Making a Baby

Sorry this cycle didn't give you a bfp ftale, but I love how upbeat you are, and yay for lengthening your lp!!

Jalanis, those lines are getting better and better!

Catch that eggy flyingduster! I'm glad to have a longer cycle buddy, fx for a good o :)

Lyons, I didn't get a clear bfp wI think DS until 13 dpo, 11dpo was such a squinter.

Afm, rainy days indeed bring nice bd haha, at least with all of the bd'ing way before o at least we may be likely to sway for a girl lol

Thanks!! Im not sure what my drs reaction will be though:dohh: lol that will be interesting to see! Idk when to go to the dr as i will need proof again of pregnancy for insurance

Do you all think i should back off temping? Im that kind of girl now that i had bfps if it lowers im gonna be a worrier.

If you're gonna worry then yeah, stop. Just keep testing for a nice progression now and ditch the temping.

Afm, I'm wondering if blimmen O HAS snuck up on me!!??? This pain on my right side is nasty, plus my temp had a significant dip this morning to lower than any of my other temps, soooooo when I put those two together I thought "yikes! Check my cp!" And yeah, it's HSO... Not AS high as it can be, sometimes when I O, but it's not low at all and above what I deem as medium too.... The on,y thing is my cm hasn't been copious yet. It has increased from a few days ago, and it's allllmost EW, sorta between watery and ew. But not heaps, like I have had.

Soooooo, all these signs worry me maybe it has snuck up on us after all my talk of having a late O!! Hahaha. Which means we haven't bd for four days which while it's totally possible for those sperm to be around still, it's getting to their limit too so now I'm feeling the pressure to wanna bd tonight! I wasn't prepared for an early O! Lol.

Or maybe my side hurts from all the walking in a corset, and my cm and cp are just ramping up towards O next week. We shall see what my temps say in the coming days I suppose, but I'd better jump DH tonight just in case!

Get that :sex: working Flyingduster!

I just did a wally and its so faint compared to wondfos! Im guessing wondfos are good for early testing. If wally is faint then im guessing so will frer. I also didnt hold much maybe like 1 hr and a half...we shall see tomorrow morning! Im starting to feel bloated!

Ahhh, so exciting jalanis!!! You are still sooooo early too, within another few days it'll all be blazing I'm sure!!!

Thanks! I will be testing wondfos til i see wondfo a good color ill do frer..im just hoping this bean sticks fx

Get that eggy Flyingduster!! Hope your early O feelings don't pan out like mine, so evil a taunting from my body.

DH's face when I told him that the latest I'd o'd was cd40 and that's the day my parents get here, he's doing so well bearing with me... sure the bd'ing has to be sooooo tough on him :haha: actually we do still kinda struggle but he manages to finish at least now. Performance anxiety is rough!

Just got to not stress, I'm thinking the frequent night terrors from DS may have been enough stress to not O on CD10/11, the OPK never got darker than control like it normally does, I'll have to snap a pic in a few when DS is in bed... at least singing to him as I walk out of his room at night seems to have lessened the night terrors cause it's colder than anything in here at night, we have jusy crappy baseboard heaters and it's 53f outside at night the past few nights!! brrrrr, my temp drops if the covers are pulled off so fast it's not even funny and it'll drop to look like O dip, I tested this morning my theory worked out, 97.4 before covers got pulled off by DS, 97.1 after and that was super fast temping, I would imagine it would drop even more if I hadn't pulled the covers back up haha

I agree Disneylovers! My temo drops quick as soon as im uncovering..i confirmed.by checking it a couple of times..im gonna stop temping already as it will stress me for sure.

https://i.imgur.com/4FQoTdp.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/4YZWFHv.jpg

CD16 and 17am look darkest on the wondfo but my temps don't back up any sign of O, Accumed show zip all for darkness when they did the past few cycles so I'm glad I temp now to double check. CP is all over the place so I only really look for if it's open medium or closed. I am trying not to be too frustrated because it will stress me out :dohh: I did CB digital opks on the 16th and 17th and they were negative too, forgot to mention that.

Ahh they do look really dark! Maybe your close to O? Cause all your tests seem dark.compared to me when i had done 2 opks they were super light compared to you..maybe your cycle will.be.long and maybe your close to O day FX your body starts soon.

I think the wondfos are just more sensitive and I already always have somewhat of a line so they're just going to be dark like that, I know when I had wondfos 3yrs ago I did get one that was a lot darker than the control so I know what to look for. They dry darker than they were when wet too, so I've been making sure I don't forget to check after the 5 mins mark. But yeah it's confusing and frustrating. Temping is helping keep me sane on judging their positive/negative results though, I have 3 digital opks left, 3 ACCUmed so after that I don't know, I may go buy a small pack of digis. Hopefully with the 13day lp I've been having and roughly a 32-35 day cycles could mean I'd o in the next few days, a girl can dream I guess

I actually hope I'm not Oing today, and I do doubt I am really cos I normally tick all the boxes and I'm not quite ticking every box today. But hey, I can bd anyway. Haha.

I am glad I don't use OPKs to be honest, I see so many weird fake outs with them that you really gotta temp as well to pin point O it seems!! Plus they cost. Temping doesn't. Hahaha. But I hope it all brings us both to an O soooooon anyway!!!

Disney how frustrating. It does look to me like middle one in your pic was positive but then it was obviously a false surge with your temps. I guess its a case of keep going till temps tell you.

Flying duster maybe you are just gearing up to ov. If your cm is transitionary like that you probably still have at least a day or two left. Fingers crossed for you!

Bfn here this morning 10dpo and I do feel out. Really do. Thinking of next cycle already. Its annoying as next cycle if i got a bfp will result in very awkward due date as it would be week they start big school next and with a section that means that I would prob miss the first few days at least. I was going to not try next cycle but agreed with husband we dont want to miss it in case its THE month and so we will try and deal with everything. If I do get a bfp it will all work out.
So waiting on af. Getting cramps and actually feeling a bit like I do day before af. I would love of she arrived couple days early but bet she wont. Im going to try temping again from tomorrow as 2 yr old sleeping better.

Disney: I ordered wondfo Babydust LH/Hpts for next cycle. But after seeing all your darn near or positive opks...I dunno. Let us know if you see a good spike today.

Flying duster: I trust your instincts. O is probably doing some practice runs with ewcm gearing up. Good thing to get some bd in though just in case.

Lyo: My husband said the same thing. If our baby is due around the time of my sisters wedding will be driving or having the baby in her state...LOL. He doesn't want to miss a chance. But hold on cause you still haven't got AF so there is still a chance.

Jalanis: FX!!

Alright I'm heading out with my dd to do some shopping. Later

Ftale, you have to read them at the 5 min mark, well I do, they are a lot lighter at that point and you can tell clearly which are pos and neg. I just have a lot of LH in my body normally (but not pcos apparently according to my obgyn). At least I can tell when I have a peak :)

https://i68.tinypic.com/nd1nxf.jpg

I think my progression is slow. Maybe cause im comparing my tests to others where they get dark really quick.

Jalanis, that looks like great progression, mine with DS looked so similar to your test today at 11dpo. Try not to stress too much HCG can take a 24-72 hrs to double and still be a viable pregnancy, I know it's hard to stay upbeat with previous losses but hang in there :hug:

I should stop searching wondfo progression on google! :dohh: it stresses me...when should i count it as AF missed? That im not sure since im really not sure if my cycles are 28 or 30

Average LP is what 14 days? so start with that? no AF by Friday could put you as 1 day late by then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->