• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Well, I was going to wait until just before bed, but with how crampy I am I decided to test again. I finally got my static smiley! So O time should happen tomorrow after all!

What an insane jump today, not at all normal for me! But hopefully I can relax now :haha:

Im so confused, I just realized the tests I were using were expired as of December. Today I had decided just for fun to try another batch of tests that came with my opks I just bought. I've taken 2 of those today and one from the old batch and I noticed the new test batch has a line that's still very faint but I can clearly tell it's there. I checked the dates and found the tests with no lines/ indent were expired.

I guess I'll see if I get progression now, I was ready to count myself out but now I'm not so sure.

Well, I was going to wait until just before bed, but with how crampy I am I decided to test again. I finally got my static smiley! So O time should happen tomorrow after all!

What an insane jump today, not at all normal for me! But hopefully I can relax now :haha:

Good luck :dust:

Im so confused, I just realized the tests I were using were expired as of December. Today I had decided just for fun to try another batch of tests that came with my opks I just bought. I've taken 2 of those today and one from the old batch and I noticed the new test batch has a line that's still very faint but I can clearly tell it's there. I checked the dates and found the tests with no lines/ indent were expired.

I guess I'll see if I get progression now, I was ready to count myself out but now I'm not so sure.

Hang in there!

@WantingababyF
Yay for the peak opk hon. Fx for you so so much.
Sadly I am definitely out. Another BFN today at 15dpo and just waiting for AF. Should be here by tomorrow or Wednesday. Such a long wait.
If I ovulate early again then I may get to test again in March. Won’t be sharing any lines tho until I feel ready. Just feel I share the faint lines and then I lose. So gonna hold out and will post when I feel comfortable.
If I do get lines. Fx I do and it’s for keeps[-o<

@Laurabub84
Oh hon bless your heart.
This was me last year. I was unwell so so much.
I had covid in the jan
Then I had the chemical in April and vvvvv heavy bleeding, to the point I was nearly passing out.
Then the miscarriage in June
Covid again in July
The flu end of September and early October.
Partial bowel blockage end of October.
Then stomach flu mid December.
Wondering if all those illnesses was why I wasn’t failing at all, and constantly getting BFNs since the June miscarriage.
Been well now since that stomach flu in December and we did catch again end of Jan so hoping my body is back to good health. And we catch again quickly now. And it will be for keeps, no more losses. [-o<
Thanks for the prayers lovely that means so so much. <3

@josephine3
Good luck hon.
Sadly I’m still getting BFN and 15dpo now. I had line stealers at 15dpo with my sons. And tests was completely BFN again today.
I know I’m out and I’ve accepted that.
Just waiting for the witch too show her face. Should be here by Wednesday latest.
Hoping for another early ovulation and praying we will catch with our rainbow.
I will tell jelly you asked after her. She’s just Low at the moment which is very understandable. Chemicals and miscarriages are just awful. Good luck for when you test hon. If I ovulate early then I should get to test again in March. All feels like so far away now tho , and time is dragging so so badly. Urghhh. Good luck for when you test hon. Fx for you so much.

@Pink.Rose
I had 6 days of flashy which is the longest I’ve ever had a flashy face. First cycle using them I had 4 days flashy then peak,
Second cycle was 6 days flashing then peak.
And this cycle using them I had 3 days of open circle. Then on the 4th day I had a open circle in the morning and then a static in the afternoon. I do use other opks. And that almost positive when I had that open circle again that morning. And my cheapie got darker and darker as the day went on. Then it was almost peak. So I did another digital and bam static smiley. I’m only going to use the digital until I run out of sticks. Then I won’t be using it again. The cheap ones work just fine and a lot cheaper and you get way more.
I’d definitely recommend buying some strips to use with the digital.
I get Femometer opks. But I also love the easy@home, wondfo and mommed.
Hope you get that peak soon hon.

@HalfricanMa
It’s so good your Lp is longer hon.
I’m glad by comment helped. It’s so hard to see the positives when trying to conceive for so long. I’m definitely out this cycle I am 15 DPO, and still BFN. I had line stealers with my sons at 15dpo. And with my miscarriage last June my lines were blazing at 15dpo.
So I know I’m out now and I have accepted that. I am just going to wait for old aunt flow to show its always such a long wait. And time is dragging so badly. She should be here my tomorrow or Wednesday.
Yay for peak. Good luck hon.

