Making a Baby

I couldnt even stay calm myself! :happydance: i knocked out so good last night and like by 8am infelt nervous and desperate to test but i waited til 10am to check temp also. I was round and round in my bed lol i couldnt sleep easily these past 2 hrs

I want to put a ticker but im going to wait since i dont even know my LMP or anything lol

When do you test again? I forget if you used preseed or did anything different this cycle?

Not sure if to do a smu or just a PM test before bed..i never use anything :laugh2: i only kept taking my prenatal vitamins. No legs on air just dtd. I was thinking of using preseed if i didnt conceive this cycle. I guess i can say were both pretty fertile lol i have no clue.

When should i test with Frer? I have 2 of those and a First signal. And 21 wondfos lol

Thanks eegor! Just dont wanna get my hopes up its still early.

Well right now that line is definitely there, I can see it with my nearly 5am eyes. And that's saying something! And your chart is great to go with them lines :)

Thanks ladies! Im just horrified of another early mc. Comparing it to yesterdays theres definetly progress..yesterday was also a bfp but its more faint not catchable on phone. Hopefully keeps progressing fx

Thanks ladies! Im just horrified of another early mc. Comparing it to yesterdays theres definetly progress..yesterday was also a bfp but its more faint not catchable on phone. Hopefully keeps progressing fx

From what I read online the wondfos will do that with the light lines but will get darker. I would keep using them and save your FRER for when the wondfos are a tad bit darker but honestly it is totally up to you what time of day you test. I mean do you notice you get thicker lines with smu versus fmu?

So, I just noticed that I started spotting bright pink. :happydance: I am so excited. I thought I messed my cycle up and wouldn't get my period forever.

I ran to my husband's office and screamed "I'm spotting!"
He said "Why is that a good thing" :dohh:
I said "Because I can stop wasting money on peesticks!" :haha::haha:
He said" Oh, yeah, that's right"

I feel so bad for him that I wasn't excitedly screaming "I'm pregnant" but at least we get a fresh try sooner than later.

I will be well into my next cycle by the time of my new OB appt so I'm going to go ahead and try Soy again and just see if I can get a sono to see where my Ovaries are when I am on cd 12.

Man, I don't feel any cramps just had that usual wet feeling.

Ok, its pizza and soda time!!

Ohhhh yay!!!! That is like my tests, faint but totally there!!!! Mine showed a FRER easily at that stage, though it was still light on a FRER too it was much much clearer. Eeeee, I hope is sticks!!! Come on baby!!!

Oh, and yay for on to AF now FTale! Onwards to the next cycle!!!

Also I was thinking Jalanis, you can find your due date by ovulation date rather than LMP, cos your LMP date won't be at all accurate. Eeeee!!!

I will be well into my next cycle by the time of my new OB appt so I'm going to go ahead and try Soy again and just see if I can get a sono to see where my Ovaries are when I am on cd 12.
I have thought about trying them, but I'm freaking out about messing up my cycles... Thoughts/experience using them?

Also I was thinking Jalanis, you can find your due date by ovulation date rather than LMP, cos your LMP date won't be at all accurate. Eeeee!!!
YEP! That's how mine was calculated when I fell straight after my mmc.

Feeling a little deflated this morning :cry: I wish we had a switch we could just flick to become pregnant when we wanted to... Life would be so much easier.

From what I read online the wondfos will do that with the light lines but will get darker. I would keep using them and save your FRER for when the wondfos are a tad bit darker but honestly it is totally up to you what time of day you test. I mean do you notice you get thicker lines with smu versus fmu?

Ftale- ive noticed my smu and night test are darker than fmu. So maybe i will test later before night just to check. Totally will wait for frer a tad more.

Disneylovers- thanks!! Excited and nervous

Oh, and yay for on to AF now FTale! Onwards to the next cycle!!!

I tried for a ticker but lilypie only has by LMP it doesnt give me and ovulation day

Ftale- i can relate to you on spotting! I get excited when qere ttc and receive AF cause i knoe its a new cycle and a fresh start...i hope you get your bfp soon! We need more bfps!

Eegor- i know ive said that myself too! Why do we have to suffer. I wish it was easy.

Jalanis, the bump has tickers based on lap, so do a few other sites, I always go by o date because I only so much later than the "norm"

Afm: rainy day = potential for better bd with thunder masking and noise from us haha, will set DS up with a loud movie too lol

Congrats Jalanis. So happy for you x

Ftale happy that you can now proceed with next cycle. It's a good feeling to start afresh and not be waiting when you know it's coming. Hopefully next month you will be excited for a totally different reason

Afm I did another test and possibly still see some shadow in certain lights but im pretty sure it's the same indents that i had a couple of cycles ago.. I remember swearing I would never use frer again but I don't hold a grudge!!

I have one frer left for tomorrow morning 10dpo but im not feeling overly confident as I feel I would see something at 9dpo nighttime and I have zero symptoms. Like nothing whatsoever.

https://i68.tinypic.com/v58k9i.jpg

I couldnt resist a SMU..the progression looks lovely! I hop3 this is my rainbow baby! What a coincidence my daughter she was straight up good my second pregnancy was a loss so my son is a rainbow baby...my fourth pregnancy a loss and now hopefully a rainbow baby!

Looking amazing Jalanis!!!! Wooooohooooooo!!!
There are other tickers too, even FF has tickers. I like my FF ticker cos it changes when my O changes and stuff without having to change a different ticker! Haha. Or just give an LMP of 14 days before your O date, cos that's the average FP most will go by anyway and it'll be accurate.

Afm, we had fun all dressed up and enjoying the day. I'm a little sunburnt on my cleavage though; my poor pale boobies aren't used to being propped up in a corset for the world to see! Hahahahaha. But it is fun.

I'm crazy crampy on my right side today though. Too early for O, but it makes me wonder. My cm is beginning to ramp up but it isn't ew yet.. A few more days and it will be.

Lyo dont give up! My recent loss i got a bfp at 14dpo..and thats cause i would use frer and it was negative! And yesterday frer was negative so im holding out on frer til wondfo gets darker! Your never out til AF arrives..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->