Making a Baby

Great news bbygurl. Lovely seeing the baby.

I'm exhausted as usual. Had a pretty bad day with the kids all fighting non stop and not listening to a thing I said. Totally drained from it. I need a break sometime soon.
I'm also eating all around me. I need to seriously start eating better. I'm doing a food plan for next few days to get me on track. 8.20 pm here and they are all in bed now and im trying to watch TV but my eyes are closing already!

Ughh my wondfo from today has an evap! Its like "Hi im here" lol i know i shouldnt test early but my reason doing is just cause i havent received my first cycle after miscarriage.

Patience is not our virtue jalanis lol, sorry you got an evap. You know my ACCUmed ones? I tested after af, yup still indents, it looks like it has a line until it dries.

Afm: kinda crampy earlier but not as strong as usual o pain. I think my body has lost the plot or directions on how to ovulate at its normal time

For reals its not :haha:. My name is Jackie and im a poasholic :rofl:

Have you kept doing opks? Hopefully no biggie and maybe they were just a little less pain

Yup still doing opks, all lighter and lighter, the past 5 cycles I've o'd around day 19 or 20 so have 5-6 days till then, I don't know if a mini/failed surge would mess with that? I've never had this so it's new to me if I'd ovulate later than normal now or if it stays on track, if I'd started testing on CD11 I would be none the wiser about the mini surge, but I wish I had tested on CD 9 so I could have seen if that was positive. I tend to have a positive fully darker than dark line then it fades so slowly that it looks positive on the following days test too

I temp at around 3:45am now, sigh. Cos I wake fully then, and after then it's broken sleep and a who-knows-when wake up for the day! But I seem to get a solid sleep from midnight till we wake right around 3:30-4am ish and then it's anyone's call how much more sleep!!

I love my sleep!! And DS does too, but miss 2 dropped her day naps at 19m and is up running about the house from 6:30am. If we are lucky and time it well, she will be asleep by 7, but if she has a quiet moment after 5pm, she will keep going until after 8, and still be up before 7am.

Bbygurl, yay for a good scan!! So exciting!

Jalanis, boo for evaps!! But I hope it might yet turn real for youuuu!!

Disneylovers im not sure if you remember with the previois miscarriage i had, i had done 2 opks different day time but same day and they got lighter as i did them so i wasnt even sure if maybe i O on time or earlier..hopefully thats your case too..maybe they will darken enough.closer to O day..hopefully no biggie

Flyingduster- thanks! Only time will tell!

Today i called my insurance and canceled it due to pregnancy loss and i was like whoaaa it sucks i have to do this but i will be more than happy to ask for insurance again soon hopefully. Dr had also told me.to take Folic Acid pills but when i went to the store i compared to the prenatal.gummies im taking and my gummies seem to have.more than the actual.pill so im sticking to my gummies so next pregnancy can have already vitamins to start with.

I thought about that jalanis but my temps don't back that theory up, the past 2 cycles I've ovulated within 12hrs of a positive opk. I just hope it's not going to be a stupidly long cycle but other than the usual ttc ups and downs in not overly stressed to put my cycles out of whack.

I'm sorry you had to cancel the insurance, I hope you don't have too much longer until you can get it reinstated :) roll on the bfps for you and FTale, you two are next to test aren't you?

Hopefully FX for all of us including you! I think shes a tad closer to testing than i am..if im basing off the new change FF did. But im testing already :haha: so im just waiting patiently for something to show whenever its time.

My insurance is Free they help me with the income limit my husband does so i qualify for that..but the pain to start all.over again its a drag! Its easy cause they tend for pregnancy to be qualified quick compared to a woman just wanting insurance.

Hello ladies,

For those that don't remember me…hello, good luck, and baby dust! For those that do…sorry for not posting in forever it seems by the look of this lengthy thread, but I have gone through a few non successful cycles and needed some "me" time to re-strategize and return with hope for the future lol. So here is the 411 on what I am up to now. I recently decided to purchase a natural fertility supplement called "fertilAid" I had read some ladies finding success with it in other threads on here and around the net. After purchasing a month supply, I began taking them right after the witch visited and continued to the end of my current cycle. I did not take my prenatal, because this has the same vitamins in it as that and I thought it wasn't necessary. I also didn't take bromelein this cycle either. I have reduced my caffeine intake to the bare minimum I can stand, and I have been eating a lot less junk this month. Opting for sandwiches with whole grains and lots of veggies or a salad rather than red meat or chicken. I try to drink water, but I know I should drink more. Last cycle with my bromlein and prenatal, I ovulated around day 11, which is quite early for me, nothing happened.

