Making a Baby

Disneylovers- thanks im still checking wondfo progression..they seem a slight darker not much.

Flyingduster- in person it isnt as dark as control line but its dark...control line actually got thickened and on one side of it its darker than the rest not sure you get me lol and test line isnt as thick as control line but it isnt a skinny line either..im thinking i will get my betas done maybe monday morning and receive til like 3pm...hopefully everything is good.

Jalanis,My obgyn told me too not rely too much on any hpt for progression. There are just too many variables that influence it (amount of dye,urine dilution,quality of test,using different brands). He basically said as long as there is still a very visible line,we are ok and to only rely on bloods to confirm profession in the long run. I think getting your bloods done Monday is an excellent idea so you can get an answer and stop stressing cause I'm sure worrying so much can't be good for you. I know it's easier said than done though! I have every fx for you that there is nothing going on that you need worry about

Aphy yes thats what i will do get my betas done on monday then again on thursday to see what the levels are..im nervous for them as the last time i saw 292 and it was a failed pregnancy but i know theres nothing i can do about it..thanks hun!

https://i68.tinypic.com/1zch5yb.jpg
I think my FMU sucks cause they look irrational to me and my SMU looks more like a slow progression comparison chart..this makes me nervous because i had this situation with previous loss and some days tests would be lighter and other a little darker but never got this dark since those test suck a lot to me personally. Im trying to find a CB week estimator but they are out of stock everywhere i go!

I'm convinced now that the room temp affects my bbt, half uncovered and my temp was 97.2, snuggle up for 10 mins and it's 97.8, we need to figure out how to run a second radiator without it tripping the power lol. I guess I'll take the 10mins of snuggling temp for my chart and discard the lower (still putting it in notes though)

Jalanis, maybe stop testing every day, maybe cut down to every other day seeing as minimum doubling time is usually 48hrs? Might help you not worry as much and you'd see clearer progression. Just a thought coming from a serial poas ;)

Haha idk if can do that! But i will get betas done tomorrow to know whether this pregnancy is viable currently, I know everything changes at any moment..my bbs are my only symptom sign and i get a little nausea at night :wacko:

Well Jalanis, you ARE currently pregnant. That line is clear! You are pregnant!!! Now, whether it'll stick and grow or not is unknown, but right now you are pregnant. Xxx

Well your higher temps show a lovely chart Disney!! So here's hoping that's true and you've Od finally, which means we did both O at almost the same day anyway! Hahaha.

I had a lovely temp rise finally this morning. My temps seem to be slow to change; they do climb up but they take a few days of slow climbing THEN shoot up, and when AF comes, they slowly drop down again THEN plummet. Lol. But ah well, AF is due 7th December so at least it'll be well over with for Christmas. Lol.

Well said Flyingduster!

I saw both of your charts and they look like they are rising! Hopefully they rise up and stay elevated! Im rooting for you ladies Fx :dust:

https://i64.tinypic.com/29upwro.jpg

Just so you all can see why my FMU sucks..these are my SMU. I will stop posting tests as of today lol!

Hey Ladies, can I join you? I'm feeling completely bored waiting to O and I just want to live vicariously through some others who get to symptom spot and stare at those lovely positive tests!

Hey all. I dropped my cell and busted the screen pretty bad. Can't see much on it at all. So I'm chancing posting on my screwy laptop.

Jalanis: I think that is as dark as FRER gets these days unless you find an old brand?? I see the progression on the wondfos but they are not so good with the dye amount. FX for a good test tomorrow. I hope it can give you much needed relief. I'd probably be poas like crazy too.

Disney: Your temps are up without a doubt. Lets hope it holds all the way to a bfp :happydance:

Flyinduster: Whatever was irritating me letting up and my body is trying O.
Your chart still looks like you caught O in time. I don't know the statistics of swaying but I do know the chinese birth chart has always been right for me. A girl in the past. This month, this age...a boy. I really hope you get a surprise bfp though. :hugs:

Lyo: How are you doing? Your lil ones feeling better after all that itchy business a bit a go?

