Making a Baby

Jalanis- pm would definitely be lighter, I wouldn't worry too much about it yet.

Flying- wow those temps look awesome!

Needabun- I'm also trying for number 1! Prepare for being crazy about symptom spotting!

Afm- I'm sick! I got a terrible cold and I'm struggling with not wanting to take any meds in case they jeopardize our chances. I have some neocitran, what do you ladies think?

You can take mucinex... it's good for increasing fertile cm too ;)

You should be able to take any of the Tylenol cold meds and not have them affect anything.

Afm, only post o symptom I have is being tired, like I'm falling asleep before DS's bedtime lol

I have been silently lurking Flyingduster, still keeping up to date with everyone's journeys and keeping fx for everyone

I am doing ok, time is dragging so slowly and most of the time is filled with feeling nauseas :haha:

I was doing some clean up just throwing trashes to the trash can outside and i started to get a little cramp..not sure what it is! Maybe this is it already..im cramping a little the same way i did when i had the previous early miscarriage only difference there is that i was already bleeding and right now im not. Lets just hope its not anything bad. Test from today looks a little better than last night. Will follow up with smu since i know those are darker for me..

Hows everyone doing on their CD?

Edit: i think i just needed to sit my ass down :haha: its cause i moved a small drawer cause im getting my new furniture delivered today so i was up and down for a little but once i got this little cramp i stopped and rested and i feel good again. Just scared it wont stick but cant do nothing about it.

jalanis I always cramped in early pregnancy with both mine. It's quite normal and not a sign of miscarriage by itself. Take it easy. And yes, evening pee is often not as good for a line!!

Thanks missyogi, if only I was in with an actual chance this month then I'd totally be obsessing over my chart! Lmao. But ah well, whatever. Boo for your cold!! I hope it passes quickly.

Aphy, yay for nausea, but boo for nausea!! Haha. Nice to know you're lurking about. Xx

Afm, I had a significant temp dip this morning, it's too early for an AF dip so it's a hormonal one. Like I said before, if I was actually in with a proper chance this month I'd be so obsessing over my temps and hoping for it to be an implantation dip, but hormonal dips are so common and it's still well above coverline so really it means nothing. Sigh.

Hugs Aphy, feel better!

Jalanis, cramping on it's own isn't bad, just put yourself on a lighter duty for moving stuff ;) see if it stays away FX!

Ftale, Still above coverline is great, mine always seems to dip mid tww (well when it's not erratic like this cycle) fx for a bfp!

AFM, I am doubting the O pains etc I had... I have two charts going, one with my ff recorded temps and one with those crazy lows, the crazy lows doesn't show crosshairs yet, just two random spikes after the opk with lines the same colour as the control. I guess I'm second guessing because the digis picked up nothing during that time. Still using opk's still bd'ing maybe we'll get there eventually.

AF is due between the 2nd and 6th but FF moved it to being due on the 9th, I guess I'll test on the 6th and see. I need to get out of this funk, I have nausea/acidy feeling but I've had that in the TWW before and no positive hpt's in those cycles. I need a kick up the rear to cheer up :huh:

Thanks ladies! I definetely think it was me just being up and down cause i havent cramped at all since i had posted that post fx i dont jinx myself. I bought frer to see if test line progressed from 16dpo since wondfos arent helping anything at all.

I cant wait to see your tesrs Disneylover im gonna be stalking pretty much for you ladies!

Flyingduster i had no idea there was hormonal dips! I also had a dip which im guessing was Implantation dip maybe thats your case too fx. :dust: for you ladies!

Edit: i did frer and wondfo and both look the same. Line hasnt progressed in my eyes. I thought frer would be darker by now but seems a little lighter to me. I just wish if this isnt a viable pregnancy to be over with :nope: :cry:

Finally got a lighter OPK today. I never have a completely stark white no line, but it was considerably lighter.

So stupidly upset tummy today added to the acidy feeling :sick: if I did O when FF put my crosshairs, it lines up for symptoms with DS... I made my SIL pull over on our road trip to find a bathroom so many times on a 2hr drive back then. I haven't had an ibs/gallbladder kind of tummy upset since Sept. A girl can dream that I'd have almost identical timing for symptoms right? My poor 2.5yr old though is refusing to go in the bathroom now, he goes "no potty mummy, my diaper feels better" and runs far away :haha::blush:

My chart on the other site
https://i.imgur.com/tFr7x7g.jpg
If I discard the 96.4f temp it nudges it up to 96.8f so not really sure what the point of the discard temp feature on there achieves, it's still a big dip (that was the night I woke up freezing cold)

Lurking ladies. I feel like crap think O is coming. Which is probably why I feel like crap. HUGS STICKYVIBES :dust:

Jalanis, yeah loads and loads of women have a dip mid TWW normally without it easing to a BFP, apparently it's to do with the hormone dips and surges and isn't always an implantation dip at all. Which is what mine will be with O real chance of conception. It's almost depressing watching this lovely chart develop and know it means nothing, BUT it is helping too, cos then on a cycle we are in for a chance I can have an awesome looking chart and know it really means nothing in the end and it might help me not obsess too much....? Lmao.

