Making a Baby

Flyingduster with this recent bfp you had, how did you know something was wrong? What hinted you that maybe it wasnt gonna happen? Im asking cause i wanna know if i am maybe experiencing same thing as you or its just a wonky test...i did another one right now a p.m. test and i think it looks a little the same...no progression at all...i will temp in the a.m to see if its still high or low to make sure..plus im not sure if too much soda/caffeine affects it too...i still have sore bbs. Fx it sticks, these tests are messing with my head.

Jalanis, my tests never ever progressed. I had the faaaaaintest shadow on the first one, and then it got a teeny tiny bit darker the next day but then that was it, no darker really. I mean you could try splitting hairs and say it was darker but it wasn't really, they were all sooooo light. My FRER never darkened either. I think I did like four days worth and there was NO progression. I was still hopeful, but I was keeping it under control cos it just wasn't really doing much. I decided to stop testing and wait a whole day or two to get a proper progression in whichever direction it was going in, and then the next night I had spotting and then full flow in the morning (3 days late I think) so I never took another test. Best thing I did was just relax and wait it out, I was stressing myself testing and examining the tests so much.

I do hope yours is sticking and it's just dodgy tests, but I guess there isn't much can be done either way. Big hugs, lots of sticky dust, and I hope you can relax. Xxx

Bby, nice to hear your update!!! Oh that'll be exciting having the scan and hearing baby!!!!

Disney and FTale, so sorry you guys are crook!!! I forgot it's thanksgiving over there!! We don't have thanksgiving here so I'm clueless about it. Lol. But sucks to be sick on a holiday. Xx

Feeling crap we've missed the boat (have been totally dry today except for one lot of sticky cm which is just confirming O has been and gone) but I'm also glad it has been a shorter cycle and next month I'm not gonna be fooled and on that day I have uber amounts of EWCM I'm gonna make sure we bd no matter what. Haha.

Also, September birthdays are the best (*cough*) anyway, and if we conceive next month it'll be due sept. Lol!!!

Sitting here waiting for test result feels like forever...my temp was a flat 98.0 but i did get up so much cause my dd kept calling me :brat:

Sitting here waiting for test result feels like forever...my temp was a flat 98.0 but i did get up so much cause my dd kept calling me :brat:

I hope they get back to you asap! Waiting for betas feels like an eternity!

20161125_101616.jpg

These are my FMU..keep in mind recent test is 15dpo but i forgot to do a 14dpo..so theres 1 day missing.

20161125_101635.jpg

And these are my SMU..i compared the test to FMU and SMU and im thinking i just had some wonky tests..it looks definetly darker to me but i dont want to get my hopes up to get them light again.

Once i upload here pic isnt very clear but in my phone its much clearer..maybe if i switch back to tinypic..but oh well next test smu ill use tinypic...do you all think i should.do a frer already or wait a little longer?

Those look good for 15dpo!! imho, if they're that pink, then frer should be that or darker.

AFm, please keep climbing temp! was nice to wake up to something other than a low temp, I just hope it wasn't high from restless sleep... fell asleep on the sofa at 10pm, woke at almost 1am, had crappy time getting to sleep after that, I should have just stayed on the sofa!

Have you ovulated already? Remember my temp spiked pretty quick and i was surprised it stayed up..

I think ill do the frer tomorrow so i can see good progression cause the last one i did was at 12dpo...

Nope, well hopefully yesterday, I had a positive opk on the wondfos but not on the CB digis, not sure what was up with that but I did have some of my O symptoms yesterday, a little bit of O pains whilst taking the carseat out of the car and putting it in the other, nothing huge though other than a few twinges on my left side. I had an upset tummy (I usually get it from the estrogen surge). CM hasn't been reliable for me to pinpoint, seeing as it's all been watery with a few patches of ewcm, I just hope it's not another failed surge

Hopefully your pelvic is just being stubborn! Besides your cm all other signs sound promising...i had O pains 2 days after my + opk..but i get them bad like period type pain...i hope this cycle turns out to be your bfp cycle :hugs:

I hope so, I don't want to miss o so we'll keep bd'ing until a clear temp shift, cutting it close to my parents staying with us! Dec will have to take a month off ttc if nothing happens this month, I'm not ready for that :(

Aww i understand its stressful when nothing seems to happen the way you want it...i just hope this wonky cycle is the one for you!

Jalanis your temps and tests look good to me!! Do another FRER tomorrow on FMU?

Disney, hopeful that temp stays up!!!!

FTale, hope you're feeling ok??

Afm, FF gave me crosshairs as predicted on cd 15. Well, I wasn't certain if I Od on 15 or 16, but when I think about it, my body was definitely shutting up shop again on cd16 so 15 makes sense. There is a teeeeeeeny tiiiiiiny hope the good bd we got in 6 days earlier miiiiight have still had a few hanging around to meet the egg but that is really grasping at straws so I'm not actually hoping on it, just day dreaming. Haha! Sigh.

I'm now due to O next on Christmas Day! Haha.

Hey all, thank you, getting better today. Like I just cracked out of an egg with gunk in my eyes but better.

Thankful its Saturday with one more day til my lil one goes back to school.
Meanwhile I'm just waiting for O and trying to keep my kitchen sink empty of dishes. I can't stand washing dishing.

:dust: STICKYVIBES

Hugs FTale, I was hoping you'd be feeling better :)

Not sure which temp to trust today, the 6am one (96.8f) where DS woke up early and it was cold in here or the one at 8am (97.8) after we'd snuggled.

I am really starting to think that the drop in temps at night is affecting my chart temps, we don't have the heat on in our room because well, it trips the power in our crappy apartment (DS has a portable radiator in his room, and is always nice and toasty warm in there). Our overnight temps had been 65f at the beginning of this cycle, 53f last week and now it's 47f the past few mornings and this morning the covers were half off and I felt freezing cold. I just don't know what to trust?

Disney: I'd take the waking temp. The other was when you were sleep and clearly frozen. Aiden may make you a lil warm but that is a clear temp shift to me.

20161126_101256.jpg
Not quite impressed..i expected for 16dpo to be same as control.line or darker..it has progressed from 12dpo but idk.

Jalanis, I didn't get as dark as control until I was 2 weeks later, don't lose hope!

Disney, 96.8 would be lower than ANY of your temps on that chart, right? So I'd probably disregard that one too... But note it in your notes on that day anyway so you can always tweak in the future, but the later temp shows a lovely and more realistic nice O rise..... Fx this is it!!!

Jalanis, that is a great line though and definite obvious progression!!! It isn't super dark though is it? Oh I hope it is just a slower grower, like so many are. Big hugs mamma. Will you go get betas done??

FTale, glad you're feeling a bit better, hope it all passes quickly and doesn't affect catching O!!

Afm, just keeping a low profile now, nothing really to do now but wait an entire friggen month!!! Ugh.

I added it to my notes, like how I removed the possible pos opk from the 10th ;) left it in my notes that that day was dark, praying for a nice higher temp tomorrow, adding an extra sheet to the bed or I may just sneak into DS's room... there's a spare bed in there LOL

I'm so sorry O was early for you, you're my longer to O buddy and you go and ditch me ;) I hope next cycle is nicer to you :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->