Making a Baby

FTale, I think wondfos I have are ridiculously sensitive, I wonder if we have the same batch... I had a full 10 days of darker lines (only one day was as dark as the control) I'm on CD 31 now and they only went lighter 2 days ago and if you let them sit past the 5min mark, they get even darker. I don't remember them being like that when I was ttc DS, the ACCUmed that I had ran out on CD 21 but that was negative that day as was a digital opks. I hope that you get a clearer positive than I did! Come on O!

We have annual passes for disneyland, we go at least once a month so it's worth the cost lol... DS is free until he's 3 so march we'll have to buy him a pass too.

Jalanis: How are you doing today? Been thinking about you. :hugs:

I dont even feel like testing for now i feel like i will be dissapointed or something. Last night i was scrolling through old messages here when i had gotten my bfp and it sucks to feel this way that it might not stick again. I feel weird down there like when you get AF and feels a little heavy there but i have nothing yet so im not sure what is going on. I havent cramped or anything for now i feel bloated too. I just hope this baby sticks :cry:

Thanks for thinking of me :hugs:

Edit: Just felt heavy feeling for a while since like 6am but i feel normal but bloated

Update: im loosing it already :cry: i just had some brown tinged mucus! Nurse said theres nothing we can do about it cause if i go its too early and we wont see anything. She just said its "OLD BLOOD" same thing happened previously and it was my miscarriage so i already lost hope.

Japan is: NOOOO. MY GOODNESS!!!! Let's pray it's just a lil bleeding and it will be ok.:hugs:

I'm at work will check back on you later. Lord please not again!!!:cry:

Oh no Jalanis, I really hope it's nothing more than uterus irritation or something :hugs:

Nooooo jalanis!!! Big big, gentle, hugs. Oh Hun. It might be old blood but those fading tests and now spotting, it doesn't sound hopeful does it?? I'm so so sorry. :(

FTale, OPKs seem such a mind screw!? That's one reason why I've never been tempted to use them. Lol!! I hope O ticks over soon though. Xx.

And I'm following an "unschooling" method of sorts, so no essays or tests or anything here! Just kids playing, and me encouraging their play to learn. Lol.

Afm, temp nicely up again after that dip. Tick tock, just waiting out AF, and then waiting weeeeeeeeks till O again. Feels like forever.

What do you all think can be? Why does it keep happening to me? My dd i was really good and with my ds too..but i did have once a MMC before him and now these 2 early mcs...i know my eggs are good cause they keep getting caught, can it be my uterus maybe not wanting to anymore or my husbands sperm? He does drink beer but normally not a heavy drinker...and i dont drink nor smoke either..this makes me question. Bought some frer but i will be saving those just did the last wondfo and looks like my 9-10 fmu..hopefully hormones drop quick test looks way lighter than yesterday

Oh jalanis, no! I don't honk there is anything wrong with you!!! Early mc are so so soooo common, most people have no idea unless they're already TTC and test early, but it's just so common for a lady to have her AF a week late and not realise it's cos she had a mmc!
Usually the reason it goes again is because the zygote or embryo or whatever stage it's at, has something off wi it and it doesn't keep growing. Your uterus is fine or else it wouldn't have implanted and given a BFP! It is the early cell division stages that weren't quite right, and that can be because of anything.

Two early mc in a row totally sucks balls. But I wouldn't be assuming the worst yet. Your body is obviously fertilising the egg and implanting it fine, it just needs to be the right one! Xxx

What do you all think can be? Why does it keep happening to me? My dd i was really good and with my ds too..but i did have once a MMC before him and now these 2 early mcs...i know my eggs are good cause they keep getting caught, can it be my uterus maybe not wanting to anymore or my husbands sperm? He does drink beer but normally not a heavy drinker...and i dont drink nor smoke either..this makes me question. Bought some frer but i will be saving those just did the last wondfo and looks like my 9-10 fmu..hopefully hormones drop quick test looks way lighter than yesterday

