Making a Baby

The ACCUmed weren't so dark, I think these wondfos are just stupidly sensitive, if this cycle is a no go I'll order just their opks because they were clear pos/neg, I ran out of those by cd 17 this cycle and dh have me side eyes about ordering more until I run outof wondfos.

I had a few cysts when I conceived DS, dh said you could see a lot when they scanned my ovaries when I had a threatened mc (and went to the ER to do betas/scan) my OB says polycystic ovaries but not pcos (she wouldn't diagnose because I don't have any of the other markers and they were fine at my 6wk pp check up after I had DS), I'll schedule something in Jan if nothing happens this cycle. The corpus lutem from the egg releasing with DS was big, probably what caused some bleeding so hopefully the twinges I've been having issues a good sign of a ripe eggy... that or my body hates me!

Hi Miss Yogi!! Good luck catching O this time, I hope it's bang on time for you!

Jalanis, those tests are staying fairly steady now aren't they? I hope they do a big jump in progression for you in another day or so!! Definitely just tell them you don't have a known LMP but you are temping and can say when you ovulated. They'll be impressed I'm sure!!! 17dpo is just over two weeks, so yeah I'd hope for a reasonable number there. Xxx

FTale, glad you're feeling better like you might O soon! Catch that egg!! Boo about the phone though!!

Disney, sheesh those sticks are rotten!!! Lmao. Wow they are so similar, I dunno what it's doing!!??? Have you done a pregnancy test too??

And yeah, there is a teeny slim hope that a surviving swimmer was there when the egg dropped, cos we bd late on cd 9 and I ovulated sometime in cd15, so potentially only 5.5 days apart. They say sperm can live for 5 days inside you if the circumstances are right and your uterus is hospitable to them, and one I saw said they found limited mobility ones still alive at 7 days. So yeah, there's a slim hope, but I'm not betting on it at all cos if the huge majority were dead by the time the egg dropped and was then picked up by the Fallopian tubes, any tiny few left may not have been strong enough to get in at all cos they'd be near gone too really. So I'm quietly hoping, but I'm aware I'm clutching at straws and I won't be testing early, I'll be expecting AF on time.

I took a test the other day just to rule out of it had ovulated when I had the first temp spike, stark white bfn, not surprised so I'm hoping the other day was o-day, will keep bd'ing regardless until either a bfp or AF shows. The good thing is I've made it past my shortest cycle so body is at least trying to o

Im really debating whether to get betas or not..yea i know they can put my mind at ease but in my opinion anything can change at any instant. Not sure if to stress whenever 2nd betas need to be done, or just let it if it will be and just wait patiently. Maybe once i see dr for.pregnancy proof paper maybe he will send me for bloods or sonogram so they can make sure how far i am or idk what they will do lol.

Betas would give proof of your pregnancy to your dr, I know they'd probably say they would only accept their own results but would prompt a longer time for a pregnancy test to develop than they did the other day for you. Can't hurt either way

Yea i know what you mean but they wont accept any other results unless they sent blood work from their office..nurse told me to go back in 1 week so im trying tomorrow to see what she tells me.

Your chart is looking good Disneylovers!

If it will stress you and you can wait without the betas and without stressing, then don't do it!! If it will ease worries then do it, but if it just adds to it then don't. The doctors will have their methods and you can cross that bridge when you come to it. You are right that anything can happen at any time. A sticky baby now can still go again even at full term. A baby that's gonna go now will go if it does, no betas will change it. Do what you want. Think about what you will feel with either result, will it ease worries or make them worse?

Xx

Im just going to wait it out because there will eventually be stress either way for me...if its meant to be, it will be. AF has officially been missed already so thats a good thing..i know i can wait..with my son i was already on this website but eventually didnt know about betas. So if i did it back then of not doing it i know i can now. Ill update tomorrow morning and see what they say.

