Making a Baby

Aww dont loose hope! I know how it feels im desperate to know what is my body doing also. Its frustrating but worth it

https://i.imgur.com/3zoBOsq.jpg
Better pic, I don't remember the wondfos being so sensitive! the accumed are so pale in comparison, I'll continue to test with the accumed until they run out alongside (I have like 5 left maybe lol), but yes frustrating! Oh well Bd'ing every other night has to up our chances :D

Disney, that looks excellent! Fx you catch it

Omg Taylor!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!! Holy shoot, and with the full on flow!!?? Woah!! That's amazing they never showed a BFP sooner for you but don't feel bad you'd given up, anyone would have given up after that long and especially when AF seemed to come along!?? Did the doctors say anything about why you may have bled so much? So weird but omg so incredible!!! Ahhhh I'm excited for youuuu. I don't envy twin mammas, but ahhhhhh so exciting!!! Haha.

Disney, I agree they're not positive yet, but they are close.... Fx they get darker for you so you can relax again before TWW obsession kicks in! Hahaha.

WOWZERS TAYLOR !!!

You had me sooooo concerned with your last post. I didn't know how to feel or think after hearing you waited so long for a bfp. I am still in awe at how wonderful God is!! And crying, yes, lots of crying :cry:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:CONGRATS TAYLORK:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Taylor's story gives me hope but I'm still out :haha:

I have not started AF but my temps have been walking down the stairs since 6dpo and what do you know they made it to coverline today :shrug: I hatefully put the P cream on two and a half hours late. :blush:

I am even getting ready to get a positive OPK. Yup, I can turn that junk positive like making some mash but nooooo not an hpt. :dohh:

I see my new Ob in a weeks time and my husband will be getting his do-dads tested.

But

Anyway,

Disney: Liking the opk darkness. It is so dark I'd be very confused as to where O is. But you two have got the eggies covered with your bd timing. :hugs:

Jalanis: I couldn't see any color on the last strips but I couldn't see that well at that angle. But you are right, when they go positive there is no doubt about it. Mine still look like they have white face paint on. I have at least 10 left that I see no need to touch. I even have an FRER. Bleh..:nope: Not going to use it either though.

Flyingduster: YAY for some fun time bd. I haven't had a libido since slightly before O day. I think its coming back?? I don't know. Husband's been so busy at work that most nights I beat him to bed. The he wakes me up when he comes in the room and starts watching Shaun the The Sheep or King of the Hill....seriously?? lol He falls asleep within minutes and me being a light sleeper am wide awake...:dohh:

Lyo: How is everything going? I hope your husband is able to help you sanitize things. I'm so squirmy when it comes to any type of insect. Also, have you done any testing? Any symptoms?

Taylor: I did Soy Isoflavones 2-6, 80, 80, 120, 120, 200. I did not feel my usual O pains but both ovaries moved around a bit and then finally the right ovary felt like it was going to explode for a day and a half then my temp started to slowly crawl up by that day I was adding P cream. Did you temp at all during your wait? How do you feel?

I know the wondfos are giving me evil evaps..i also have a frer but definetly not using til i see a positive on a wondfo...fx :hugs:

I know the wondfos are giving me evil evaps..i also have a frer but definetly not using til i see a positive on a wondfo...fx :hugs:

I find it strange how you can see the evaps so much better in person. Its like they make them so cameras can't catch the evilness of the evap :haha:

Eyes have way more perceptive? range than the average camera/point and shoot camera ;)

Ftale. I'm going by temps more than opk's at this point, hopefully the opk's will follow the temp pattern but eh, I just need to know when I'm in the tww ha

Temp rised back .1 so its now 98.6. 8dpo BFN usual. This has been the longest cycle ever! When i had a MMC i got my AF within 1 month and thats cause i had a D&C done so it should count the same as the early miscarriage since i didnt have anything just hormones that detected pregnancy..this is frustating already.

Disney looks so close for you. Cmon ovulation! Fingers crossed its v soon and you get that egg!!

Taylor wow. Like totally wow. Thats amazing. You must be over the moon. Huge congrats x

Jalanis those evaps sound so frustrating. Hope bfp appears soon

Flying duster you are very optimistic and patient regarding ovulation. I wouldn't handle the waiting very well 😀

Ftale I really hope its just too early to tell for you but I also know you know your own body so if it isnt this cycle at least you have help lined up. Its something to keep you going and its not long to wait xxx
My husband was at work until late last night so I was on Lice removal duty. Did the 3 small heads and then myself and then had to wash us all out and change all wash all bedclothes. It was a tough day no doubt. Didnt find a single egg or louse on any head so just that one bugger that got on my daughters. It was just lucky they sent the letter when they did. Anyway hopefully thats over although pharmacist said all it takes is one parent not treating the child and it can start spreading all over again.