Jalanis do a 21 day progesterone test to see if your progesterone levels are low. And also, look up natural ways to increase your uterine lining. But what Flyingduster said is also true in many cases as well. However, if you can afford it, do a reproductive panel test testing your Estrodial levels, FSH, DHEA, and free testosterone during your next cycle. Do you have an OB that you see? It can't hurt. I am SO sorry this is happening mama. :hugs:

Flyingduster- how do i do the 21 progesterone test? Im really thinking that the "right one" hasnt caught the eggy. Cause i know im pretty fertile and within a month i get pregnant both tries. Hopefully third time is the charm. I might try just one more time and that may be it for me. I cant handle seeing too many mcs. Maybe my body just doesnt want anymore ahh well idk too bad im going through this. I hopw none of you all go through this.

Flyingduster- how do i do the 21 progesterone test? Im really thinking that the "right one" hasnt caught the eggy. Cause i know im pretty fertile and within a month i get pregnant both tries. Hopefully third time is the charm. I might try just one more time and that may be it for me. I cant handle seeing too many mcs. Maybe my body just doesnt want anymore ahh well idk too bad im going through this. I hopw none of you all go through this.

Have your progesterone taken at 7dpo. This level will tell you how much progesterone is being produced by your corpus luteum.

So so so sorry to hear this jalanis! Like the others said, it likely isn't anything wrong with you, just bad luck. I know after my mc I felt completely broken, like my body had betrayed me, but it really probably isn't anything about our bodies, just that the chromosomes didn't line up correctly. It can happen even if both the egg and the sperm are healthy, sometimes they just don't get together right. :hugs:

Flying, I think that is so cool that you are doing unschooling! I am a teacher which makes it pretty odd that I actually am all for homeschooling. I really hope to homeschool/unschool when I finally have kids. I just love the idea of them playing and learning by experience, not by being forced into it in a classroom.

I have got major ewcm and my opk is not yet positive but getting close! So happy to have this ewcm! I feel like my body is finally figuring out how to do this again, and I'm really feeling positive about this cycle!

FTale, I think wondfos I have are ridiculously sensitive, I wonder if we have the same batch... I had a full 10 days of darker lines (only one day was as dark as the control) I'm on CD 31 now and they only went lighter 2 days ago and if you let them sit past the 5min mark, they get even darker. I don't remember them being like that when I was ttc DS, the ACCUmed that I had ran out on CD 21 but that was negative that day as was a digital opks. I hope that you get a clearer positive than I did! Come on O!

We have annual passes for disneyland, we go at least once a month so it's worth the cost lol... DS is free until he's 3 so march we'll have to buy him a pass too.

They are ridiculously too sensitive. I don't even know which day to put as my positive opk since my first was on cd7. I did start feeling like O was coming feeling chills/horny ( :blush: ) and on cd9 I started feeling waves of nausea hit, bbs aching, and dull right ovary pain like all at once. I had just gotten back from dropping my daughter off at school.

with no mention of positive opks my chart looks gives me cross hairs on cd8 but takes them away if I put in any of the positive opks from 10th. :dohh: I feel like I already did a weak O or I'm going to start AF sooner than expected. :coffee: (insert choice words here)

Attachments

• FAM.jpg
    FAM.jpg
    49.7 KB · Views: 4
So so so sorry to hear this jalanis! Like the others said, it likely isn't anything wrong with you, just bad luck. I know after my mc I felt completely broken, like my body had betrayed me, but it really probably isn't anything about our bodies, just that the chromosomes didn't line up correctly. It can happen even if both the egg and the sperm are healthy, sometimes they just don't get together right. :hugs:

Flying, I think that is so cool that you are doing unschooling! I am a teacher which makes it pretty odd that I actually am all for homeschooling. I really hope to homeschool/unschool when I finally have kids. I just love the idea of them playing and learning by experience, not by being forced into it in a classroom.

I have got major ewcm and my opk is not yet positive but getting close! So happy to have this ewcm! I feel like my body is finally figuring out how to do this again, and I'm really feeling positive about this cycle!

