Making a Baby

Good evening ladies,

Still no sign of AF yet, thank you for the tips on testing though! I wonder if the Fertility Aid threw off my cycle and made me O later than usual or if I am indeed preggers. I had heart burn at work today, which I never have had in my life. It was so bad I took a TUMs for it and it still is lingering around. Some of the moms there kidded I must be expecting because they got heart burn too in the beginning. Did any of you have this as one of your early symptoms? I also find myself getting hot lately from doing dumb things like walking from my car into work. LOL I plan to not test anymore until Friday and if it still is negative, wait till next week and then if I still do not get AF, make an appointment with my doc. I've been off by a few days before, but to ovulate so late in the game and now be really off on my period is a mystery. I'm still taking the fertility vitamins until I get a BFP, I even read that some get a BFP the first month using them. It would be so nice to be one of those people.

Jalanis- Sorry to hear about your loss. I hope this cycle is the one!
FTale-Good luck in the future! I know this process is stressful, but at least you have a little one to love for the time being until that new addition decides to show up.

Lyo-Thank you for the advice on testing and my cycle. I am using the app mostly to record when we BD, but all of my other cycles have been dead on with it. It was only after taking these fertility vitamins that my cycle went off track.

I will keep you all posted and I hope something good comes my way really soon! It would be great to announce I'm having a summer baby in July..we shall see.

Quick message and Good morning :flower: to all. I thank you for the bfp wishes. IF ONLY..lol I am just waiting on AF.

Jalanis: Wondfo I think is good test just shows you the darn test line to clearly. Once you get use to seeing it a true positive with be so obvious. FX it happens for you soon

Disney: HAHAH..use your neighbors for as long as you can!!! Aiden sounds like he is just enjoying himself but I'm sure the change up in schedule/being at the neighbors has him in a little tiff. FX you covered your grounds.

Flyingduster: You have major staying power. I'd go bonkers with a cycle as long as yours. I hope you have a strong O when it does happen though.

Lyo: YUCKY!! I am so sorry about the lice. I could just puke. I'd be of no use if my daughter got it. Her hair is massive. Its the giant swirly kind like a million natural spirals that you can't part.....:dohh: I'd be shaving it off as she cried. FX you get everything sanitized.
Hope your cycle is going well and that you get a surprise bfp here soon. I know you are so busy you probably don't even notice the time going by...lol

Bay: Fertility aids can mess you up I read. Even with me taking the Soy ISO and P cream, I stand a chance of lengthening or super shorting my cycle but it was a long shot so I took it. I really hope your cycle gets back on track or you get big old fat positive here soon.

:hugs:

Bayblonde- thanks! Your situation sounds promising! I'd be dying to test if i was you lol.

Ftale- yea i.know wondfos evap shows but i love that once its a bfp they are really clear and early like frer. I know miu arent the same but if you have a line on frer light wondfo will be the same. With the green handled ones when i got.my bfp frer was there not dark but not light and the green ICs were really faint like evaps.

Afm 7dpo BFN bummer, hopefully its just too early.
Fx this is our month ladies!

https://i66.tinypic.com/34e22v5.jpg

Sorry like always idk why pics download sideways:dohh: right pic is FMU and left SMU i feel like i can see something! Not sure! I thought i saw something on fmu when i did it but it was so faint that idk if its an evap but the line is the right size of control line unlike evap...thats why i followed with a SMU and i see it the same! Hopefully ya'll can see it.

It's totally possible there was only one adult Lyo, it could have jumped over from another kid! Lots of kids seem prone to them, and others seem to repel them fine. Also the adult may have laid eggs, so that is what you need to watch for: the tiny white dots cemented on at the base of the hair right at the scalp.

I hope we don't have to deal with them though, I mean miss 2 is great for hair brushing for her age (she's had long hair since wee, so it's just a fact of life for her) but I doubt she'd be great for the pedantic lice combing.... Lol.

Good luck Bay!

FTale, I know it's a long cycle but it's what I've always had!! And I do seem to have a solid O and nice luteal phase etc so I can't complain!!

I do hope you have a sneaky BFP coming too though! Haha

Disney, hoping you catch this egg!!!! I'm so impressed you're still going so well lol.

Jalanis, I don't see any lines on any of the pics sorry. But I never seem to see really faint ones!!

