Making a Baby

Thanks Ftale! I agree with you, we need more sticky babies as a christmas surprise or even before! I hope your results come.out good. Hopefully your body is on track and maybe just shifting a littlle.nothing major. Fx for good results!

Things to get off my mind to do are clean up which im doing slowly since i got a little cramp yesterday and i LOVEE to watch Grey's Anatomy on Netflix totally catching up on that!!

Christmas cookies sound good right about now, I need some warm, fresh out of the oven cookies mmmmm and a bfp to go along with that ;) I hope you caught the eggy, one well timed bd is all it takes (DS is proof of that :) ). We pulled out the Christmas decorations the other day, DS has a whale of a time playing with the lights as I checked them all over for blown bulbs, and tinsel is his favorite... people tell me too enjoy Aiden and relax about ttc, it's hard when everything cute he does sends you on broody overdrive! He's got his tiny terror moments, but how cute he will be as a big brother <3

Afm: my temps definitely correlate with the room temp, DH suggested not temping because those lows in get at first are going to make me think af is due any time they happen, I'll keep noting the temp after being fully under the covers for 10mins and try not to analyze them. In the meantime, I'm looking at warmer comforters lol

Just tested and my test of today looks lighter than yesterdays FMU. I will confirm it with SMU but i think im getting close to this pregnancy ending :nope: i keep reading positive outcomes on Dr.Google but oh well ill see what my test result is later.

Edit: SMu looks more darker than the FMU but a tad lighter than previous SMUs. Whats wrong with these tests or me or my urine! Its driving me nuts!

Oh jalanis, big big hugs. I hope it's nothing but I know you're probably better to be preparing for the worst so if it does happen it doesn't knock yo around too much. Oh but I hope all is ok!! Xxx

Disney, you are so right that it's hard to just enjoy when you are so broody!! Haha. But it will come I'm sure. Xxx

FTale, thanks, my temp has popped back up a touch as expected. It was never going to be an early AF in my mind so I was never worried about the dip, it's so so normal to have a hormonal dip mid cycle!!
I can understand feeling like you've given up but I do hope that you just get a surprise BFP while waiting for test results!! Haha. Or at least that the results show something that is easily fixed with just some meds so that you can be relieved to know something HAS bee affecting your ability as well as being relieved there is an easy fix. Fx!!

Afm, as I said, temp popped back up a bit again as expected. Ticking along. Freaked myself out last night while almost asleep in bed about what if I was pregnant with twins!!? Lmao! I do NOT want twins! They're cool to think about, but in reality theyd be such friggen hard work I just don't wanna go there so I totally freaked myself out in that half-asleep state where the world seems possible. Lol!!! Glad to have the clear light of day to remind me I have no real chance this month so it is ok!! When I was thinking about it, the morning of cd16 I was soooooo crampy and uncomfy, that I suspect I actually ovulated that morning and not cd15 as FF has said. Which makes it a solid 6.5 days after our bd which is totally destroyed any vague hope I had of a survivor hanging out. Lol. But ah well, it's dec 1st here now so today we put up the tree! And AF is due on 7th. :)

https://i66.tinypic.com/6tjtw2.jpg

Recent tests is SMU bottom...and at the very top the bottom one is the Fmu..its lighter than the one from now. Does this seem normal? For it to be lighter at FMu and darker at smu even if tests look lighter than before? Im really preparing myself for the worst already.

Yeah it's common for SMU to be darker than FMU. Not always, but common enough. But they are lighter hu. Ohhh I hope it's just nothing. Xxx

I was going to go for a beta but theres no need for it i will jist wait for bleeding to start if it ever starts. I dont wanna waste $40 and end up loosing this one too :cry: does my temp even matter at this point? Its still the same as when i got the bfp.

Jalanis I am so sorry to see that they arent progressing as you would hope. Really hope it doesnt mean anything x

Ftale I havent gone back more than a couple of pages yet but You had your tests done? When you get results? Fingers crossed all good and its only a matter of time x flyingduster hope you just about caught that egg!

Disney I think you are still waiting to O?

I will catch up with what I missed now. Just quick post to say hi. I had a busy few days and this cycle I am not obsessing much. I have 5 digi opks left that I will start using in a few days. No testing early this month. Tired of putting all the pressure on. Cd7 now so gonna start dtd and try about every 2nd night if we manage that. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all lately. Not sure whats up with me.

Jalanis: I hate Wondfo hpts(only ones I have right now). Are you sure its not diluted urine? They do seem suspiciously lighter but I would wait another day and test again. I am deeply sorry you are having to experience this again with those stupid tests. :-( But I would not count myself out. Keep us posted on how you are doing. :hugs:

Flyingduster: We put up the tree as well a few days ago. It was nice to do some thing different. My daughter wants to put lights up on the house but I doubt that is going to happen with my husband's busy schedule. He has been working well into the night and on the weekends for over a month now. Even tonight he won't be rolling in till very late. So, this cycle will be a loooong shot for me too if its even possible...:shrug: Meanwhile, I'm releaved that if I don't get a bfp I at least won't have a period on Christmas day lol...the lil things.

Disney: I made cookie/brown tonight and my daughter and I are about sick with sugar. :blush: Its on!!! Cookie rush!!

Lyo, I'm in did I o or did I not limbo LOL, pos opk on the 23/23rd but my temps have been erratic so who knows. I have heavy feeling in my uterus so I'm guessing AF is going to show within a week. We've been trying to bd every other night, sometimes that stretches till the following morning but we've covered all bases so to say, I hope that works for you!

