Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
perfumes, body sprays and deodorants
free feminine hygiene wipes and washes

must be smelly season

:rofl:

ugh im so annoyed with amazon!
paid for stuff using a gift card balance then there was an extra £4 to pay. payment got declined so i cancelled one item £5 odd. so there would have been nothing extra to pay. they refunded £1 odd to my gift card balance but i received an email saying they needed payment of the other items or they would cancel the order! but they have been payed for! even though one of the items has been delivered.
anyone had issues with them?

Anyone finding onepoll really slow? All other sites are working fine on my internet but onepoll is being so slow driving me crazy!

^ i was literally about to write this. it's driving me mad! i'm waiting at least a few seconds in between every question gahhh!

Leonie - have you tried amazon chat? I usually find them really helpful if i have any issues :thumbup: x

Yeah try chat hun it's instant i find them really helpful usually sort it there and then! x

Yes, one poll is achingly slow for me too, I use the wait between questions to enter online comps :haha:

redeemed on ow today yay!
have another £5 pending from mysurvey too

those of you who have redeemed flexecodes, how long does it take to get the email through?
I want to spend my free money! x

Just a heads up about a survey site called SurveyFriends.co.uk

avoid it like the plague!!!!!!! I won an auction well over a month ago and haven't received my 10 amazon voucher i emailed them and they said (a month ago) you'll receive it next week... did i? Nope. so i've emailed within that time at least 6/7 times and they are completely ignoring me and blanking my emails i'm fuming!!!!!

I have just had a flexecode too and took 10 mins :) xx

Fast disliking VO. After being kicked out on Last question I'd been avoiding them, thought Id give them a second chance but another payment hasn't been added (they said it might take up to 6 weeks?!) and then I finished another survey and submitted only to been shown a error page - with no sign of the award! There emails are always automated telling me to wait the 6 weeks and see if I get credited but I do so many survey I can't keep track as to if they pay me or not! Like I'll just wait 6weeks without doing anymore and see what happens!

I find with VO that if it's not instant then it's only a day or 2 unless it's a big payment - I had a £50 one take 10 days xx

I'm still doing charity donation only surveys on OW- not impressed:growlmad:

Right apart from OW which other survey site do you ladies recc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"