Afm, ticking along. Libedo is returning again (it goes awol after O!) and for the first time in MONTHS, we managed a full bd last night! Woot! Of course way too early for catching anything yet but all in fun. Lol

Woohooooo for BD Flyingduster! early or not, I think it helps our psyche to get some BD in that's not just to TTC, relieves some of the stress ;)

I'm just trucking along, singing someday my O will come to the tune of someday my prince will come... DS watched snow white and now that tune is stuck in my head haha, just waiting for a slight temp drop, seems I drop to 97.2 or 97.3 whenever O day comes looking over my past charts. In the meantime BD, BD, BD! LOL

so thankful for all the positive wishes.Thanks Ladies.. so remember when I decide that we had given up as I had been on CD 30 no af no spotting no symptoms n no bfp ..completely blinding white test everyday nothing to even squint at. So I thought even if i havent had af n I'm preg i should at least b gettin a positive by now. Well that was not the case so I said I probably didn't ovulate and I'm not preg so that's it for me I'm not trying nomore as med school good really busy(that's y i lost track of what's happening here lol )
So negative test from 13dpo -31 dpo
32dpo I started spotting and was a full on af with in an hr ...heaviest flow I've ever gotten on day 1..
This went on for 4 days in total same bright red flow clots n all �� ..normally when AF is coming to an end I would kno it starts turning Brown n has this molasses type of smell Tmi srry... but this went from bright red on cd3 to absolutely nothing on CD 4..I was like wtf is going on ...I didn't have 1 single test as I had already used all since I took so long to start af n i never bought bak any since I wasn't gonna b tryin anymore...so on CD5 no spot of any trace of bleeding still ..so I rushed out n got a test n SURPRISE! Imma be a mommy!!! YAYY! I FEEL HORRID FOR GIVING UP ��... had my first ultrasound today I'm already 7week 3days with TWINS OMFG ...Soy Whattt Did You Do??? and they look great...Hope that answers all everyone's questions ...
I took Soy CD 3-7 and 120 120 160 200 200mg What About you Ftale?
I t

Wow that's crazy and amazing! Congrats TaylorK!!! TWINS!!!! Amazing for how mong your tried to get pregnant, you were surprised with two!

Wow that's crazy and amazing! Congrats TaylorK!!! TWINS!!!! Amazing for how mong your tried to get pregnant, you were surprised with two!
THNKS Disney I'm beyond thankful omg! Jus when I was about to give up !!

Omg!! :yipee: how exciting Taylork i was sad reading your post i was like awww her bfp turned bad but then the ending got good! It was like a fairy tale lol...and congrats on TWINS! :oneofeach:

Just did a wally and bfn so my wondfos were evil evaps. Temp still remained 98.5 like yesterday.

Jalanis, you're as bad as me testing early.... You're tooooo early!! lol... I take it you have as little patience as I do to wait it out till at least 11dpo? Pee on a stick aholics unite!!

Lol! Do you want me to get desperate testing! I cant wait tests are my drugs :rofl: im addicted to poas :haha:

I just saw the wally dried up and theres a faint lone but idk if its an evap. With these..when i get bfps the lines take long to show idk why..but now theres certainly something there..even dye run stayed stuck in the middle of the test. And ive never had evaps on these before so idk..

Ugg so close yet the next will likely go back to light, they've been doing this every few nights, goes dark then light but not as dark as the control yet. Hopefully tomorrow....

Attachments

• 20161117_152532_opt.jpg
    20161117_152532_opt.jpg
    130 KB · Views: 7
Ugg so close yet the next will likely go back to light, they've been doing this every few nights, goes dark then light but not as dark as the control yet. Hopefully tomorrow....

GIRLLLL If my cheapies ever looked anything like that I'd start dancing Alottt:happydance:

GIRLLLL If my cheapies ever looked anything like that I'd start dancing Alottt:happydance:
Mine always have a line, just waiting for it to be darker than the control, the other cheapies I had weren't as sensitive, I've been testing with both alongside each other, the ACCUmed is pale pink vs this

Mine always have a line, just waiting for it to be darker than the control, the other cheapies I had weren't as sensitive, I've been testing with both alongside each other, the ACCUmed is pale pink vs this

I've never gotten this dark on any cheapie ..that's y I had to switch to Clearblue digitals...n even when I get solid smiley faces the 2 lines inside aren't even as dark as each other ..idk y
Fx love

Disneylovers ive read that its positive if control line is same as test line...and super positive when test line is darker..so i would root they are positive myself..fx.

Thing is it looked darker on that pic than in person, it's not as dark as the control line yet, digis are negative too. I feel like I'm wasting those each time they're negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->