Making a Baby

Yeah thats true i didnt think of it that way! Omg i got a long way to goo! I was planning on starting the insurance applicatiom but i will wait til nxt week to make sure AF is missed.

Jalanis,your progression is actually impressive for 24 hours!

Will a period turn your test positive? My FRER has the nerve to look positive but I'm on the rag so its just my period, right? I tried a dollar tree store test and it stayed negative. UGH. I'm getting ready to start another round of Soy on Wednesday but can't do it if pregnant so I thought I'd take a test to make sure. I think its just the blood in the urine which was alot that turned it positive looking. I'll test again later or tomorrow to make sure. Not much I could do anyway being on my period. I'm not cramping at all but still bleeding. :shrug: Sucky red dye test.

https://i261.photobucket.com/albums/ii80/clrbaby/39907961-768a-4925-8c33-5552a1965e36_zps13py9ygg.jpg

I can clearly see it ftale! Wouldnt your dollar test look like that if you used the same sample? I think it looks legit imo..hopwfully your bleeding is just a wonky thing. Usually for af i cramp heavy and bleed heavily at the same time. Hopefully it turns out good for u!

Jalanis: I was hoping it was just the dye. So I did everything I could to not get any blood in my urine, tampon, clean wipe..lol and go what I say is a bfn!!! So my urine will not give me a positive so its just the blood and that means it must be the dye...:dohh: MAN..I got nervous. I am ready to start a new cycle and a positive this late in the game would drive me insane. I get my wondfos in the the mail tomorrow so I will see what's us with them but I'm pretty sure FRER is one that turns positive with dye..HEY...I have red dye..I think I'll do a little experiement...hehehe..be back

Aren't those curved FRER terrible for false lines??? I would doubt it myself, especially if you have AF cos by then it means you'd be well and truely pregnant or it is well and truely on its way out.

Jalanis, just take your AM tests and compare them, there is significant progression for only two days and still WAY early!!!! So many mamas don't get that much of a line until 12dpo!!! You are so so early yet, have hope!!

Lyo, I so hope you have a sneaky BFP yet, you are super early yet too!!! I reckon SO soften on the months we reckon all is lost, that sneaky BFP gets in!! Haha. But yeah, if not, then I do think it's a good idea to just try again next month. You can try to control it but really we have no control, and I don't personally see much logic in skipping a month for one single event in what will be a lifetime of having another baby. We could argue for or against almost any due date we want to, but in the end the baby will come when it comes and we will cope when it does!!! Xxx

Afm, we didn't get a bd in, I just wasn't in to it!! Which is also a sign I wasn't Oing. I checked my cp again at my usual time and it wasn't so high or open plus the cm just isn't there yet, I think I was just wishful thinking yesterday!! Haha. But all good, it's coming up anyway!!!

Aren't those curved FRER terrible for false lines??? I would doubt it myself, especially if you have AF cos by then it means you'd be well and truely pregnant or it is well and truely on its way out.

Jalanis, just take your AM tests and compare them, there is significant progression for only two days and still WAY early!!!! So many mamas don't get that much of a line until 12dpo!!! You are so so early yet, have hope!!

Lyo, I so hope you have a sneaky BFP yet, you are super early yet too!!! I reckon SO soften on the months we reckon all is lost, that sneaky BFP gets in!! Haha. But yeah, if not, then I do think it's a good idea to just try again next month. You can try to control it but really we have no control, and I don't personally see much logic in skipping a month for one single event in what will be a lifetime of having another baby. We could argue for or against almost any due date we want to, but in the end the baby will come when it comes and we will cope when it does!!! Xxx

Afm, we didn't get a bd in, I just wasn't in to it!! Which is also a sign I wasn't Oing. I checked my cp again at my usual time and it wasn't so high or open plus the cm just isn't there yet, I think I was just wishful thinking yesterday!! Haha. But all good, it's coming up anyway!!!

A lot of tests give evaps. The curved ones for FRER included. Like I said, its probably just the dye. :thumbup:

Jalanis: I did the red dye test on the FRER with red food coloring. It is still drying. I don't see a second line but it did turn the test a light colored pink. Hopefully it will dry less pink. It was all in good fun. :) I was very curious. But like Flyingduster said, if it was a true positive test I caught the pregnancy on its way out. Which is sad but happens. I'm positive for a new cycle regardless. :winkwink:

I hope your insurance paperwork goes off without a hitch. It is quite a bit of paperwork but so worth it!! :happydance:

https://i64.tinypic.com/2gybpmf.jpg
There goes my smu! Tomorrow i will be doing 1 frer possibly depends how mornings test looks. I feel a little calm and i have hope this baby sticks FX.

