Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have to do the territory smartie? Got a good amount of family and friends which will do me nicely as a bit of extra cash x

One poll is getting on my nerves too im up to £33 atm. Really hoping i get it by xmas!

Do you have to do the territory smartie? Got a good amount of family and friends which will do me nicely as a bit of extra cash x

You can turn down the territory if you wanted and stick to family and friends, but if you decide to go outside your own family/friends circle, be sure to contact the sales leader or manager to see where is available beforehand as you can be dismissed for poaching x

I took the device out after the first voucher haha! now regretting it haha.
Does your SIL friend make money? x

Oh have you lol! Boooo I want my money, my Amazon account is sad lol! I've no idea if she makes money tbh, she must do though! XX

#£%&@#£%%&+&£ onepoll! Got to the end, I mean actual submit page of about 10 surveys over the last couple of days only to be told the survey was full. Mysteriously this has only started happening as I near £40. I've sent them an abusive email but don't hold out much hope of a reply.

i sent an email to OW yesterday about suddenly
not being a match just after the last question

they gave me the points after reviewing it

i was careful not to swear at them when writing it

:haha:

Nah, I was all sweetness and light really, don't imagine it will get me very far though. I've had to do that with OW before, they credited my account no quibble, I was very impressed.

i did a week long food diary on vo which i havnt received money for yet. how long would you wait?

cashed out another £5 on mysurvey!

Cashed out 50 last night on GTM
3 points off 40 on OH GTM account.

Last month I made 30 of my account on GTM too.

My fav survey site by far xx

This is really frustrating me. Customer services aren't much help either, they just asked me if the number was real ](*,)https://i.imgur.com/w2rnm3j.jpg

Even tried OH's number and it says the same.

worked out in total i've had £200 in vouchers since the start of july! Gonna do this from jan next year and that will be xmas payed for!!

i did a week long food diary on vo which i havnt received money for yet. how long would you wait?

I'm also waiting on the food survey points think it was £3.50 wasn't it?

One Poll is one of my favourite survey sites lol I've done quite a few group surveys over a week with them as well for extra money

I'm also waiting on the food survey points think it was £3.50 wasn't it?

One Poll is one of my favourite survey sites lol I've done quite a few group surveys over a week with them as well for extra money

yeah that was the one glad its not just me i'd be fuming if they didnt give me it it took effort hahaha!

See i like OP, they are quick and easy, although being 60p off is annoying!

Ive complained to OW and VO about being kicked out at the end as they always give me the same shit reason, that i 'wasnt a match' blah blah

I did the food diary too but i missed out a day without realising :( Boo. Doubt ill get the reward now!

i'm £6.40 away on op. seems to be taking sooo long i get kicked off of loads! i did a totally crap long on about motorway services a high point one got to the end and it said 'you have already took this survey' and didnt give me any points! grrrr

Just cashed out £10 Amazon from Ipsos, I have so many about to cash out but feel like I have had nothing for a while, when I get my cigarette survey points through I will have enough for £60 in GTM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"