Making a Baby

FTale I lost it laughing at the balloon comment, yes though, omg yes! It's like pulling teeth with no pain management! DS is looking at me like I'm weird still laughing at the balloon visual ;) I hope you caught the eggy!

https://i.imgur.com/6u73h4Th.jpg
So this was this mornings test, it had a vvf line that I thought was an indent but they never dry with any hint of a line, it's still damp (I usually just chuck them back into their little packet and then into the trash), in a rush this morning I didn't really look at it much past the dye clearing at the 2 min mark so ugh! I know you're not supposed to read them after 10 mins, but that's darker than any of the evaps I've gotten too.
I wanted to ride a Rollercoaster if we got over to that side of the park today so tested just in case I had ovulated when ff put it (7dpo).

Tell me to have sense and wait till Tuesday to test again lol, I took this 11hrs ago, and that I shouldn't trust it!

Disney that's totally looking good like a line!!! I can't be reasonable and tell you to wait I say test tomorrow!!

Oh my that is clear isn't it!!! I can never tell if it's an Evap or not, but fx it isn't!!!!!!!! Goooood luck

Disney: I've seen so many wondfo evaps but I had to squint. I don't have to squint at all to see that line!
Praying it gets darker!!

Ftale - my cycles are regular always...between a 28-30 day length

Disneylovers- i can clearly see it ! I know its not an evap thats how my tests started..evaps are squinting to me and this is clearly.noticeable! Ahhh i will be stalking for your tests! My wondfos always say to read at 5 mins but not after. I always read them at 10mins because i know the dye in them take long to settle! I hope this is your bfp!
Btw i love your profile pic i think my kids would strangle each other lol

Jalanis: Has a flow started? Some times tests can fade and them come back. How are you feeling?

I have gotten evaps before but I may have tested this morning... read at the 10min mark. I only caved cause my bb's were sore when DS climbed over me to get into our bed this morning...
https://i.imgur.com/ukkBLyW.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/N17oKWK.jpg
I can't tell, evap/indent/start of a bfp but I need to behave, I'll wait till sunday to test again. I would rather have the doubling time progression if it is positive than keep second guessing if it's a line or not. the line is there without flash too so FX! I would love to have a nice BFP by tuesday to put in DH's birthday card You ladies are a terrible influence on a poas addict haha :haha:

Ftale- im totally out...yesterday morning was only brown discharge but afternoon i was in full flow and still am and cramping too. The other early mc was diff though...it was more brown than red but it did have some too..but right now is heavy...im a heavy person for af but not this heavy like right now.

Disneylovers- i feel like i see it then i dont. I see it much clearer on the first pic from yesterday. but like you said i definetly see something on it just not sure what. Hopefully your start of a bfp FX....cant send you stickydust dont have any :nope:

So sorry Jalanis, I hope you get your rainbow baby soon, sending you huge hugs! I hope your dr can get you answers for why they aren't sticking

I see a clearer line now it's dry but we know wondfos and evaps... I'm going to make sure I use the bathroom upstairs in the morning so I'm not tempted to test, all of my tests are in the downstairs bathroom

Disneylovers- you and i both know we cant resist testing :haha: i cant wait once i start touching a test but thats just me lol...fx for you!

Janlanis: :cry::hugs: I'm not expert but it seems you loss this lil one earlier than other as you are having a heavy flow already. I'm so sorry. Don't give up!!!

Disney: I see the line. It has color. This is really good!! It is thick as well. Light but thick. FX it keeps getting darker!

Guess what I am doing????

OVULATING!! Finally!!!!! My lower back is hurting bad which is not normal but I still have the aching pelvic floor and ovary feeling signaling ovulation. Man took forever.

Now to watch my temp. I really hope I get a really good rise in temp...I never do :cry:

I'm thinking that is one evil evap, I have still been doing opks at 3pm each and the latest is dark, even before the dye got to the control it was dark, I thought oh, it might be dark if in pregnant so did a hpt too, that's stark white. Shrugged it off and jumped in the shower, took another 20 mins later to prove to myself it was just too long ago hold? Well the new one, it's just as dark on just a 20 min hold
https://i.imgur.com/xa74Nlyh.jpg
First opk is a 4hr hold, 2nd was the 20 min hold, hadn't even finished clearing the dye

My temps haven't really been as high as my usual post o temps, on the other site I track my cycle with, it still hasn't put crosshairs on my chart with my lower temps. So I don't know which to believe. I mean if I was pregnant, that dark on an opk would equate to more than what looks like an indent/evap on a hpt wouldn't it and a 2nd tiny hold wouldn't give such a dark opk?

Disney: That is a seriously dark opk. I think Wondfos are sensitive but mine didn't look that dark till the day of ovulation for me. I think you may need a few more days till the hpt goes more noticably darker.

I have enough to keep testing out my LH so I will do 3pm tests as well to see when they go faint.

FX :dust:

I don't know, I changed two temps back to the lower recorded ones and boom ff took ovulation crosshairs off my chart. I kept both temps listed in the notes so I can easily change it back, but hey were still bd'ing every other night or so, so hopefully a week won't make much of a difference, I still have 38 hpt's lol I can keep testing and not worry about running out ;)

I tested multiple times on cd22 and 23, they were never this dark...
https://i.imgur.com/ROfbcY7h.jpg
This was as soon as the dye finished running, the 8 min mark

Oh jalanis, hugs. My loss was a really heavy abrupt full on flow too, but it died off to just light pret fast too so I hope yours does too. Xxx!

Disney, I hardly see the line on second two HPT pics, though can juuuust see the first one. But wow, those OPKs are crazy dark!! You could totally be pregnant with those and the faint HPT!? Eeee, exciting, and either way if it's O and not BFP, that's cool too cos it's sooooo dark.

FTale, YAY! Finally! Gosh it took its sweet time didn't it!? Lol. Now catch it!!! Hahaha

Afm, sheesh time is draaaaaaaging. I feel like shit this afternoon. I just want AF to come along and be able to move on to a fresh cycle already! 10dpo today, so another four days yet. Sigh.

Went and watched the local Santa parade this morning, they line up down our street while prepping so we see them starting up from early on, but we still walk out to the main road to watch the whole thing. Kids loved it!!

I'm stuck in a boring knitting pattern right now so procrastinating here instead. Lmao. It's one I'm doing for someone else so I can't start something else more interesting or I'll never finish it. It'll get there though.

Disney: Leave some color for the control line :haha: How do you feel? This is crazy.

Flyingduster: I wish I could knit. 10dpo?? Have you tested? :blush:

What sucks is my pre af and o feelings are similar, slight acne, tired, sore bb's at night/am only and constipation that goes the complete opposite when I o or AF starts. The tummy stuff is from estrogen surges/dips I know that much, can also make me queasy. I just hope temps give a clearer sign, I wonder if the big dip in temps that i discarded was from progesterone tapering off from failed o? It's close enough time that I didn't go anovulatory and didn't get af just straight into trying to ovulate again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->