This cycle, I wanna say it was like day 22-23 I ovulated. I normally have my period by CD29, so I knew something was up. My husband and I didn't bd on specific days, but when we felt like it this time around. One was around the time I ovulated and the other was 1DPO. I have a normal cycle that ranges from 27-29 days on average every month, like clockwork. This month has been very strange for me. My boobs got slightly sore but not majorly like they do before af comes. I didn't crave salt or sugar like I normally do. I find myself craving veggies more and being thirsty.

My period app, which is always a day or two on schedule with my cycle starting, stated that I am now 9DPO but I am 4 days late for af. I have tested at 7 DPO and 8 DPO and got a BFN on FRERs both times. Today I noticed a bit of white cream cm in my panty liner when I went to the ladies room at work. I also have sore nipples and some weird twinges on my left abdomen area near the ovaries going on right now. Other than that, nothing too spectacular to report…yet. I want to know how to treat this cycle since I am still early in the DPO game, but late on my scheduled period? Have any of you had a success story like this where a BFN later became a BFP? The most surprising part to me, is the fact my period not only didn't show, but I feel happier than ever its not here and kind of like this MIA game its playing with me. I read not to worry until I miss it for a month an then I should see my doctor. Wondering what all of you mums think about this cycle. Do you think I have a shot? Till then, I just keep counting the days of no af showing her ugly head again…haha!

Have you not tested since 8dpo Bay Blonde?if not then very possible your pregnant.

The app is going on your previous cycles but if you know when you ovulated then that is what you go by. If you ovulated s bit later than normal then you will be due af later than normal. Like with my app this month it had my ov date wrong as I didn't ovulate till later than I would normally but I manually could put in ovulation and readjusted.

Well I'm feeling very relaxed this cycle compared to previous ones. I'm not really counting down to testing. I'm only 4dpo and I've told myself I'll test 10dpo with frer and I actually think I'll do it this time. Itshe the first month since we started trying that I have not felt that it didn't work. I'm hoping that's a good sign.

Bay, you need to ignore the typical cycle length when your ovulation is delayed! Do you know how long you luteal phase is (from O to AF)?? It's typically about 14 days, and it rarely varies by more than a day in most women with a regular cycle.
But the length of time from AF until you O can definitely vary, and if you didn't O till cd 22 and have a normal LP, then AF isn't due till cd 36! So you are by no means 4 days late if you Od as late as you think.

But that means you're totally in with a chance still!!! 8dpo is reeeeally early and few women see a line then even if they are pregnant. Wait another few days till at least 10-12 DPO to test again if you can, and even then it can implant late and not show on a test till 14dpo or sometimes even later.

At any rate, I'd ignore the silly app trying to tell you when AF is due by cycle length cos they're totally off when your o changes considerably. Go by DPO and expect a BFP (or AF) around 14dpo. Good luck!!!!

Disney, you are picking apart one temp! I know I'm shocking at it too, but stop it! Haha. Wait and see what another temp does. It might be that yesterday's was off. Or maybe today's was off!! Wait and see what tomorrow's does and the next day.... Xx

Good luck FTale and jalanis with testing!!!!!

And good on you Lyo, I hope the good feeling lasts and provides a BFP!! Exciting!!!

I feel like I'm trailing along behind everyone now waiting for O.haha. But ah well! Onwards!!

Hi all

Checking in right quick before I had into work. I'm pretty sure I'm out as I have all the pre AF happens going on at 8dpo. So I'm just going to tunnel into my work and not worry about ttc for a spell. My doctor will hopefully figure out was is wrong with me or my husband :haha: but utlimatley this girl is pooped out.

Hugs and I'll still be lurking as much as I can though amidst trying to catch up on much needed sleep.

Thank you all for the much needed support :dust:

What AF signs are you getting Ftale? No one is out yet til the :witch: shows. Im really confused my temp has been the same 3 days in a row already.

https://i68.tinypic.com/erbig6.jpg

So ya'll can see my evap! Im sorry idk why tinypic keeps putting pics sideways..the newest one is the right one.

:hugs:LOL flyingduster I over analyze EVERYTHING haha, I'm still having watery cm here and there it usually goes back to creamy after O so I'm hopeful I'll O properly around the 18th/19th, FF puts my predicted fertile window as starting today so here's hoping!

I'm taking DS and the neighbors girls (4 & almost 2yrs old) to the park after lunch in exchange for DS free time tonight haha, good thing it's only a 2-3 min walk away, They all like to walk and hold my hands for the most part but both toddlers want uppies to cross the street... all 60+lbs together :haha: it's either good prep for carrying two kids of our own or madness, they both squirmed the other day to high five each other and play peek a boo with me in the middle as a hiding block haha

:hugs: Jalanis, I see it clearly on the middle one, Evaps are evil but maybe it'll turn out to be just too early? you're 6dpo? crazy early but who knows some have seen positives super early

I changed it to a diff pic just right now..i can literally see it on the bottom too 5-7dpo since FF changed my days

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->