How many more days do you all think test line should be like control line?

Jalanis: Smu looks darker. I've seen all shades on google so no telling what dpo yours will be as dark as control imo. I think it takes a while with wondfo. But your FRER will get dark faster for sure. FX STICKYVIBES to you.

That looked like the indents I got Ftale. I can tell them straight away now. Had one this morning but could see when i opened it it was the indent. Some are worse than others.

Hreat progression Jalanis!

Thabks flying duster thats very true we have absolutely no control. What will be will be no matter what the timing!

Ftale ive noticed my smu is a tad darker than fmu. Tomorrow morning will do a frer and a wondfo just to see...ive been looking for the CB week estimator and they are sold out EVERYWHERE!! I really wanna do one of those to see where exactly am i at. I know they arent as accurate but it will.be closer. Im not sure if to do Betas cause i know they will stressssss me a lot...i really hope you all get bfps soon! Sending babydust your way!

Ftale ive noticed my smu is a tad darker than fmu. Tomorrow morning will do a frer and a wondfo just to see...ive been looking for the CB week estimator and they are sold out EVERYWHERE!! I really wanna do one of those to see where exactly am i at. I know they arent as accurate but it will.be closer. Im not sure if to do Betas cause i know they will stressssss me a lot...i really hope you all get bfps soon! Sending babydust your way!

Thank you!!

Man, I just saw tons of those weeks estimator at my store but I never buy them!! If only you were here !!! :dohh:

No worries though. The FRER will be so dark for you!!! And its ok about your betas. If you feel they will stress you out, unless your doctor want to do them- don't worry about them. :hugs:

How are you feeling?

That looked like the indents I got Ftale. I can tell them straight away now. Had one this morning but could see when i opened it it was the indent. Some are worse than others.

It might be an indent but it has evil color to go with it's indentedness...:blush: My others don't. It was fmu. I will just wait for my wondfos to get in. I keep getting an awful pain in my left ovary everytime I bend over. Hope its just hormonal.

Ok, I'm starved. Two more days till Turkey time. I am ready. :happydance:

I feel pretty good and bloated! And im starting to feel the "wet" feeling when AF is about to miss. I got that same feeling last pregnancy too..but i feel good.

Im so ready for thanksgiving!

It might be an indent but it has evil color to go with it's indentedness...:blush: My others don't. It was fmu. I will just wait for my wondfos to get in. I keep getting an awful pain in my left ovary everytime I bend over. Hope its just hormonal.

Sorry I'm on the phone couldnt see it very well but wow if colour there that means hcg is present and only one way that can happen. I wonder if it could be another Taylor scenario. She had full on af. It would be very cool if you got a completely unexpected bfp. When did bleeding start for you?

Sorry I'm on the phone couldnt see it very well but wow if colour there that means hcg is present and only one way that can happen. I wonder if it could be another Taylor scenario. She had full on af. It would be very cool if you got a completely unexpected bfp. When did bleeding start for you?

I started spotting last night then light to medium flow today. I do not think I will be like Taylor..lol..that is a true miracle, like winning the power ball, just meant to be.

I was happy to be starting a new cycle. Not expecting to see a positive. It has totally killed the joy of getting bfp for me.

So bummed. I will not be using Soy after all this cycle as I have no clue whats up with my ovary. It keeps hurting intermittently.

My hubby gave me lots of hugs and Spicey boneless chicken wings to cheer me up. :blush:

Are you testing in the morning? FX I'll keep you in my prayers!

Hugs FTale, it's awful feeling when your body messes around with your head, I hope you get a clearer picture of what's going on cause that definitely has some color to it!

Afm still zilch on opks. Hopefully tomorrow, DH is starting to come down with whatever new bug is going around the office (yay airport work being so germtastic!) I had a big glob of EWCM this morning but not sure if that's from bd last night. So frustrating!

It would b awesome if Ftale had a miracle bfp! Ive peed on frer on period days and they were stark white negative so your test seems real to me. Ppl mistake the curved frers with Indent lines..well thats what ive read that they think indents are bfps when they really arent. I hope your outcome is a good one!

Hopefully it was a glob of ewcm and not swimmers!! Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->