Making a Baby

Jalanis that is such a lovely progression!!! FRER will be clear as day for you in the morning I'm sure!!! Why do you need a weeks indicator when you can pin point a vey clear O shift? The weeks ones are more for those who have no idea when they ovulated aren't they? Ahhh, but who cares, seeing those words would be awesome!! Haha. I'm sooooo hoping I can join you in another couple of weeks, that progression is what wasn't happening for me that tipped me off it was gonna mc. :( so I'm really hopeful for you it is sticky!!!!

Taylor, have you told DH yet!!??? How are you doing??

Eegor, how are you!? Your chart looked the same as Jalanis didn't it??

Disney, I hope it was EWCM, but I know for me I always have plenty of leftovers and can't rely on cm till like 24 hours later! Lol. Hoping you O sooooooon.

FTale, well if it has colour then it is (was?) likely real!! I can't see it at all but I know how stinking hard it is to get lines to show in pics!!! I'm sorry it's sorta killed it for ya though... Big hugs. I hope you get a blazing one next cycle!!

Afm, sure enough tonight I've suddenly got even more cm than yesterday, and sheesh, it stretched like 6"! Lol!! So yes my body is doing its thing bang on schedule and ramping up in preparation for O in another 4-5 days. I'll be seeing about bd as often as we can over the next few days till confirmed O! Hereeeeee comes sparkle week! Hahahaha.

Disney: Thank you. I do too. Was too scared to test again this morning. Good thing is I'm still bleeding bright red ALOT but I attribute this to all the fibroids. I got off easy last cycle with hardly 3 days. Guess its payback time.
Your bbt dropped low yesterday! I bet hope today is O day for you! Ewcm is very noticeable and will smell different from semen.FX you can seduce hubby and that his sickness doesn't get too bad. Airports are the worst for catching something!!!!

Jalanis: :happydance: that's my precheer dance for your testing today. I'm eastern time so I have to wait 4 or 5 more hours for you to wake up :haha: Can't wait!!!
Oh and I have no more FRERs and I'm sure I won't be having a miracle pregnancy with the flow I'm having. But that's ok with me. Thank you for your wishes though. I'm tucking all of this threafs wishes in my bra...thats where I keep the good stuff :blush:

Flyingduster: Don't feel bad you couldn't see it. My husband Santa belly laughed at it. And said "that's not positive". I suckered punched him in the side and proceeded to show him more pictures of it...he just kept laughing. I told him its not my fault he doesn't have line eye. :haha: I won't ever show that joker a color test again. Just get a digi that says pregnant.

Wow!! You get some major ewcm. Is it your diet? Does it ever turn watery or just stay ewcm? I hope bd as often as you can. Do whatever it takes!!! This is your cycle!!! Sprinkling some sperm meets egg dust on yah...lol

Lyo: FX !!

How's every one else

My fingers are cramped up from typing on my cell..lol..
I'll be glad when the ad problem is fixed on this site. Meanwhile, I'm cleaning house today as my best friend is coming over for thanksgiving. Going to be cooking all night tomorrow. Should be fun. Anyone else with plans this week?

https://i63.tinypic.com/1zyarsw.jpg

I think i expected for frer to be darker for 12dpo and im not sure in seeing much progression on wondfo..:nope:

Those lines still look great Jalanis, remember the doubling time can vary between 24-72hrs so you're still looking good for that BFP!! Go get your insurance set up and get those betas!

I know but i honestly keep comparing my tests to others :nope: i shouldnt be doing that! I really want a beta but then i dont im just scared to see numbers not rise or drop..but ahh ill think about it. Im trying to think positive. Im not sure if to test from now on SMU or at night so i can save tests for the long run.

Unless they're from the same batch of tests, it's hard to compare, even if it's the same batch you've used before, your levels can rise differently from previous pregnancies, so no comparing to old tests or others. sending you sticky baby vibes

Yes i know, first im going to the dr today to get the pregnancy paper proof for insurance and then idk what they will tell me since they dont know or neither do i my lmp. Maybe dr will base it off my O day...idk ill see what they tell me later

https://i.imgur.com/HzUAxI7.jpg
Getting closer, BD tonight regardless but yay for the line being as dark as the control rather than hovering around

Jalanis, I saw someone post a pic of two wondfos side by side, same batch, tested in the same cup of urine, and they were distinctly different! So there is an element of natural variation too!!! That's still a BFP!!! I am cautious for you cos I was feeling so similar just a couple of weeks ago. But I'm cautiously hopeful!!! I'd probably wait until next week myself, cos it's so early still.

Disney, the lines are looking goooooood, come on eggy!!

FTale, sorry it's been heavy AF this time, but hopefully it'll be over with soon.
And yeah I get lots of EWCM, but this bit that stretched hugely wasn't even heaps, just one wee glob. Lol. It stretched so much cos it's still a little sticky I think, not entirely EWCM. It starts as watery and becomes thicker like this and then the day before O and O, it is masses of the stuff, like a teaspoon or something when I wipe (although not every time, but at least once or twice), it's so gross. Lmao. I dunno why or how, but it's a lovely sign of O anyway, and means no need for the likes of preseed! Haha.

Now, we just gotta try get a bd happening....

