Making a Baby

Your body is being wonky:wacko: i know how you and DH must feel. Its exhausting especially having to wait too long for O day. I would go crazy if i had cycles like that. Example now lol im on CD 73 but of course i havent received first AF yet either and wouldnt know when i would receive it either. If FF is accurate i woukd think i got a faint bfp early..all my pregnancies i got them at different dpos...hopefully its my start of a bfp.

It's just disheartening to have gone through 4/5 perfect cycles and then go wonky (3 before ttc were ntnp), ah well dh was conceived on CD40 of that cycle so there's still hope even if it'll mean a longer wait till tww

Cd 40 would be the last day we could ttc easily too, my parents land late that night and get to ours around 10pm ish, there's little chance I could opk test easily with them here let alone bd without them knowing why we'd slink off to bed lol. Would be nice to see their reaction to a bfp in person though. Just please body, don't make me wait that long!

Hopefully this will be your lucky cycle! Fx :hugs: this saturday was a lazy one for me! On top of that my daughter is sick so i dont even feel like going out at all til shes better.

We've been clearing out crap from the apartment this weekend, shopping for food for thanksgiving and spent some time at my in law's, hauling furniture around our bedroom in the afternoon wore dh out :( but we got stuff done that had needed doing for ages. I must be weird, doing stuff like using all your strength to move a king-size bed shoots my libido through the roof, I'm all "hmm, hmmm, what can I do next, ohh you!" ;) ;) to dh.. and he just groans saying he's tired.

I see those faint lines, and yes the newest is darker Jalanis!!!! Oooo this it! It's coming mamma!! Stick baby, stiiiiiick!!! Eee, so exciting!

Disneylovers- im like that too..im kinda a lazy girl lol but i still clean..but once i start cleaning i get energy and motivation that i didnt know i had any lol..i need to clean my bedroom we actually purchased a new bed set and theres toys under the bed of my 2yr old and i need to clean that in case the bed comes sooner than 2 weeks! Im excited for it i waited so long to buy one.

Flyingduster- thanks!! Im hoping they are early bfps and not super evil evaps. Ill see how tomorrows A.M. is. Im nervous but excited for the result. I just hope this baby sticks...if it does it will be a rainbow baby.

Jalanis you might be right about a smidge of a line. Fx tomorrow morning brings a nice clear line ��

I gave in and bought a test while I was shopping. BFN staring at me. Oh well, at least my chart is pretty lol

Frer this morning. I think its bfn yet I see the slightest something butbit involved squinting torches etc so quite possibly in my head. Ill put up a pic even though I doubt it will show.

Well Nothing to see really think I have imagined it but I put ut up anyway.

Attachments

• 20161120_062804-1.jpg
    20161120_062804-1.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 8
Jalanis just saw new yest you added. I can see something in that one for sure. Didnt see it in previous 2. So exciting. Hope bfp is very close.

Sorry a I am still half asleep so excuse me for making a million posts instead of sticking to one. Disney frustrating having to wait I would imagine. I was frustrated as O was 3 days late for me! But ot wont matter if you make a baby from O whenever it happens ☺

Eegor sorry it was bfn. Still time though.

Jalanis: They could be positive and not showing up but my experience is only with evaps this far. I hope yours is the real thing. From looking online you can get clear ones by 11dpo for sure but everyone is different you know?? FX for you!!! :)

Here it is Flyingduster. Hope the fest was fun!

This cycle is over. I stopped P cream after friday morning dose. So just waiting. :blush:
13dpo.png

Good grief I missed a lot of posts. Not sure why my phone didn't show them.

Disney: sorry your cycle is messing with ya. I hope you O and it didn't show some how. Poor thing. Has to be stressful on ya. LOL with moving the bed and hubby being like "I'm tired".... Hehehe... I hope his job is easing up for him. Work tress is killing mine.

Jalanis: How are you feeling? Did you test again? I hope its a clearer line for you! Must be driving you bonkers. Is your daughter better?

Eegor: Sorry bout the bfn. FX its just a sleeper bfp :)

Lyo: I see something on my phone. I will have to log on to computer for better view if it let's me. How exciting! All these possible bfps... Can't wait!!

https://i66.tinypic.com/o9lt9g.jpg
FX THIS IS MY STICKY RAINBOW BABY!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! still holding out on frer though since yesterday was negative.

Ftale! Yess i just posted photo! Its a start of a bfp! Line is more definite in person than photo. My daughter still has cough but at least her fever hasnt comes back at all so now watching on her cough hoping my 2yr old doesnt get it either. And my temp spiked back up to 98.6

Ftale! Yess i just posted photo! Its a start of a bfp! Line is more definite in person than photo. My daughter still has cough but at least her fever hasnt comes back at all so now watching on her cough hoping my 2yr old doesnt get it either. And my temp spiked back up to 98.6

OH GOOD GRAPES!!! I SEE IT!! I SEE IT!!!

:happydance: OH WOW!! I've seen SOOO many evaps here at home. GIRRRLL that's the real thing....EEEEEEK!!!!!!

I'm trying to stay calm for you but its so hard. :hugs:

I couldnt even stay calm myself! :happydance: i knocked out so good last night and like by 8am infelt nervous and desperate to test but i waited til 10am to check temp also. I was round and round in my bed lol i couldnt sleep easily these past 2 hrs

I want to put a ticker but im going to wait since i dont even know my LMP or anything lol

I couldnt even stay calm myself! :happydance: i knocked out so good last night and like by 8am infelt nervous and desperate to test but i waited til 10am to check temp also. I was round and round in my bed lol i couldnt sleep easily these past 2 hrs

I want to put a ticker but im going to wait since i dont even know my LMP or anything lol

When do you test again? I forget if you used preseed or did anything different this cycle?

I can see progression Jalanis,so happy for you! Fx for tomorrow's testing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->