Well, I'm just waiting to O. And looking forward to going back to work this week and my OB appt. Not so much the dentist appt though..LOL

Hey Ladies, can I join you? I'm feeling completely bored waiting to O and I just want to live vicariously through some others who get to symptom spot and stare at those lovely positive tests!

Hi MissYogi how have you been?

Hi MissYogi how have you been?

Hi! I've been staying away from a lot of the chat threads recently for my own sanity. Thinking about TTC all the time has definitely taken a toll on me. I'm super hopeful that I will ovulate normally this month and have a normal LP, so if all goes according to plan I should O next Sunday. We've been gearing up for it, we'll start doing every day or every other day on Wednesday, and DH is going to take Maca this month so hopefully we can actually do every day.

Jump on in Missyogie!

FTale are you temping this cycle? I'm getting more frustrated with freezing my butt off in the mornings, I just hope the lower discarded temps don't mean af is on her way early and turning into an anovulatory cycle, mind you, the initial spike was accurate... my resting bpm is up in the 74-84 range like it usually is post ovulation so hopefully this is it. It rained last night and this morning, so chilly for California!

Ftale- i have no idea but smu gives a little hope everything is going good. I only have a few wondfos left so i will.be leaving those for SMU instead of FMU..and maybe test every other day so they can last me lol.

Welcome Missyogi! Hopefully your body ovulates normal.

Ladies i was wondering since idk my LMP wont it be harder or stressful for me to know if my beta is right on track?

Beta's will go from predicted conception date (Ovulation day)

mine were on point for DS and my LMP would have put me a month ahead for DS if we went by that, just tell them you don't know your LMP because you miscarried, they should be experienced enough to understand ;)

For reference again
https://i771.photobucket.com/albums/xx352/gemsvinlys/Mobile%20Uploads/Screenshot_20161018-141847_1.png

Ok so i should be between 1-2, 3-4 right? Im 17dpo i think today which on tuesdays it marks like a new week where i will be 5 weeks

That sounds right, so between 200 and 400+miu if that's right

This however is frustrating
https://i.imgur.com/vopebLt.jpg
CD 22 and 23 were darkest when wet (22 was as dark as the control) but they all dry so similar. The flash makes today's look darker than it is too. I've never had wondfos do this so in guessing my body is just having a whacky cycle

Missyogi: Yeah, I know what you mean. A break is nice. And by all means stay as chilled as you want. :hugs: Hope you O right on time too.

Jalanis: I would do just that, only the smu. Our bodies produce hcg so differently. And tests can only tell us so much. But wondfos are for sure more sensitive than FRER. I'm not buying anymore FRER. I kept my positive from last cycle only because I've never made them get too lines. After it dryed the blood finally moved across the strip and the line was clear as day. Total bummer. I don't count it as a loss because I never got it verified with a beta and it WAS an FRER..lol. Anyhoo, mama, hang in there as best you can. Get your beta on Monday and go from there. :hugs:

Disney:I am temping. I was going to do it vaginally but being sick totally killed that plan. I didn't have the energy. So I'm sitting at 97.33 which is normally 97.18 but the Soy raised it to a steady 97.33 for last 3 days. I've been having chills tonight I bet I ovulate tomorrow afternoon. Hoping to seduce my sweetie tonight...he knows too. Just shakes his head at me :haha: And he tried to grab a hard cider from the frig with dinner. I was like NU UH. No more drinks until after baby making time is done. I've tried to have a drink last couple of days just to not be able to drink more than 3 sips and my stomach turns soar :shrug: So, drinks for anyone...:blush:

I will go crazy if my opks look like yours any longer than tomorrow. Yours are so solid!! CD23 the darkest. Are you absolutely sure you don't have PCOS? There has to be a test you can take. You are right that the tests all dry looking very similiar which is a down side. You have to look at them while wet like you said or you will have to take it again. I say as long your temps stay up that you are good. If AF is coming it will just drop steadily, no matter what time you take it. Gosh, our cycles are wack this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->