• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@Laurabub84
I’d say that is looking close love. Fx so so much.
What opk is that? It’s a very pretty green that.

Thanks lovely, hopefully that rainbow is just around the corner.

@stinaberry
Hi welcome hon

@josephine3
I think something is catching my eye

@littlewitch
Urghh sorry love. Hopefully 10dpo will give you that lovely BFP.

Hello again everyone!
sorry I just dropped off the last thread. I took a little break to give myself some headspace. I was also debating taking a month off TTC. I’m going to be a bridesmaid at the end of December and really can’t be giving birth at the same time! On the other hand, I turned 40 a couple of days ago and don’t have time to waste.
However it seems I may have ovulated very early in this cycle? Not sure if that’s a post chemical thing! We did BD so if I’m in the TWW then I’m in with a chance as long as it was a good enough ov. Will see what happens!
Will go catch up properly now…!

Hello all!

Newish to the forum and first time in the TWW. I had my paragard removed 3 days before my expected ovulation date. Doubtful anything would work that quickly but there’s always a chance.

Background: I’m 34, hubby is 51. I have 0 bio kids. He has 2 bios and 1 adopted daughter :) I had come to terms with the fact that we’d never try together, but then one thing led to another and here we are. :D
Welcome. Good luck!

Hello again everyone!
sorry I just dropped off the last thread. I took a little break to give myself some headspace. I was also debating taking a month off TTC. I’m going to be a bridesmaid at the end of December and really can’t be giving birth at the same time! On the other hand, I turned 40 a couple of days ago and don’t have time to waste.
However it seems I may have ovulated very early in this cycle? Not sure if that’s a post chemical thing! We did BD so if I’m in the TWW then I’m in with a chance as long as it was a good enough ov. Will see what happens!
Will go catch up properly now…!
Happy to hear from you again. I hope the time helped clear your mind; seems we all need that from time to time. Good luck!

So I said I wouldn’t post again, but there isn’t a November due date thread yet, and I really need to talk.
I’m sorry if this is the wrong place, just a few ladies on here seemed lovely from the Feb thread and I just needed a place to express my thoughts!

So over the weekend, I slipped and fell in the shower, since that fall, I’ve lost symptoms of my pregnancy, no bleeding yet, but no nausea, no sore bbs, and just a bad gut feeling.
Last night I had terrible contraction type cramps that continued into this morning but no cramping tonight.
Anyway, I’ve booked for a scan at the EPU, I know I won’t sleep tonight, I feel sick with fear! :-(

Babydreaming9 --I am so sorry that you fell and that everything is scary right now. I am hoping for the best for you and your baby.

@Laurabub84 Hey hun, thanks for your very kind words. It is torture to not be able to TTC. I tried to clean up my diet and ate so clean and had all sorts of supplements for 2 months but nothing worked. Sigh. The medication isn't safe in pregnancy so ideally it would be best to go into remission and then TTC. I do feel the clock ticking away. I turned 40 in December last year. Sigh. But my hands are so tied. I've told God that I won't TTC if my thyroid doesn't get back in range. It's hard to say how long it takes for thyroid meds to work. Some say a few months, some say a year to 1.5 years. It all depends on the body. But judging at how my thyroid hormones swing so quickly in 2 month, I've got good hopes it would swing back again shortly. But it's a matter of maintaining a healthy level. Oh well. Sorry for ranting here. I sooo would love to be bump buddies with you and a few others, it would be lovely to have a rainbow baby after our miscarriages BUT I simply can't right now. My body seems to have gone on a wacky journey after the miscarriage. My thyroid issues have never been so bad compared to even before I got pregnant. I'll be cheering you ladies on and will check in on BnB. But for now; I need to take a break from TTCing cos I'm just soooo sad. 2023 hasn't started off well at all for me. I just need a break from bad things happening to my body and in my health.

My heart is going out to you so so much hon.
I really hope it swings back around quickly and you can be back here soon.
I’m Just so sad for you. Sending you so much love ❤️

Oh no @Babydreaming9 I really hope everything is ok.
I did find with my son my symptoms came and went and came and went in early pregnancy so hoping it’s just that my love.
I can imagine how worried you are.
I had a bleed with my son at 6 weeks. Just woke up bleeding red. I had to have a scan at the EPU the following day and I didn’t sleep a wink, so nervous.
I really really hope all will be ok.
Please keep us posted hon<3

@jellybeanxx
I ovulated early after my chemical hon. I ovulated cd12.
And In 2020 with the 4 chemicals I did ovulate very early after the first 2, cd8.
So it’s very possible.
Fx so much for you lovely and glad to see you back.
Sometimes it’s good just to take some time out from here and gather our thoughts.

@Babydreaming9 hope all is well. I was worried about falls in pregnancy and told it'd have to be extremely bad to hurt a pregnancy in the first couple months. They are well protected in there until they rise out of the pelvis. Fingers crossed for good news on your scan.

@josephine3 I see a line. I bet you get a clearer BFP soon!

Just been to the bathroom and when wiping had a bit of pink so looks like AF will be here soon.

Not sure if I'm just getting evaps, not convinced it's getting any darker. 11DPO now. PXL_20230307_023037566~2.jpg

So I said I wouldn’t post again, but there isn’t a November due date thread yet, and I really need to talk.
I’m sorry if this is the wrong place, just a few ladies on here seemed lovely from the Feb thread and I just needed a place to express my thoughts!

So over the weekend, I slipped and fell in the shower, since that fall, I’ve lost symptoms of my pregnancy, no bleeding yet, but no nausea, no sore bbs, and just a bad gut feeling.
Last night I had terrible contraction type cramps that continued into this morning but no cramping tonight.
Anyway, I’ve booked for a scan at the EPU, I know I won’t sleep tonight, I feel sick with fear! :-(

I can't imagine how you must be feeling. I sincerely hope everything will be ok!

@jellybeanxx so good to see you back hope you are doing OK! And good news about the early ov at least you aren't caught in a long cycle again x
@Teanna how frustrating, those yesterday def looked positive to me!
Think bfn for me this am on a one step 9dpo. I can see a hint on the photo but not sure if I see it irl

Screenshot_20230307-085940.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->