FTale, that was me last year but not on Christmas day, on new years eve! I would have been irked if it came on christmas day! I've only had that visit once on Christmas week in 17yrs since starting having periods.
Send me cookies, I need the sugar rush! So tired so maybe I did O, kid is eating every few hours so I may join him in eating a pack of fruit snacks... I miss him napping, I could do with one today!

Jalanis, how long a hold are you doing before taking your smu? I think it looks like when I have drunk a lot of water before taking a test.

Ftale- i dont think its diluted it looks really orangey concentrated to me lol.
I like wondfos for early detection but not for progression.

Disneylovers- SMU test was a 4hr hold. And FMU i pee st 6.30 when daughter wakes up for school then pee again at 10a.m. only difference is that this past week my daughter had holidays so i would actually pee st 3am and hold til like 9-10am

Ive also put the tree up since early november cause i said to myself " since im the one that carries the fake tree and decorates it, might as well do it now not pregnant before i am pregnant again" and it went as planned lol im "pregnant". I think.

Oh gosh if it costs you to get betas done I wouldn't do it either!!! Time will tell in either way. Wait it out. You are pregnant, those lines are still there! Xxx

Tree is up! Still gotta do house lights later, or maybe another day cos I'm SHATTERED from doing the tree!

Yay, hi Lyo!!

Yea betas here cost $20 where i go but if you add 2 sessions to see doubling numbers its $40 in total..i can get free betas by dr but he only sends them out when there is bleeding or something isnt looking well on sonogram. Im just going to wait it out. I just mopped the house and i got a little tired and just a little bothering pain nothing bad in my pelvic area like if i got tired or something nothing painful.

Dh is actually in charge of house lights..my house is tall for a girl to be up there. I actually do the "Elf on the shelf" and dd LOVES IT! I began that tradition i believe 2yrs ago not sure and shes always looking forward to it.

Jalanis I am so sorry to see that they arent progressing as you would hope. Really hope it doesnt mean anything x

Ftale I havent gone back more than a couple of pages yet but You had your tests done? When you get results? Fingers crossed all good and its only a matter of time x flyingduster hope you just about caught that egg!

Disney I think you are still waiting to O?

I will catch up with what I missed now. Just quick post to say hi. I had a busy few days and this cycle I am not obsessing much. I have 5 digi opks left that I will start using in a few days. No testing early this month. Tired of putting all the pressure on. Cd7 now so gonna start dtd and try about every 2nd night if we manage that. Feeling a bit overwhelmed with it all lately. Not sure whats up with me.

Will get results back later next week. I'm hoping nothing is wrong and we are just missing our window. Otherwise my OB mentioned IUI and Clomid for him but hard to say without results. We just did an I even though he is super tired. I feel like my cervix is in a funny position. Tilted up all the time so this cycle I've held my pelvis up and laid on my tummy afterwards. Hope it helps.

CD7? Wow time went quick. I can respect taking it easy with SMEP and testing. So much more going on right now. I'm personally looking foward to my company Christmas party. You have any plans?

Tilted cervix/uterus isn't that uncommon, I know the cervix can tilt more towards your back when you're fertile, drops more to the middle and lower for af.

DH took tomorrow off, we're going to Disneyland, taking DS to see the Santa they have there and celebrate DH's birthday early by having a nice lunch there.

DS and I got him a kuerig for his birthday (it's on Tuesday), so will probably add shopping for coffee this weekend (and sneak in some hot chocolate pods for me and DS haha).

We're waiting till my parents get here to go get a tree, it's a tradition when they're here over the holidays to wait so won't get that for 2 weeks. DS has asked my mum to go shopping for the star with him so he has some Aiden-Nanny tune planned out. So stalled until they're here for tree decorating, but we have dug out the Christmas boxes, DS has somehow ended up with 5 different stockings of different sizes! Kid talks his dad into buying anything when I'm not there apparently lol. His godparents got him the tsum tsum advent calendar... that will be fun explaining it's just one window per day haha.

Happy dance here today!!!! Our application to home educate my oldest was accepted, first pop! Woooooot! It's a whopping great essay of an application to do, it took me like 6 weeks to write it and edit it and re write it and sit on it for a bit and re write it again. Haha. And I've heard from others that it's very very common that they ask for more information, especially with unschooling styles like we are doing, so I've been bracing myself for that the past two weeks, but it was accepted as is! So there have been happy tears and relief here today! Forgotten all about TTC stuff. Haha.

Disney: I am so jelly!!! I've never been to Disneyland. I want to go so bad too. Oh and Happy Early Birthday to your Husband!!

Would you believe I am still getting positive Windows? I think my O is dragging out to do nothing LOL...My temp doesn't look that exciting either. What is with us and O this cycle? :haha:
I feel like it's been working especially with the spotting I went through yesterday. I give!!! :shrug: (making plans to bake more cookies)

How are you feeling?

Happy dance here today!!!! Our application to home educate my oldest was accepted, first pop! Woooooot! It's a whopping great essay of an application to do, it took me like 6 weeks to write it and edit it and re write it and sit on it for a bit and re write it again. Haha. And I've heard from others that it's very very common that they ask for more information, especially with unschooling styles like we are doing, so I've been bracing myself for that the past two weeks, but it was accepted as is! So there have been happy tears and relief here today! Forgotten all about TTC stuff. Haha.

HOORAY!!!!!!!!!
That is wonderful news!! I have been battling if I should homeschool my daughter or not too. In my state you can lawfully do it anytime you want to though. My husband was taught at home too so he is all for it. My daughter is still thinking it through though..LOL..

Well, I am proud of your essay skills and have a feeling you will be an excellent Teacher#:happydance:

Jalanis: How are you doing today? Been thinking about you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->