finished perfume test

not much of an reward afterwards
but i do have quite a lot left over so
i can't moan, some are lovely

:haha:

last one is vile, still trying to rub the
scent off me!

:rofl:

Anyone got their deodorant yet? I got a text yesterday to say they had dispatched it lol! I haven't had my voucher from Michelin yet either so I'm gonna email them later! Buggers! OH hasn't had his either! I want me £80 :rofl: xx

^^ Email them hun. I had emailed them like 2 days after i'd installed it asking what i needed to do now so i reckon that pushed them along a bit xx

Do the vouchers expire soon does anyone know? Don't wanna leave money sat in accounts but using VO money for Sainsbury's vouchers for Christmas junk food! Obvs don't want them to expire before christmas if I order now lol xx

no deo here either but i got a text saying it was on the way x

Emailed Michelin and had my voucher like 2 hours later, before they even replied to my email lol xx

I've been doing a lot of surveys recently and I'd just like to ask one question - who discusses adverts with their friends? Why would you do that?

Got mine too! Smells quite nice actually lol! Also got an email from Michelin - if I keep my box connected to my car I get another £15 in Sept and £23 in December :happydance: weyhey! Xx

Got mine too! Smells quite nice actually lol! Also got an email from Michelin - if I keep my box connected to my car I get another £15 in Sept and £23 in December :happydance: weyhey! Xx

times like this i wish we had a car
should have just stuck it to the in laws

:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members