Jalanis I only had betas at the ER 48hrs apart and one from my pcp. My OB never did any blood work other than ascertaining my blood type and rhesus +/- she just did an ultrasound in Office (screening tests are sent out of office like nucheal, anatomy and gtt).
My pcp only did betas to reassure me that my numbers were still climbing after my trip to the ER for bleeding with DS.

I think you need to go with what is going to calm your nerves, if that means betas can wait or if you want them for reassurance, do what you've got to do :)

Personally if I o'd late, my OB will probably roll her eyes if I come in before 8 weeks along (she scoffed at me knowing DS's due date almost on point before she'd scanned me lol) so if I want to confirm a pregnancy I either go to my pcp or wait it out, I'm good with waiting it out as long as I don't have any bleeding or cramping... that's if my cycles ever cooperate!

Here at the ObGyn i go to, they see you at 8 weeks or a little before BUT of course thats by LMP..which in my case either they will wait for a 8week scan or they will scan me.right away to see where my body is at since they wont know my LMP. I already did the insurance application all i need now is the proof that i am pregnant and ready to start again! I still have insurance til the end of january as of now..they extend 2 months right after its a birth or miscarriage..so they can go crazy on me before the other insurance lol

Well I have a long cycle so LMP is never ever accurate for me, it's out by a full week! And with my second baby, I had never had a period between having had DS and conceiving her, so the LMP was three years earlier!! Haha. My midwives just checked over my notes and agreed with me on dates, and just let later scans confirm or not. I've never had an early dating scan or betas or anything! Just stick to your guns. Tell them the truth of not having a LMP, and if they need one for paperwork give them one 14 days before your charted O date and it'll be accurate for them.

Lmp is never accurate for me either, with DS it was almost a full month difference!

Dh said order more opks if it helps to switch back, I'll probably order some on Friday when this lot get low on how many I have left if my temp drops back down too much, I looked over my old charts on ff, my chart with DS looks so similar with patches of fertile cm and cp but all negative opks, DH is up for keeping up bd'ing, DS has a new distraction as he's found paw patrol lol and we have managed to sneak in a few bd sessions before DS wakes up in the morning... I can't wait for it to not be as light in the mornings so he isn't up at the crack of dawn!

Hi Everyone! Im just joining in the group. Today marks the 2nd day of my fertile window. DH and i have been getting lots of practice in since AF ended though as this is our very first cycle ttc #1.

Good luck to everyone and lots of baby dust (wiggling my fingers)!!!

Just came from the Drs and test was light positive! How sensitive are they or what that its light! She asked me have you done one in your house and im like yes they are both strong positive and shes like well these tests are weird lol

Yess thanks!! I have my first appt on Dec 13th for a sonogram and a visit :yipee:

So glad they finally agreed with you Jalanis! And yay for the first appointment!

Yay Jalanis! You're in their system now so good luck getting everything done now that needs to be done. And keeeeeep growing baby!!!

Needabun, haha what a cool name! Lol. Welcome!!! This is quite a small group in this thread, but I love it. I find the big groups hard to keep track of!! Lol. And wow, your first cycle TTC your first! How exciting!!!! Be warned though, the obsession is very real; you WILL feel so many symptoms you've never ever felt before in your TWW, and you will convince yourself you're pregnant! But here's hoping you actually will be! Haha. What tracking are you doing??

Aphy! Haven't seen you in a bit, how are you doing?????? Nearly 7 weeks already!? Wow.

Afm, tick tock, another day. Temp the same as yesterday which is way up as high as it ever goes really, which piques my interest and makes me wonder! Lol. Ahhhh, the obsession is real!!! Sigh. Another week to go.

Flyingduster thats a good sign your temp is still up and steady! Remember mine stayed up at 98.6 consistentlt..fx you got this!

I just did a PM test and a first signal one..i expected at least fs to be dark like control line but both seem to have the same color but wondfo is a little lighter than yesterdays smu....either my pm urine sucks compared to smu or idk maybe its not sticking..im just not feeling optimistic about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->