Making a Baby

Taylork ive seen onsies that say "I WAS PLANNED" 2ND ONSIE "I WAS NOT" lol i think thats cute and funny!

Taylork ive seen onsies that say "I WAS PLANNED" 2ND ONSIE "I WAS NOT" lol i think thats cute and funny!

It's had to find those kinds of things on the island! Lol I'll have to buy white onesies and paint on them lol that's a better idea than what I had lol

It's had to find those kinds of things on the island! Lol I'll have to buy white onesies and paint on them lol that's a better idea than what I had lol

Yea i would do that...buy white onsies and they sell colored paint for shirts and just write it yourself...i feel happy and excited for you! :hugs:

What was your idea though? I lve always loved this idea "IF" i ever had twins but i really doubt it lol

Hello lovelies :) I'm new and figured I'd just jump right in instead of lurking. I had a tubal ligation reversal earlier this year and am on my 3rd cycle TTC.

I found you guys through searching "charting" and coming across Janalis22's chart... Our post o temps are REALLY similar when overlayed!

Looking forward to following you guys and your BFP's :thumbup:

Hello lovelies :) I'm new and figured I'd just jump right in instead of lurking. I had a tubal ligation reversal earlier this year and am on my 3rd cycle TTC.

I found you guys through searching "charting" and coming across Janalis22's chart... Our post o temps are REALLY similar when overlayed!

Looking forward to following you guys and your BFP's :thumbup:

Welcome to this thread! Hopefully our charts are something good! And good luck fx

Welcome eegor :)

Jalanis my last cycle was up after O too then a teenie dip then up again, it looked like a big "M"

if it's staying up, could be a good sign :) first few weeks temps are usually high if you get a bfp

I'm just twiddling thumbs over here, I am hoping this won't be a stupidly long cycle, I'll run out of opks if it's one of the 60+ days long kind ahhh! They're still not darker than the control :(

I read its a preggo indication when temp stays up after 18 dpo..but ahh well see..mine spiked up pretty quick from one day to the other...now i know what you feel.when you have.long cycles :nope: im getting desperate to know. Im actually a regular type but this has been the most exhausting wait ever had. I already saw your chart and your right it does look like an M lol mine looks like the M of Mcdonals lol..

Hopefully your O is just being weird and not long :hugs:

Ftale im not sure if they do a clean down. I guess they do. I never asked! I just hope that thats the emd of them now. Gives me shivers when I think of it!

No symptoms at all. Not a thing. 8dpo this morning and I would get a shock if I got a bfp Monday as I feel so not pregnant. 62 percent of pregmant women get a positive with frer at 9dpo so I am tempted to test tomorrow but ill try really hard to hold out.
How are you Ftale? Any sign of af or other signs. How is your temp this morning?

Taylor cant believe you havent told your husband its twins! I couldnt hold it in I imagine but its a nice idea to do something nice to surprise him with that news.

Omg Taylor, you haven't told dh it's twins!!?? Ahhhh how exciting!!! You gotta record that one!!! Google for funny twin announcements or something for some neat ideas, I'm sure there are heaps. Hahahahaha. Ohh do share how it goes when you tell!! And it's so weird how you bled so convincingly still! I can't believe you still got a BFP after that. Haha. And you make me almost tempted to waste a test myself. Lmao!

Welcome Eegor! We are a fairly small group in here it seems, it makes it quite lovely really!! You are most welcome, and I'm really interested to see how yours and Jalanis' charts pan out!!

Ugh, waiting UNKNOWINGLY for so long totally sucks Disney. I hope hope hope it darkens and/or you get some stro signs and a temp jump and everything to jump you in to the TWW already!!!

I know I seem patient, but I reckon the unknown waiting is a million times harder than me *knowing* I don't O till cd 18! I am not really waiting hoping wondering questioning, I'm just carrying on cos there is no wonder or worry, it just isn't time yet!! Although Taylor's story totally tempts me to wanna go test again!! Lol. Ahh well, one more week and I'm solidly in the fertile zone!!

Sorry for being quiet ladies,been silently stalking but been too busy to write replies.

