Making extra money for Christmas 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
there was 7 cigarettes, all rank and literally tried enough to evaluate and then a packet of 10 which I did not smoke I binned, they were so bad. Worth it for the reward lol

Hi girls,

Not sure if i'm allowed to do this, so please remove it if so but i'm now an Avon Rep and you can now access the current brochure online through my link (pm me and i'll send the link) where you can order your products directly through me and i will be happy to post them for you :flower:
Some fab stuff in there xxxx

is it the christmas brochure?

:xmas10:

think you're allowed to mention these things
just not allowed to post referral type links

don't quote me on that though

:haha:

It has a Christmas brochure inside it (about half the book) the main Christmas brochure will be the next few. Be happy to send you the link if you want to nose xx

It has a Christmas brochure inside it (about half the book) the main Christmas brochure will be the next few. Be happy to send you the link if you want to nose xx

yeah send it over i'll have a nosey

:happydance:

Ooh I'll have a look please I'm in need of some pamper pressies! X

Hi girls,

Not sure if i'm allowed to do this, so please remove it if so but i'm now an Avon Rep and you can now access the current brochure online through my link (pm me and i'll send the link) where you can order your products directly through me and i will be happy to post them for you :flower:
Some fab stuff in there xxxx

I'll take a look :thumbup:

Is anyone else seeing the surveys drying up just now? Guess theres lots starting for christmas!

I have been inundated with good paying surveys over the last few weeks, I just wish the extra points would go through for GTM and then I can buy (for free of course) the Babyliss Pro Curler and then that will only leave me with one present I am hoping to get for free to save up for for hubby, the Lego R2D2 which is £166 on Amazon at the mo so will have some serious surveying to do in the next three months lol,

Is there any major purchases that you have all made using your vouchers or have you all just used as you went along? I have saved for the bigger items this year rather than small although I have had some smaller ones likes games and Playmobil from Amazon my main ones for free this year have been

Babyliss Pro Curler (£135 when get vouchers)
Beats headphones should have been £269 but on Amazon one day offer (£179.99 totally free)
Michael Kors purse (£125 Love to Shop Vouchers through House of Fraser)
I have also got £615 in Topcashback which I am going to redeem closer to the time for a Currys vouchers which should give me close to £650 off the TV for hubby

I have also got £100 in nectar points which I do not think I am going to need this year, so think I am going to save them up for next year (I usually manage around £100 per year)

OMG I love free stuff :happydance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly