Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
VO felt generous with a £3.00 survey :dance: Putting me at £23.00. 1025pt with OW with another 12 surveys to fill out.

Indecisive of saving up points and cashing out at once or cash out as I go along?

^^ people always recommend you cash out as you go along incase anything ever happens to the website etc xx

I finally hit the 50000 on toluna for my Amazon voucher :happydance:

How have you got a reward for 50000 rewards on there? :wacko: Mine only shows 1000, 30000, 40000, 60000, 80000, 120000, 140000, 160000 which Amazon vouchers start from 80000 for £15

-----

TY Savannah. I'll build OW upto £25 cash out then withdraw every £10 :) VO sent 2 £10 argos vouchers immediately to email x

Does anyone else find VO lets you answer loads of questions then says sorry no good? I've had that happen so many times.

I've rarely been screened out of VO surveys recently. But I've realised with all survey sites that if you have a question in the 'a little about you' part asking "Do you or anyone in your household/friends/family work in any of these job sectors..." select "none of these" despite working in that criteria or questions like "have you travelled to London in the last 4 weeks/been on holiday in the last 3 months" select "no". I was forever getting screened from selecting "yes".

In my excitement I pressed the wrong button :haha: but I've just checked and I was wrong anyway, I thought I needed 60000 for some reason but I don't I need 80000, so no voucher for me yet anyway lol

had a bit of a dry spell with my survey but suddenly i've had a few just redeemed £5

I've been pretty lucky with vo and ow lately, toluna always have tonnes of surveys though, I'm over 70000 but I've been waiting for 33000 from this week long insurance thing thats been pending ages now. Need to get on to them. Is it just me who populus barely send anything to? I get 2/3 a week if I'm lucky!

i still cant log onto toluna. i've had barely anything from ow atm!

Im having a dry spell round all the sites this week. Good thing is the house is gleaming.

Had quite a good week upto now. Finally managed to cash out £50 on Yougov only took a year lol and also found £10 in my old paypal :happydance:

Had quite a good week upto now. Finally managed to cash out £50 on Yougov only took a year lol and also found £10 in my old paypal :happydance:

Thats like putting on an old coat or picking up an old purse and finding money in it!

lucky toptrump! i'm still on 36 with yougov been at it for about 8 months haha

What vouchers do you typically get?

I usually go for the Amazon vouchers every time but I'm thinking maybe Argos or paypal (Toluna so I'll be lucky to get before Chrsitmas anyway :haha: )

I always go for amazon as you can buy anything and everything on there and the voucher tends to come through within minutes! xx

usually amazon

have done a few new look vouchers
recently for clothes and i might do a few
argos or something nearer xmas depends
what i want to buy really

:haha:

havent tried it yet, but is it easy to redeem points from opinion world into amazon vouchers?

i need to buy my daughter next car seat and the cheapest place i have found it is amazon, ive been doing opinion world since january and have got 4300 points, just looked and seen i can get amazon vouchers!!
Made my day, am i right in thinking i can get £42.50 with 4300 points?
These were going to be kept for xmas presents but if it makes my car seat almost half price then i may aswell go for it!

Also will i be waiting long for the vouchers?

havent tried it yet, but is it easy to redeem points from opinion world into amazon vouchers?

i need to buy my daughter next car seat and the cheapest place i have found it is amazon, ive been doing opinion world since january and have got 4300 points, just looked and seen i can get amazon vouchers!!
Made my day, am i right in thinking i can get £42.50 with 4300 points?
These were going to be kept for xmas presents but if it makes my car seat almost half price then i may aswell go for it!

Also will i be waiting long for the vouchers?

I received my Argos vouchers within seconds of redeeming with OW, Amazon should be the same if it's e-voucher otherwise it's 10 days for paper.

And 4300 points is £43.00 :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"