:hugs: YAY for ewcm!!! Its a good sign indeed.

Ftale- where can i check.the progesterone levels? Once i did the beta they had only.give men the hormones miu on the paper so not sure if the dr will even mention anything like that.

Jalanis, You asked me about the progesterone test but I assume you mean FTale! Haha. I have zero clue about that stuff.
I hope you don't give up, but that is your choice of course. Xxx

Miss Yogi, I actually know of a number of those in my local homeschooling groups who are or were teachers!!! I think it's more common than you think. Lol. And woohoo for EWCM and progressing OPK!!! Catch that eggie!!

FTale, your cycle is confusing. That's such an early O if the FF crosshairs are correct, but I can see why it thinks that with that wee temp jump too. But here's hoping you get an even bigger temp jump indicating a proper O already!!?? Xx

Firstly, huge huge hugs jalanis :hugs: I hope they can figure out what is going on, sending you lots of soft hugs!

FTale, I think they really do go on how long a hold you've done, 5hr hold because I forgot to put any in my purse so had to wait till we got home, blazing positive opk! Ridiculous! Imho don't do more than the 4hr hold they recommend. Normally af would be due between today/ tomorrow and Sunday if I had ovulated around cd19-22. All those were neg on the ACCUmed opks but like I said, I ran out so who knows. Wondfos don't hold the respect I used to have for them after this cycle! I'm ordering ACCUmed opks on Saturday, they were easier to read and less wiggle room.

If this cycle is a dud, I might not temp next cycle, might even ditch the opks and only order enough to see out this cycle, just bd every other day from cd 12 onwards :p

Jalanis: You can go to a free standing lab such as

https://www.anylabtestnow.com/test-category/hormones/

And do the progesterone test at 7dpo.

I did not look at the cost of the exam but you can always request this test from your doctor. It is your right to know. With all that you are going through I do not see it as an unreasonable request.

Before ttc did were you having regular cycles?

Firstly, huge huge hugs jalanis :hugs: I hope they can figure out what is going on, sending you lots of soft hugs!

FTale, I think they really do go on how long a hold you've done, 5hr hold because I forgot to put any in my purse so had to wait till we got home, blazing positive opk! Ridiculous! Imho don't do more than the 4hr hold they recommend. Normally af would be due between today/ tomorrow and Sunday if I had ovulated around cd19-22. All those were neg on the ACCUmed opks but like I said, I ran out so who knows. Wondfos don't hold the respect I used to have for them after this cycle! I'm ordering ACCUmed opks on Saturday, they were easier to read and less wiggle room.

If this cycle is a dud, I might not temp next cycle, might even ditch the opks and only order enough to see out this cycle, just bd every other day from cd 12 onwards :p

You are good. I could never last more than 3 hours at a time. OHHH, and my body just had the nerve to toss out tons of ewcm...pfft..we are too tired for this :growlmad:. The millions of times we tossed sperm at my ovaries previously will have to do. :wacko:

I will order Accumed too next go around. You know that party game where you try to pop the balloon on the other person's bum by humping them? But the dang balloon just won't pop??? That's what I feel like trying to get this egg out!!! :haha:

Jalanis, You asked me about the progesterone test but I assume you mean FTale! Haha. I have zero clue about that stuff.
I hope you don't give up, but that is your choice of course. Xxx

Miss Yogi, I actually know of a number of those in my local homeschooling groups who are or were teachers!!! I think it's more common than you think. Lol. And woohoo for EWCM and progressing OPK!!! Catch that eggie!!

FTale, your cycle is confusing. That's such an early O if the FF crosshairs are correct, but I can see why it thinks that with that wee temp jump too. But here's hoping you get an even bigger temp jump indicating a proper O already!!?? Xx

It says you only need a .2 shift for it to be considered ovulation followed by elevated temps. But I don't O very strong any way but I'm all for a big leap in the morning even if it is too late to catch the egg. I'd like a sign my progesterone is pumping high and not playing in the puddles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->