• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

@Pink.Rose sorry I can’t be any help with the digital opk. I’ve never used them before. Do you have any cheapie opks just as a back up? Hope you get your static smiley in the next couple of days

@WantingababyF good luck with your course hun. That sounds exciting. Yay for ovulation. I hope it brings you your healthy little rainbow. Rooting for you

@Teanna hope you get a clear answer in the next day or two. Good luck

@xxmyheartxx good luck for your tests tomorrow. Hoping to see bfp

@HalfricanMa hope you get positive opk soon hun. Fx for a bfp this cycle

@Suggerhoney thank you so much for your prayers hun, they’re really appreciated :hugs:I’m so sorry this hasn’t been your cycle again. Just gutted for you so much. My luteal phase is usually 16/17 days too. With that and later ovulation the waiting sucks while ttc. I hope the more relaxed approach and you managing to find your regular macca works for you next cycle. Also hoping those bloods can bring some reassurance. Sending positive prayers right back to you [-o<[-o< :dust:

@NightFlower I’m so so sorry sweetheart. Devastated for you. Praying you do get your precious baby asap :hugs:

@josephine3 i hope your symptoms are the real deal hun. Keeping Fx’d for when you test

@littlewitch really hope this is your cycle. Will be keeping every crossed for you. When will you start testing?

Wow, had a lot to catch up on. I hope I didn’t miss anybody. I’m just going to be a misery unfortunately and coming straight back to moan, so forgive me. Been away the last couple of days poorly. Must have picked up whatever it was dd4 went down with Thursday. Felt so much like covid but all tests have been negative. Caused the 2nd migraine already this cycle. Felt horrendous but touchwood I think I’m out the other side. Still not 100% but much better than yesterday. I really am so fed up with illness after illness over this whole winter. Just found out that my mum has tested positive for covid today and she was here yesterday. Also dh work mate has it. So looks like that’s going to be next. I’m so tired of it all. This cycle just feels like a complete write off. Felt poorly during af with a migraine. My temps have been rocky so that’s had me worried this will be an anovulatory cycle and now this bug. I’m cd14 and we’ve only bd’d once this cycle due to his shift and being unwell. Cm seems lotiony so no signs of being close to ovulation yet. I’m desperate for a cd16 ovulation before he has to start nights but it’s looking very unlikely. I’m worried we won’t be able to try this month at all. Praying I’m wrong but just feels like everythings against me this cycle. Sorry to be a downer

Still I’m hoping this month will be lucky for all. Spreading heaps of baby dust to everyone
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

I don't. I only use the digital ones so that there's no confusion.. but here it is Sunday and I'm now on day 4 of the flashing smiley! And the line is no darker. This has never happened to me before..hopefully I'm not out this month :( been baby dancing anyway just to be safe but by my calculations I should have been ovulating today or tomorrow. I only have one opk left, so I'll be heading to the store for more in a bit.

Hope you feel better soon!

@Laurabub84 I hope you do get a chance this cycle. So sorry you’ve been unwell.

@Pink.Rose I have had 11 days of flashing before static. It’s not my norm either, but it happened one cycle so it’s great that you keep bd anyways. FX its soon for you.

@NightFlower Shame love, so sorry it wasnt your sticky. I was cheering you and sugger on these past bfp.
@Suggerhoney hoping your bfp still comes this cycle. I hope af comes quickly for you if not. I like the positive thinking though when you had acknowledged the longer LP is better than a short one that wont allow implantation. We have to applaud one another for the positives we can find and it was helpful to me to hear that! I applied that to myself ovulating even though im not falling. For months of anovulatory cycles, the positive is first getting ovulation, and then my LP went from 6 or 7 days to finally around 11. I really really hope you get bfp in this next cycle.

@Laurabub84 I hope you do get a chance this cycle. So sorry you’ve been unwell.

@Pink.Rose I have had 11 days of flashing before static. It’s not my norm either, but it happened one cycle so it’s great that you keep bd anyways. FX its soon for you.

Thanks. I'm just extra nervous because of course I looked this issue up and many who do conceive after days of flashing end up losing the baby.. and then my husband is leaving on a mission tomorrow and isn't sure how long he will be gone. Might be 2 days, might be a week. He's heading out for a breif in a bit so we should know soon.. but if I don't O soon we might miss our chance :(

Good luck to you though! Get that baby dancing on!

@Pink.Rose Thanks hun. I hope you ovulate in time to try. The not knowing is hard. I hate not having a set day every month. Its frustrating worrying if and when it’s going to happen

@Teanna I don’t know if somethings catching my eye. Good luck for your next test

@HalfricanMa Best of luck hun. Hope you catch that egg

@Pink.Rose hope you get a chance to try. I know that's frustrating playing the clock. I've got similar struggles. I use a donor (single by choice) and timing can be an issue with limited chances.

@HalfricanMa good luck catching that egg.

@Laurabub84 so sorry you've been unwell hope you all feel better soon fxd the covid stays away x
@Teanna I perhaps see a hint of something not sure. Bfn for me at 7dpo x

Hi ladies
I need to come out of this group. My thyroid results are still crappy. Need to take medication. And until my thyroid is sorted out, it wouldn't make sense to TTC. Wishing all of you ladies best of luck for your TTC journey. I'll join the future TTc groups as and when my thyroid decides to function normally again.

Hi ladies
I need to come out of this group. My thyroid results are still crappy. Need to take medication. And until my thyroid is sorted out, it wouldn't make sense to TTC. Wishing all of you ladies best of luck for your TTC journey. I'll join the future TTc groups as and when my thyroid decides to function normally again.

Good luck to you! Hopefully you will be back in good health and ready to try again soon!

Ok, sorry for being so crazy over this, but I just took another opk and based in how light this morning's test was, I wasn't expecting such a change in only 4 hours! This one looks like it's finally getting close! Still flashing though, so maybe tonight or tomorrow finally? Gosh I have never had 4 days of flashing before.. so crazy!

I'm out of OPKS now, but about to head to the store and will pick up more. Praying for that solid smiley tonight!

20230305_121247.jpg

Hang in there! Still plenty of time
I am. Just testing to pass the time. Never got a positive before 10 dpo.

I have been TTC #3 for 12 cycles now; 4 chemical pregnancies.

I doubt I conceived this cycle in spite of excellent timing because I had COVID during the first week of this cycle. :/ Time will tell.
If I don't conceive this cycle, I am strongly considering just NTNP for a couple of months to take a break from OPK and tracking altogether. :)

I am. Just testing to pass the time. Never got a positive before 10 dpo.

I have been TTC #3 for 12 cycles now; 4 chemical pregnancies.

I doubt I conceived this cycle in spite of excellent timing because I had COVID during the first week of this cycle. :/ Time will tell.
If I don't conceive this cycle, I am strongly considering just NTNP for a couple of months to take a break from OPK and tracking altogether. :)

I'm tempted to do the same..but I know when it comes down to it I wouldn't be able to right now haha. Hope you're feeling better

littlewitch a break may be what you need to reset your mind and soul! Not a bad idea. I will say though sometimes being sick helps. I had a friend who tried for nearly 2 years and she got the flu; she insisted her hubby still try that month even though she was so sick, and that was the month the conceived. fingers crossed this is it for you and you :hugs:

@cheerios aw that sucks love. Is the thyroid med bad to take in pregnancy then?
@littlewitch I'm also ttc #3 for 14 months now, not sure how many cycles but I am fairly regular to one a month. I think I've had one chemical in that time x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->