So I am 7dpo nightime and i just randomly did an opk test which was completely negative. Not sure what i was expecting but of course now im thinking I am out. Ridiculousness ( if thats a word!) I have 2 frer and 1 cb non digital test in stock and i really want to wait until 10 dpo to test with frer.

Jalanis, your cycle was only so long cos it took so long to O, but now that you have, you have a good idea how long it'll be right? 8dpo is so early yet! Imagine if you hadn't been temping though and you didn't know when you Od, then you'd be really confused! But now O has been confirmed with temps it's just a waiting game till 14ish DPO or a BFP, right??

Also check out the weird pattern my temps have done so far. It's almost perfectly repeated the pattern! Lol

Disney looks so close for you. Cmon ovulation! Fingers crossed its v soon and you get that egg!!

Taylor wow. Like totally wow. Thats amazing. You must be over the moon. Huge congrats x

Jalanis those evaps sound so frustrating. Hope bfp appears soon

Flying duster you are very optimistic and patient regarding ovulation. I wouldn't handle the waiting very well 😀

Ftale I really hope its just too early to tell for you but I also know you know your own body so if it isnt this cycle at least you have help lined up. Its something to keep you going and its not long to wait xxx
My husband was at work until late last night so I was on Lice removal duty. Did the 3 small heads and then myself and then had to wash us all out and change all wash all bedclothes. It was a tough day no doubt. Didnt find a single egg or louse on any head so just that one bugger that got on my daughters. It was just lucky they sent the letter when they did. Anyway hopefully thats over although pharmacist said all it takes is one parent not treating the child and it can start spreading all over again.

So I am 7dpo nightime and i just randomly did an opk test which was completely negative. Not sure what i was expecting but of course now im thinking I am out. Ridiculousness ( if thats a word!) I have 2 frer and 1 cb non digital test in stock and i really want to wait until 10 dpo to test with frer.

Monday will be here in no time and you can burn through your tests...lol I've heard it more often then not its when you think you are not that you are and you got bd in just in time. Everything crossed you get a bfp. Some ppl will start to get a positive opk close to AF like me but others might not and some are picking up hcg...go firgure. Its clear to me that I just won't ever know until my period never comes :dohh:
Have you noticed any thing different?

Kuddos for doing the clean up. Hoping the other parents took the initiative to clean too and not just half it. The classroom has to be clean too? And shut down right? Like they do for hfm for a while whilst they disinfect everything?

Jalanis, your cycle was only so long cos it took so long to O, but now that you have, you have a good idea how long it'll be right? 8dpo is so early yet! Imagine if you hadn't been temping though and you didn't know when you Od, then you'd be really confused! But now O has been confirmed with temps it's just a waiting game till 14ish DPO or a BFP, right??

Well i would say i ovulated lol. I just did 1 opk that was positive and thats it..it followed with O pain too..i already saw your pattern lol it looks very similar to each move they make..thank god i started temping if not i know what you mean..i have soo many tests...i have like 26 wondfo, 2 wallys and 1 frer im really ready to see a bfp soon.

Waiting till 4pm to test with an opk is sooooooooo (in my toddlers whiney voice there) long! It's only just 2pm and it's dragging. I'm thankful that hgc tests are first morning sample haha... if I ever get there this cycle that is

Disneylovers- I feel you :shrug: its such a drag and frustrating! I know my temps are still high but im not sure if that even means anything..cause all charts ive seen are up and down like crazy and mine have been stable. So idk what is wrong with my body

Hey again... I was a bit scared of the bleeding after my bfp..but Dr assured me he did not see any bleedin in the womb at my ultrasound and that they are some women who continue periods while pregnant and wait til when my next period would have been due and see if i have bleeding again ...N I'll be one of those Lucky ladies...but babies are on track with my pervious period in Sept and did not count the bleeding in late October for the 4 days as a period. We don't do the beta test here so I'm not sure what my numbers are but babies already have strong heartbeats and are gonna be identical.
With the soy I did get a Solid smiley on my opk 2 days earlier than the previous cycle and I did not feel any ovulation pain so I'm guessing I did actually conceive around that time as I stopped bding 2 days after the positive. I'm just Rambling on to get all the questions kinda answered lol ohh i did not temp and my navel is about to pop n i have a very in inny..I'm so excited will be surprising Dh soon that there are 2..Any ideas on what I should do?
Oh also my due date is June 3rd as with multiples they don't let u go over 36 weeks here ..but if it was a single I'd b marked for June 24th..
Srry it's so long !!
ALSO antenatal care here everything is FREE! But I'll be paying for a private ward because the public ward has visitation hours an i dont want to be in there alone so private ward persons can sleep there with me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->