Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find with VO that if it's not instant then it's only a day or 2 unless it's a big payment - I had a £50 one take 10 days xx

My first one was about a week ago and the second was about 3 days ago.

I haven't managed to read through the entire thread so apologies if anyone has discussed this already. Has anyone used a company called Genie Recycling? I have had a pretty positive experience with them, they recycle clothing. After doing my research it seems that these guys pay 60p per KG. I had a ton of clothes after a huge clear out (mainly kids stuff) I kept anything decent for eBay. Basically you get a sack in the post and you fill it, it really is that easy, you schedule a collection and City Link collect. You get paid within 48hrs straight into your bank or via PayPal.

I haven't managed to read through the entire thread so apologies if anyone has discussed this already. Has anyone used a company called Genie Recycling? I have had a pretty positive experience with them, they recycle clothing. After doing my research it seems that these guys pay 60p per KG. I had a ton of clothes after a huge clear out (mainly kids stuff) I kept anything decent for eBay. Basically you get a sack in the post and you fill it, it really is that easy, you schedule a collection and City Link collect. You get paid within 48hrs straight into your bank or via PayPal.

How much did you end up getting for the sack ful?

I have done a few now that range between £13-16, got fed up of leaving charity bags outside that never got collected! This was much easier and not sure what else I would have done with them! That said I have 2 young growing kids which means lots of old clothes!

I'm so ready to ditch Global Test Market! I get screened out of 99% of surveys AFTER they've asked a jazillion questions!

Apparently one of the parcels I missed on Thursday was the deodorant as I just had it re-delivered.

I'm so ready to ditch Global Test Market! I get screened out of 99% of surveys AFTER they've asked a jazillion questions!

Same! I gave up last week its just not working for me. I quite like toluna as theres always surveys and the points just keep adding up so hoping to get a good few more vouchers before Christmas. Sucks that they take about a year to send the code though!! :haha:

£20 on VO atm. Still waiting on Toluna's voucher - been processing for 2 weeks.

I've have spent £70 on amazon this morning (not on Xmas pressies) and have great satisfaction that its effectively free as I used my survey vouchers :) still got £49 left and hoping to build that up a bit more before Christmas to buy christmas presents

Yes, toluna are good for me. Not had to cash out with them yet so will bear the 6 weeks in mind! Almost there though.

VO are actually quite good for me and opinion outpost. Anyone use opinion bar. I've signed up but no surveys as of yet. Might ditch that one too!

I've have spent £70 on amazon this morning (not on Xmas pressies) and have great satisfaction that its effectively free as I used my survey vouchers :) still got £49 left and hoping to build that up a bit more before Christmas to buy christmas presents

I love it too! Soooo satisfying!

opinion bar took me weeks to get to £10. honestly like 1 survey a week! Just finally the other day got it, redeemed my money, and it can take up to 6 weeks to process the payment. Be glad to see the back of that one, but by the time I realised how annoyingly slow they were I was at £6.20 and call me cheap but I wasn't going to lose that £6 LOL
Opinion Outpost is quite good, when I'm not screened out. I've had almost £20 in the time it took me to get from £6 to £10 with Opinion Bar. And I wasn't even doing them that often. I've not done any for a few days now.
Toluna is good as theres always surveys to do, but it takes sooooooo long.

fuming with one poll. got to the end of a survery and it says 'we have enough responses' well why not say that at the start!

I love VO, Global Test Market and gov uk. Never been not suitable for a gov uk one and have completed everyone I get sent. Bit annoying you can't cash out till 50 but be worth it when I do xx

Wow. Complete 5000pt survey on Toluna and at the very end it says :growlmad:
"System Maintenance

We are performing system maintenance to improve your future experiences. We are sorry for the inconvenience. The service will be up shortly.

For more information, please consult our blog

surveyrouter.com will be back online soon."

I had the satisfaction of buying the Beats headphones from Amazon should have been £269 but on the one day offer for £179.99 and they were completely free :happydance:

It left me with £3.10 in my Amazon, but knew I had £30 coming from Global Test Market when last week my hubby gets a letter from work with £40 of Amazon vouchers as a thank you :happydance: so total back up hmmmm what to buy next :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->