Making a Baby

I've been doing ok FTale,queasiness on off the whole week so far and the past 2 days my legs are itching like crazy! I hope that's not too abnormal...

Those who have af due,I hope she stays far away and you get sneaky bfps!

https://i66.tinypic.com/2m3ogv8.jpg

Sorry pic is sideways but i feel like i see a vvvf line! Im not going crazy am i? I know evaps are squinting eyes but this line is more visible in person! I did a wally which is bfn but not sure of this one. Maybe its a crazy visible evap.

https://i65.tinypic.com/muex3b.jpg
Same test just almost drying.

At certain angles I can see what might be a vvvf line but don't want to commit to anything yet Jalanis! Fx my eyes are not imagining things and it gets darker!

I just followed with smu and its there! Im scared it can be super evil evaps! How can this be if temp dropped? Im shocked!

https://i68.tinypic.com/2qu5irk.jpg

I will stop testing for today! I just wanted a reconfirmation! What do ya'll think?

I can't see a line yet, but I've just woken up so I can't see crap yet anyway lol

That drop could be implantation. Your not out of the game yet.

Temping Q... My oral temps were irratic, so this month swapped to vsginal. Through AF temps were still rocky, dropped down and kind of mellowed out... Then after ov have been very steady. Do you think its just the vaginal temps being more accurate getting rid of the irratic? I'll link to my FF page when I'm allowed, to show what I mean.

Aphy: The leg thing is normal. Hindsight mine felt weird too. I kept feeling like I needed to stretch them out or walk and walk and walk lol. The found out I was pregnant...lol You're good.

Jalanis: I've got six of those and its the test strip that is super thin and WHITE next to the dried strip which is an off white. So wrong but true. The dropped temp and is a sign that AF might come but I wouldn't pay too much mind to the strips unless your temps/body start giving you some hints. I'm thinking bonfire for my tests right now...LOL... I'm counting on AF being here soon so I can stop the evap maddness. :hugs: Stupid evaps.

eegor: I'm thinking of vaginal temps whenever I start ttc again too. And I don't think I'm going to bother with my bbt because it takes too long. I'm just going to use a regular high temp loud beeper and be done with it in 4 secs. I've used both on different cycles this summer so I know what is norm.

FX vag temps work better for you. I've read they are alot more reliable and steady unlike mouth temps from it being open and dry.

I see the faaaaaaaintest hint Jalanis! And that drop isn't by much, it's still way above coverline, so it means nothing really; you may have been cooler for any number of reasons! I hope it's the beginning of a BFP!!!
I did realise though looking at your chart, are you temping to only one decimal point? It looks like it, which explains the very stable temps!!!! My ups and downs are cos the second decimal. If I was only temping to one decimal, I'd have only switched up and down a little so far, and in my other charts it'd have stayed the same for ages.

Aphy, there is a pregnancy thing to do with severe itching for sure, look it up cos I know there is!!

FTale, do you have a link to your chart?? Dropping doesn't always mean no pregnancy, especially if still above coverline. Your tiredness might be a symptom!! It was for me. Lol.
And yeah, I O late but still have a good LP so I have a 32 day cycle, which is still quite normal too. Long, but normal.

Disney, it is sounding positive for O soon! The favourable cm is the lead up to it, for me I get it for the few days before O and maybe the day of O, but then boom, it's gone again once I've Od. So still having it is a good sign you haven't Od yet too. And of course your temps agree! Waiting sucks though. Good luck!!!! Catch the egg!!!

Lyo, you made me laugh at feeling out at 8dpo! It might not even implant for another few days!!!! BFNs are disheartening, but hold hope yet mamma!!! So so early.

Afm, I'm feeling excited that now it's Sunday I'm finally on the same week as my fertile time! Haha. It's now a week till predicted O, so start getting busy this week, wooooot! Hahaha.

I'm off to get dressed up in my corset and goggles for the local Victorian and steampunk fete. Hahaha. Fun fun!!!

Aphy: The leg thing is normal. Hindsight mine felt weird too. I kept feeling like I needed to stretch them out or walk and walk and walk lol. The found out I was pregnant...lol You're good.

Jalanis: I've got six of those and its the test strip that is super thin and WHITE next to the dried strip which is an off white. So wrong but true. The dropped temp and is a sign that AF might come but I wouldn't pay too much mind to the strips unless your temps/body start giving you some hints. I'm thinking bonfire for my tests right now...LOL... I'm counting on AF being here soon so I can stop the evap maddness. :hugs: Stupid evaps.

eegor: I'm thinking of vaginal temps whenever I start ttc again too. And I don't think I'm going to bother with my bbt because it takes too long. I'm just going to use a regular high temp loud beeper and be done with it in 4 secs. I've used both on different cycles this summer so I know what is norm.

FX vag temps work better for you. I've read they are alot more reliable and steady unlike mouth temps from it being open and dry.

So you think it can be an evap? The test line came up within time limit and they are really noticeable in person than in the pic. And compared to the evaps...the evaps i would notice at different angle the line and these are there literally! I did a frer and looks bfn but i know frer sometimes takes its time..last time i got a bfp with a wondfo first then frer after a few days. Not sure what too think of it.

Flyingduster- i see that line more noticeable in person than in pic. For some reason pics upload blurry i hate this phone. But ive had some evaps with these and i know how they look...and these have a definite line. I have an account on countdowntopregnancy and 2yrs ago i had a faint line like now at exactly 9dpo and frer was negative..lets hope thats the case again

I see something on the one in the right jalanis, can't tell about color of it though. And I agree a temp dropped could be implantation dip!

FTale When I temped with all the other kids I did vaginal temps, it was just easier doing oral temps this time around... Didn't have to move much lol... I think I'm going to cave and buy a test.

Jalanis baby dust to you :) Your chart is looking really good. I'm going to hook my computer up to the TV later and ask the teenagers to tell me if they see a line on your tests (lazy buggas are still in bed). They've got way better eyes than me.

I see something on the one in the right jalanis, can't tell about color of it though. And I agree a temp dropped could be implantation dip!

Phone doesnt upload the pic clearly but in person the 2 wondfos have it! To me personally it doesnt look like an evap and they dried darker

Have you tried taking a pic in natural light? I've found that makes a difference.

https://i67.tinypic.com/34ii71w.jpg

Eegor- I tried natural.light but its really sunny outside so not helping but hopefully you can see it with this pic already dry

20161119_174128.jpg

Did a PM test and i can see the slight progression! Can you all see it now? I edited some options on camera photo size and that seemed to work. Its more clear in person than in pic

Definitely looks darker on the right one, fx it's the start of an bfp for you!

Afm, still negative tests, even digital is negative grr

Definitely looks darker on the right one, fx it's the start of an bfp for you!

Afm, still negative tests, even digital is negative grr

Thanks!!

Im scared for it to be evaps...my frer was bfn and wally fmu was bfn also..but i know frer sometimes takes its time.

Edit- i get confused with you and Ftale lol nvm...have you had any CM at all? O pain?

Keep bouncing from watery and ewcm to creamy, straight back to watery in the same day, ff says to note the most fertile cm so that's what I've been doing. Not sure what my body thinks it is doing. No O pain, no sore bb's, no irritable tummy... all my usual o signs aren't around, so don't think I'll see a temp rise yet. DH is exhausted so won't even get bd in tonight either

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->