not to make it a chore for DH haha my wondofo is almost as dark today as the control but not quite so I'm praying that it happens soon, I don't know how many more nights the neighbors will take DS ha, he's been quite the little demon today... throwing fits over the tiniest things so we've reinstated time outs which work but so not a fun part.

Lyo, that is one part I hope to avoid, I remember when my younger brother's class had them, the lice comb and treatments were so lengthy when it got to doing mine and mum's long hair... hubby's niece shaves her sons hair whenever there's a big outbreak in his class ;)

Yeah she has long thick hair. l Think I spent about 2 hours in total brushing through with the comb just on her hair alone. I think i must have missed some. Surely she wouldnt havd just one! I got a shock though. It was a lot bigger than I imagined!!

Having difficulty here with 2yr old aswell. Her speech isnt great yet though so think shes gets frustrated.

Yeah she has long thick hair. l Think I spent about 2 hours in total brushing through with the comb just on her hair alone. I think i must have missed some. Surely she wouldnt havd just one! I got a shock though. It was a lot bigger than I imagined!!

Having difficulty here with 2yr old aswell. Her speech isnt great yet though so think shes gets frustrated.

oh nightmare to do definitely, I can't imagine getting DS to sit still that long, maybe in the bath would be easier to hold her attention? DS never stops talking and that doesn't make understanding when he's tantruming any easier, it's just that age :dohh:

It seems like you three are around the same time for testing wise, I can't wait to see some BFP's!!! Here's hoping Flyingduster and I aren't far behind you too!

Its my 4 yr old that took that long disney. Not a hope would 2 yr old sit still for more than few minutes!! It was on and off too i went through in in stages. Still though. Have to do it all again tomorrow😭
Great distraction though!

Yep would be nice for more bfps in here. Heres hoping!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->