I feel so dissapointed! They literally let the test for 1 minute and shes like "what did you get at home" and im lik3 positive and shes like "well its negative here wait a week" she literally just let the test sit for 1 minute!! Im furious i even told her i have pics of my tests and shes like no we need positive from here...not sure what to think or if its really negative.

Im to the point where i say" Do i delete my ticker" is this pregnancy real?" I feel sad seriously!

Flyingduster, I had that yesterday, one big glob of EWCM and the rest is watery, I don't remember having this many days of watery in a row before even with BD'ing every other day the skipped day we had when DH was exhausted I had watery cm, I thought hey maybe the ewcm was from BD, but doesn't sperm turn watery after like 5-10 mins? and snaps unlike ewcm that stretches? When I conceived DS it was creamy all up till the day I got a positive opk and then just one day of watery and one of ewcm. Before that I was almost convinced cm was leading up to a yeast infection, even took the home yeast infection tests back then. I guess lots can change after pregnancies...

Jalanis, that would irk me, I hate it when they're dismissive like that! I would hold off changing tickers yet, My dr's office uses 40miu tests so they'd not show positive till a few days later, if you have a HPT and bring it with you, mine will do betas (plus with DS I had all of my threatened miscarriage results from the ER the week before (minus the scan they couldn't get printed out), My dr's office won't see you until you're 6 weeks pg by lmp, then they refer you out to my ob who won't see you until 8 weeks along, I guess it cuts down on them seeing so many chemical pregnancies? after x amount of chemicals mine refers you to a RE if your insurance covers it (my old primary talked over her own experience using UCLA dr's for pregnancies with us, refered us out to an OB our insurance covered 100% after that)

Plus you've not missed what could have been your first AF after your loss (didn't we say it'd be friday maybe?) don't count yourself out

Yea i know i read a little online already and i guess its something normal.that does happen to some women. Yea Im just 12dpo and last time i went AF had already missed maybe thats why...i might go tomorrow for a beta..i didnt want to but i might have to so i can feel reassurance...thwy dont do betas there with dr unless he asks for them..so for that i would have to wait for maybe a week or two. If af hasnt arrived i will go again monday..but i will think about the beta..

My head is all over the place. Dh just implied that he doesnt think we should try anymore. He thinks we have enough going on with our 3. I got a shock as I thought he was fully invested. He cant understand why it hasnt happened yet and says he doesnt want to be trying fir years. But after all this he kind of back tracked and said there was so much pressure only doing it around ovulation and of course "if I want another he is happy to go along with it even though he would be happy to stay at 3". So I am in bed now wondering is my ttc journey finished. I don't know if its fair of me to continue ttc when he is only doing it for me. Not a happy night here. A lot to take in.

Aww Lyo maybe hes just too stressed asking "why not" have you come out preggo..maybe now instead he feels like its a job to do when your actually supposed to enjoy it. I hope its just a confusion phase hes going through. And i understand on ttc for you...i told my husband that whenever he felt ready it was o.k with me i didnt want to pressure him since the early mc...and well it actually happened..but we enjoy it..i hope you dh changes his mind :hugs:

https://i64.tinypic.com/2uqi0t4.jpg

I feel calm now...does it look slight darker for pm test..i feel positive this baby will prove them wrong.
I feel like they look the same wet.

Aww jalanis, that sucks being fobbed off!!!! The midwives did it to me too. :( ugh. You are still so early though, I know it takes over every moment for you, but I hope you can relax and let it be what it will be too. Another week won't change the outcome, you'll either still be pregnant (I'm sure) or not, but either way time will pass anyway. Xxx!!!

Oh Lyo, that's rough. I have had days of feeling over it and that I'm crazy wanting a third when I'm just beginning to see a life out of the overwhelming early years.... Haha. But then I remember I'm in this for the long game, it is the adult family I'm excited about. I wonder if he's just having an off day too, and the whole TTC thing can be really hard even for the guys I reckon!! And the kids have a rotten day and make you question being a parent at all... Haha!! I hope you guys come through this and have a BFP soon. Xxx

Disney, you're having confusing cycles for sure!! I hope they settle for you and you O already. I feel very lucky mine have been so blimmen predictable. Xx

Speaking of predictable, sure enough I had a great glob of very much EWCM earlier. Definitely in peak fertile time now!!

Oh Jalanis, that's totally darker!! Come on baby!!
Would it help to pull out the multiple a day ones, and just line up one per day and see the 24 hour progression? Thered be a lot less looking the same then, and they'd be very clearly progressing. Xxx

Yes im thinking of pulling out the SMU and line them up in bottom and FMU on top so i can see both progressions...do u think that works??

Yes im thinking of pulling out the SMU and line them up in bottom and FMU on top so i can see both progressions...do u think that works??

Yes, that will work as long as you have at least a 3hr hold. But make sure you stay hydrated.

Sorry about that nurse. Your pregnancy is just fine. :hugs: The tests they have are not that sensitive. And some ppl forget to have patience/compassion.

Lyo: I'm really sorry:cry:. Its a dilemma every couple goes through with ttc no matter if they already have kids or not. It all comes down to what you two decide is best for all of you. No easy answer. Thinking of you and hoping you can reach an agreement that gives both of you some peace of mind going forward with whatever route you decide upon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->