@cheerios
Oh love I am so sad to hear this. Was so hoping those results were gonna come back all good. I know how worried you was. I’m so sorry. I expect I will still be here when you come back. Please keep in touch hon. You know where I am. Sending you the biggest hugs and praying that thyroid sorts itself out very very soon. [-o&lt;

@littlewitch
Fx for you hon.
I’m not tracking/ charting or anything next cycle. Will just use opks as I have loads left. Then after that I’m ditching them too.
I’m just waiting for AF now, 15dpo and still BFN: then it will be cycle 13 trying. Urghhh. ](*,)

Last edited:
8dpo, mid afternoon sample approx 2 hour hold, easy at home has a little something faint that I can see irl unsure on upload

View attachment 1114613

I love those easy@home tests so much. But they do give thick shadow lines. I got one at 9dpo and I got another today at 15dpo but I know I’m not pregnant.
I actually prefer the easy@home that just had hcg on the handle.
I used them
With my son and had a faint but clear BFP at 10dpo.
Also used a brilliant brand called sweetyfox but can’t get them no more.

I actually used a very out of date test I had in my drawer with my dd. And got a BFP.
Did get Dh to go get more because it was out of date. And then got a BFP on the new ones too.
Hopefully these new tests are picking up something.
Good luck hon.

@Pink.Rose
There you go. See how quickly they can change.
Good luck hon.
Praying this cycle is the one for you.

@xxmyheartxx I can see it, kinda looks like these I've been getting.

Here's my 10dpo on the new tests, to scared to check today yet.

PXL_20230306_034232573.jpgPXL_20230306_151745442.jpg PXL_20230306_151745442.jpg

Hi ladies
I need to come out of this group. My thyroid results are still crappy. Need to take medication. And until my thyroid is sorted out, it wouldn't make sense to TTC. Wishing all of you ladies best of luck for your TTC journey. I'll join the future TTc groups as and when my thyroid decides to function normally again.

Oh no, I’m so sorry your results weren’t good. Have they said how long the medication will take to get things back to normal? I really hope it won’t take long so you can be back with us. It’s got to be so hard having to put ttc on hold. Obviously your doing the right thing tho, at least you know the thyroid problem is being sorted and can have the peace of mind that you can try knowing it won’t be a worry to you or baby. Really hope to see you back very soon

I am. Just testing to pass the time. Never got a positive before 10 dpo.

I have been TTC #3 for 12 cycles now; 4 chemical pregnancies.

I doubt I conceived this cycle in spite of excellent timing because I had COVID during the first week of this cycle. :/ Time will tell.
If I don't conceive this cycle, I am strongly considering just NTNP for a couple of months to take a break from OPK and tracking altogether. :)

Good luck for the next couple of days. Hope your surprised with a bfp

Hope you catch that egg hun. Good luck

Good luck for next test. Hope you get a clear answer.

8dpo, mid afternoon sample approx 2 hour hold, easy at home has a little something faint that I can see irl unsure on upload

View attachment 1114613

8dpo is still early. Hope they progress for you. Fx’d

@WantingababyF
Yay for the peak opk hon. Fx for you so so much.
Sadly I am definitely out. Another BFN today at 15dpo and just waiting for AF. Should be here by tomorrow or Wednesday. Such a long wait.
If I ovulate early again then I may get to test again in March. Won’t be sharing any lines tho until I feel ready. Just feel I share the faint lines and then I lose. So gonna hold out and will post when I feel comfortable.
If I do get lines. Fx I do and it’s for keeps[-o&lt;

@Laurabub84
Oh hon bless your heart.
This was me last year. I was unwell so so much.
I had covid in the jan
Then I had the chemical in April and vvvvv heavy bleeding, to the point I was nearly passing out.
Then the miscarriage in June
Covid again in July
The flu end of September and early October.
Partial bowel blockage end of October.
Then stomach flu mid December.
Wondering if all those illnesses was why I wasn’t failing at all, and constantly getting BFNs since the June miscarriage.
Been well now since that stomach flu in December and we did catch again end of Jan so hoping my body is back to good health. And we catch again quickly now. And it will be for keeps, no more losses. [-o&lt;
Thanks for the prayers lovely that means so so much. <3

@josephine3
Good luck hon.
Sadly I’m still getting BFN and 15dpo now. I had line stealers at 15dpo with my sons. And tests was completely BFN again today.
I know I’m out and I’ve accepted that.
Just waiting for the witch too show her face. Should be here by Wednesday latest.
Hoping for another early ovulation and praying we will catch with our rainbow.
I will tell jelly you asked after her. She’s just Low at the moment which is very understandable. Chemicals and miscarriages are just awful. Good luck for when you test hon. If I ovulate early then I should get to test again in March. All feels like so far away now tho , and time is dragging so so badly. Urghhh. Good luck for when you test hon. Fx for you so much.