Anyway, I'm sorry the line isn't darkening... You've been doubting this from early on, and to be honest the cycle I lost I was doubting it from early too and sure enough lost it. I'm sure there are miracle stories of fading lines and still a sticky baby too though, so I hope yours is still sticking in there!! Xxx

Disney, how frustrating!! I don't know what to think of it all either, it must be frustrating!!! I hope you get a big blazing OPK and then a big sustained temp rise and you can ignore all the other crap!! Xx

FTale, good luck catching O!!!

How soon had you said you started spotting? From the beginning lines were looking good but since i did a frer today i didnt see progression at all and wondfos havent gotten lighter just the same color. Im still crossing my fingers the tests are just not working for me right. With previous loss i started spotting at 6w but i had nothing on me..eggy didnt stick and my tests there were literally lighter some days and a little darker other days..but these havent gotten light...they have just been steady to me. I was gonna get a beta done tomorrow but i cant since i have to go back on saturday which will be closed so might as well wait for next week and maybe go monday. Im still feeling my bbs symtpom badly..and now ive discovered that at night during sleeping hours im asleep tossing & turning and cant seem to sleep for a while..ive had that 2 nights in a row already. Hopefully its just the tests being stupid.

Well flyingduster, my parents get here 2 weeks from tonight so I have time for a positive opk aND time alone to bd or hopefully a positive hpt by then. Dec 10th would be cd40 and the latest I've gotten a positive opk since having DS so there's some hope. And last cycle I felt so similar to you, DH had trouble bd'ing with anxiety so we only got in one session and it was right after I had ovulation pains ago it was a race between little swimmers and the egg deteriorating, at least you have a nice example chart if you look at your tww temps, symptoms, etc ;)

Jalanis, it isn't long till you get seen, try to not worry too much, stressing can be exhausting :hugs:

Disney, yes my DH has anxiety as well and also is the cause of our issues really as it means even when we try we can guarantee we will finish and might miss it. Sigh.

Jalanis, I never had lines as dark as yours and it never ever progressed at all, it was just faint lines, faint lines, faint lines for a few days, then I stopped testing. I spotted one evening and had full flow the next morning.

Ill keep an eye on my last tests i only got 3 left and a frer. I just checked my temp to make sure what it is right now and its 98.2 still.above 98.0 ...hopefully its a good sign...does temp usually drop right away when its an early mc?

Some drop temp quite quickly, it's not unknown for ladies not tracking their cycles or taking early hpt's to not even know they were pregnant yet.

Well it will be a little risky for me to check my temp in the a.m but it is what it is right. I really havent cramped at all like earlier when i posted. When i had the early mc i cramped so bad that the pain from the side went all the way to my knee it was so painful i knew right there then i was miscarrying plus had bleeding also. It was unbearable. Todays wasnt that bad it was a little and went away and now im like nothing even happened. I have a lot of creamish discharge.. i wish pregnancy was easy without constant worry.

FF tells you off if you try temp after a BFP. It is no longer a good sign of anything. Your temp can dip way below coverline and not be a bad thing. It can stay high and you can loose it. It is only a conception tool, and temping after a BFP is only gonna cause worry. Don't do it!

Temp remains the same 98.6 i posted on FF to keep track of it. Im not gonna be checking it daily just when i need a little reassurance. Not sure if to test or not anymore and just wait to see what is my body actually doing.

Flyingduster: Thank you. We are both just sitting around now. Gonna wait to see what our tests results from doctors say (AMH/Semen Analysis) I think I am Oing???? I have no idea. Last time we bd was like Monday night. I'm sick/tired and he's tired...no more attempts will be made here. :( I feel like a quitter but we've done what we are suppose to, when we were suppose to. Nothing to now but wait on professional test results to tell us if we are even able to do it on our own.

I hope your temp jumps back up. I know hormones can play around with our temps but I'm a optimist. :hugs: FX for a surprise bfp

Jalanis: Your last tests you posted looking plenty dark to me. And cramping is normal as long as its not crippling. So hard to stay confident in your body when it is throwing out all those mixed signals as it prepares you for baby. Try and find some thing time consuming to keep your mind half off of it till your sono..lol..I know that is going to be hard but you owe it to yourself /baby to be as relaxed as possible. :hugs:

Disney: Take every chance you get!! I mean if ever we needed a peephole into what's going on with our bodies , its when we are trying to catch the sneaky egg. You know the thought of Christmas cookies just crossed my mind. I don't know if you eat them but I'm going to have myself a big Christmas cookie waiting for me to eat after I test on the 9th. Baby or no Baby....I want a Christmas cookie.

How is everyone else doing? Lyo, Eegor, Taylor?? Sending :hugs:

I say we ALL deserve bfps and sticky babies this Christmas. :thumbup: After the lot of these crappy O timings I want to win the lottery too :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->