OMG Taylor,twins?! Miracle story! I cannot wait to hear DH reaction to this. You must have been totally stumped by the news!

All the other ladies waiting to O or test,I'm sending you all the baby dust possible!

I hope everyone is doing well!

Thanks for the Welcomes :)
Welcome to this thread! Hopefully our charts are something good! And good luck fx
So do I! I don't think I've ever been this impatient when TTC. I guess being 40 might have something to do with it this time around!

Welcome Eegor! We are a fairly small group in here it seems, it makes it quite lovely really!! You are most welcome, and I'm really interested to see how yours and Jalanis' charts pan out!!
That's the next thing that drew me in apart from seeing Jalanis22's chart. I like this is a small group and a nice one too by what I've read so far!

I am busting to test, but I'm determined to hold off. Not like it'll make any difference when I get that BFP if a little one is already in there... Although, I ordered a ClearBlue Advanced Fertility Monitor (need all the help I can get because of my age, his age, and my TR) which should arrive Monday...

I was reading through the forums (and this thread) thinking how different it is now compared to the last time I needed to use a pregnancy test (12 years)... You had to be about 2 weeks late for AF! I used to chart (on paper) to see if I was pregnant before the magic testing date lol... Although my last pregnancy was a HUGE surprise. So NOT planned!

:happydance:Welcome eegor :happydance:

Thank you for joining us. FX this cycle works for you!!! :hugs:

Thank you for more info Taylor, are you still on progesterone? I like the idea of having double of everything and have him wondering why for a lil bit...lol. I couldn't hold it in.

Disney I really hope you get a temp rise soon as the suspense is killing me and you too I'm sure. Have you not been sleepy much?

Flying duster my O day use to be that far out back in 2005 and I thought it was the norm for the longest time because I wasn't on any TTC forum to find out otherwise..lol. It was still a 28 day cycle like my Ob said it should be. My lp was short though.

Jalanis I need to put away the wondfos...LOL ..my temp went up a small notch and I was left staring at another evil evap. I wish my temps looked like yours. Mine look like a preggo belly..lol BUT ..I know its not to be.

Lyo my head hurts today and I stopped the progesterone last evening. I didn't see a point in taking it anymore. My temps have consistently dropped for 5 days in a row. I figure if I had a healthy pregnancy it would have not fallen. Just waiting on the witch.

APHY its all good. :) Last two days I barely had time to post. Had to force myself...lol..either I wanted to sleep or was caring for a sick lil one. You feeling ok? Any morning sickness?

Not overly sleepy FTale so not near O yet, I'm glad I'm not the only one who doesn't O until cd18-22 range, you get used to waiting but then when your body plays stupid tricks like trying to O early and fail, then it's frustrating.

How's this for not sleepy? Dh takes DS for breakfast on the weekends so I can sleep in... I'm wide awake :o I'm glad for my little signs of O like the sleepy feelings though, just wish I wasn't still waiting, cd19 and still have favorable cp/cm just no positive opk or temp rise yet

I was weak and I tested at 8dpo afternoon. Starkest of starkest white. Bfn in my face. Now im convinced I'm out... which is crazy as i remember on dd2 I got stark white at 8dpo and posive digital morning of 10dpo.

Disney LOL don't you hate it??? Now when they get back you will be ready to nap a bit. I've been headed to bed early these last two nights myself. And this morning my stomach has the nerve to act like it is trying to ovulation on my left side...pffft...just what I need. I'm sure AF is on its way though. As I'm sure your O is going to hit really soon here. Your cm is a clear sign of it. I wonder what causes it to stop mid surge then return again?

Lyo 8dpo is still way early and you are not out by far. A positive digi at 10dpo is crazy!!LOL I've never heard of that but I'm guessing she dug herself in your tummy good. FX the same happens again on 10dpo or 11dpo..right? Just want a sticky happy healthy bean.

Hopefully Ftale. The digitals I get are actually pretty sensitive. 56 percent chance of a positive at 10dpo which I was. Even though they say 25 I have read online they are from 10iu

Temp dropped .4 so probably im out too! I kept rechecking it and mostly all were 98.2 but it once said 98.5 so i doubt its that one if it came out once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->