@Pink.Rose
I had 6 days of flashy which is the longest I’ve ever had a flashy face. First cycle using them I had 4 days flashy then peak,
Second cycle was 6 days flashing then peak.
And this cycle using them I had 3 days of open circle. Then on the 4th day I had a open circle in the morning and then a static in the afternoon. I do use other opks. And that almost positive when I had that open circle again that morning. And my cheapie got darker and darker as the day went on. Then it was almost peak. So I did another digital and bam static smiley. I’m only going to use the digital until I run out of sticks. Then I won’t be using it again. The cheap ones work just fine and a lot cheaper and you get way more.
I’d definitely recommend buying some strips to use with the digital.
I get Femometer opks. But I also love the easy@home, wondfo and mommed.
Hope you get that peak soon hon.

@HalfricanMa
It’s so good your Lp is longer hon.
I’m glad by comment helped. It’s so hard to see the positives women trying to conceive for so long. I’m definitely out this cycle I am 15 DPO, and still BFN. I had line stealers with my sons at 15dpo. And with my miscarriage last June my lines were blazing at 15dpo.
So I know I’m out now and I have accepted that. I am just going to wait for old aunt flow to show its always such a long wait. And time is dragging so badly. She should be here my tomorrow or Wednesday.
Yay for peak. Good luck hon.

@cheerios
Oh love I am so sad to hear this. Was so hoping those results were gonna come back all good. I know how worried you was. I’m so sorry. I expect I will still be here when you come back. Please keep in touch hon. You know where I am. Sending you the biggest hugs and praying that thyroid sorts itself out very very soon. [-o&lt;

@littlewitch
Fx for you hon.
I’m not tracking/ charting or anything next cycle. Will just use opks as I have loads left. Then after that I’m ditching them too.
I’m just waiting for AF now, 15dpo and still BFN: then it will be cycle 13 trying. Urghhh. ](*,)

Yeah, it’s making me feel completely hopeless for this cycle. Still not sure what this bug is. Emma was sick Thursday morning once and slept on and off all day. I fell ill that evening with body aches and couldn’t get warm and headache which progressed to the second migraine this cycle but wasn’t sick. Only now starting to feel normal again, but Hermione woke us at 1am saying she felt sick. She’s not been sick tho, just feeling rubbish and then Ollie was sick late this morning and has been sick a further 3 times. He had a sleep and seems ok at the moment. It’s just horrendous. We managed to bd last night but that’s only the 2nd time this cycle and I’m cd15. Yesterday morning my cm was like lotiony and then by evening i suddenly had a lot of ewcm. Got me hopeful but my opks were still negative. I haven’t bothered to check anything so far today with the kids being poorly. Will try an opk later but if dh gets sick over the next day or two then we obviously won’t be able to try anymore. Everything feels against me this cycle. Even if he doesn’t get sick he’s back to work Wednesday night for 5 nights. With that and the kids being poorly I’m feeling pretty down. Hate when their not well, especially the younger ones coz you feel so helpless for them.
I hope the witch doesn’t leave you waiting much longer so you can get it over with. The waiting’s crap. I agree that horrible run of illnesses you had could be what prevented you conceiving so hopefully now you’re feeling well it will happen for you. Really hope so. Will keep everything crossed you get a nice early ovulation again next cycle.

@Teanna
Now those new ones look BFP to me hon. That’s what mine was like last cycle. But I was 13dpo.
I can’t wait for you to test today .
I think it will be darker.

@Laurabub84
Urghh sickness bugs are the worst. And I hate it when kids are sick too. Esp the the little ones. Because you do feel so helpless.
Ah hopefully all that ewcm is a sign your close hon. And glad you managed to Bd. His stuff can live in that stuff for like 5 days so I’ve read.
We’re just gonna do every other day next cycle. As we did day b4 peak. Peak, ovulation day and the day after and nothing but BFN.
So will try every other day and hopefully that will work.
It did for my neighbour so hopefully it will work for us too.
Thing where I had 4 chemicals in 2020. I just keep thinking going to have a 4th loss this time too. I really really hope not.
I don’t want anymore losses.
I’ve had 10 all together now and I don’t want anymore.
Praying the next one is soon and will be extra sticky and Healthy.
Do you still feel sure I’ll have another hon?
I have lost so much hope.

been cramping again today but still no sign it AF I hope it won’t be late.

@Teanna
Now those new ones look BFP to me hon. That’s what mine was like last cycle. But I was 13dpo.
I can’t wait for you to test today .
I think it will be darker.

@Laurabub84
Urghh sickness bugs are the worst. And I hate it when kids are sick too. Esp the the little ones. Because you do feel so helpless.
Ah hopefully all that ewcm is a sign your close hon. And glad you managed to Bd. His stuff can live in that stuff for like 5 days so I’ve read.
We’re just gonna do every other day next cycle. As we did day b4 peak. Peak, ovulation day and the day after and nothing but BFN.
So will try every other day and hopefully that will work.
It did for my neighbour so hopefully it will work for us too.
Thing where I had 4 chemicals in 2020. I just keep thinking going to have a 4th loss this time too. I really really hope not.
I don’t want anymore losses.
I’ve had 10 all together now and I don’t want anymore.
Praying the next one is soon and will be extra sticky and Healthy.
Do you still feel sure I’ll have another hon?
I have lost so much hope.

been cramping again today but still no sign it AF I hope it won’t be late.

I really do strongly believe you’ll get your rainbow hun. I know it disheartening trying so long and even worse with losses but I do think you’ll get your rainbow.
I wanted to do every other day this cycle too but it’s far from worked out. Just praying I can manage at least one bd around ovulation. Some hope would be better than none at all. I just took an opk and I don’t know if it might be looking promising to be building up but I don’t want to get my hopes up. I’d be over the moon if I get cd16 ovulation tomorrow because I’d be able to possibly try again today or tomorrow provided no one else gets sick. I usually get my first positive late evening and peak the following day. So I’d really need it to be positive late tonight. At least if it was tomorrow or the next day I’d be able to relax this cycle knowing I’ve at least got a chance. Just have to wait and see I guess. This is my opk from about 20 minutes ago. Hope you don’t mind me showing you. Just not sure if I should feel hopeful by it or not
0C76DAFD-D912-46F8-8BFA-8A185F88ED20.jpeg

Hello all!

Newish to the forum and first time in the TWW. I had my paragard removed 3 days before my expected ovulation date. Doubtful anything would work that quickly but there’s always a chance.

Background: I’m 34, hubby is 51. I have 0 bio kids. He has 2 bios and 1 adopted daughter :) I had come to terms with the fact that we’d never try together, but then one thing led to another and here we are. :D

Ooh @Teanna I definitely see something on those!
8dp here and a shadowy line on a cb early, I should have took pics in timeframe but it just looked like one of those lines you get on the plastic if u know what I mean. Something there after about half hr but we all know how bad they are for evaps. Finding it hard to pick up on camera. I still have the 'feeling' and feel full and bloaty, sore nipples too.

Screenshot_20230306-201459.png Screenshot_20230306-201419.png

Ooh @Teanna I definitely see something on those!
8dp here and a shadowy line on a cb early, I should have took pics in timeframe but it just looked like one of those lines you get on the plastic if u know what I mean. Something there after about half hr but we all know how bad they are for evaps. Finding it hard to pick up on camera. I still have the 'feeling' and feel full and bloaty, sore nipples too.

View attachment 1114623 View attachment 1114624
I see something!

@Laurabub84 Hey hun, thanks for your very kind words. It is torture to not be able to TTC. I tried to clean up my diet and ate so clean and had all sorts of supplements for 2 months but nothing worked. Sigh. The medication isn't safe in pregnancy so ideally it would be best to go into remission and then TTC. I do feel the clock ticking away. I turned 40 in December last year. Sigh. But my hands are so tied. I've told God that I won't TTC if my thyroid doesn't get back in range. It's hard to say how long it takes for thyroid meds to work. Some say a few months, some say a year to 1.5 years. It all depends on the body. But judging at how my thyroid hormones swing so quickly in 2 month, I've got good hopes it would swing back again shortly. But it's a matter of maintaining a healthy level. Oh well. Sorry for ranting here. I sooo would love to be bump buddies with you and a few others, it would be lovely to have a rainbow baby after our miscarriages BUT I simply can't right now. My body seems to have gone on a wacky journey after the miscarriage. My thyroid issues have never been so bad compared to even before I got pregnant. I'll be cheering you ladies on and will check in on BnB. But for now; I need to take a break from TTCing cos I'm just soooo sad. 2023 hasn't started off well at all for me. I just need a break from bad things happening to my body and in my health.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->