• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

You’re not out yet hun. Best of luck for your next test

Hello all!

Newish to the forum and first time in the TWW. I had my paragard removed 3 days before my expected ovulation date. Doubtful anything would work that quickly but there’s always a chance.

Background: I’m 34, hubby is 51. I have 0 bio kids. He has 2 bios and 1 adopted daughter :) I had come to terms with the fact that we’d never try together, but then one thing led to another and here we are. :D

Welcome, how exciting to be trying for your first baby. Good luck

Ooh @Teanna I definitely see something on those!
8dp here and a shadowy line on a cb early, I should have took pics in timeframe but it just looked like one of those lines you get on the plastic if u know what I mean. Something there after about half hr but we all know how bad they are for evaps. Finding it hard to pick up on camera. I still have the 'feeling' and feel full and bloaty, sore nipples too.

View attachment 1114623 View attachment 1114624

I can see what you mean on your test. Like sugger I actually rate those those better than frer. With my son frer worried me because the didn’t seem to progress well. Caused me a lot of stress after 4 chemicals but the clear blue were great. I really hope that is the start of a bfp and they darken up. Keeping everything crossed

@Laurabub84 Hey hun, thanks for your very kind words. It is torture to not be able to TTC. I tried to clean up my diet and ate so clean and had all sorts of supplements for 2 months but nothing worked. Sigh. The medication isn't safe in pregnancy so ideally it would be best to go into remission and then TTC. I do feel the clock ticking away. I turned 40 in December last year. Sigh. But my hands are so tied. I've told God that I won't TTC if my thyroid doesn't get back in range. It's hard to say how long it takes for thyroid meds to work. Some say a few months, some say a year to 1.5 years. It all depends on the body. But judging at how my thyroid hormones swing so quickly in 2 month, I've got good hopes it would swing back again shortly. But it's a matter of maintaining a healthy level. Oh well. Sorry for ranting here. I sooo would love to be bump buddies with you and a few others, it would be lovely to have a rainbow baby after our miscarriages BUT I simply can't right now. My body seems to have gone on a wacky journey after the miscarriage. My thyroid issues have never been so bad compared to even before I got pregnant. I'll be cheering you ladies on and will check in on BnB. But for now; I need to take a break from TTCing cos I'm just soooo sad. 2023 hasn't started off well at all for me. I just need a break from bad things happening to my body and in my health.

Oh sweetheart it’s just not fair sometimes, when you do all you can to keep your body healthy and it just goes against you. It’s so frustrating. I’m just so sad for you. Praying your thyroid turns itself around asap. I really want to see you get your precious rainbow baby. Please keep us up to date with how you’re getting on. Hope you’re back here with us quickly. Huge hugs hun

Hello again everyone!
sorry I just dropped off the last thread. I took a little break to give myself some headspace. I was also debating taking a month off TTC. I’m going to be a bridesmaid at the end of December and really can’t be giving birth at the same time! On the other hand, I turned 40 a couple of days ago and don’t have time to waste.
However it seems I may have ovulated very early in this cycle? Not sure if that’s a post chemical thing! We did BD so if I’m in the TWW then I’m in with a chance as long as it was a good enough ov. Will see what happens!
Will go catch up properly now…!

welcome back hun. Wishing you heaps of luck for this cycle. Keeping everything crossed for a sticky, healthy bfp

So I said I wouldn’t post again, but there isn’t a November due date thread yet, and I really need to talk.
I’m sorry if this is the wrong place, just a few ladies on here seemed lovely from the Feb thread and I just needed a place to express my thoughts!

So over the weekend, I slipped and fell in the shower, since that fall, I’ve lost symptoms of my pregnancy, no bleeding yet, but no nausea, no sore bbs, and just a bad gut feeling.
Last night I had terrible contraction type cramps that continued into this morning but no cramping tonight.
Anyway, I’ve booked for a scan at the EPU, I know I won’t sleep tonight, I feel sick with fear! :-(

oh lovely, I’m so sorry for your fall. I hope you’re not hurt. Symptoms can come and go in the first trimester. I would think being so early baby is so small and protected in there. I understand your fear tho, I’d be the same if it were me. When is your scan? Praying all will be perfect with your little bean. Please let us know how you get on :hugs:

Just been to the bathroom and when wiping had a bit of pink so looks like AF will be here soon.

Hope she finally shows so you can get it over with and try again. The light green opks are called babymad, I got them with my thermometer when I brought it. I loved using them with ollie because they would always go lovely and dark when positive. You have to wait the full 10 mins with them tho as they can take their time to darken

Not sure if I'm just getting evaps, not convinced it's getting any darker. 11DPO now. View attachment 1114626

I can definetly see lines on all your tests. Could you try a different brand hun?

@Babydreaming9
I’m thinking of you today my love. Praying your scan will be all good. Like the others have said baby is so so tiny and is still behind the pubic bone so well protected. I can really understand your worry tho, I would be the same.
Please please let us know how you get on.
<3

@josephine3
Those one step say there sensitive but there not. Didn’t get matching lines on them for ages with my son. Think I was 15dpo when they did match, But all other tests were matching by 13dpo. Do you have any of the CB ones left? I don’t have any cb but have 4 Frer and lots of easy@home babyplan and Femometer,
My neighbour gave me a few one step ones too but won’t use them until I get clear lines on the others. Just because there not as sensitive.

@Teanna
Oh no I really thought they would be darker today hon, they still look like my tests with my son at 10dpo. They look pink to me too..
How was your pee when you tested? I always found darker pee way better in the early days. Hope it is just a case of more diluted pee or something hon.
<3

@Laurabub84
Still no sign of it](*,) 16dpo today, cramping all night. Had that pink when wiping last night but then nothing. Just had a tiny bit more pink but very little and very pale. I know a long lp is better than a very short one. But oh my, the wait sucks so bad.

@Laurabub84 thanks for looking, I much prefer the cb early to frer just because of the frer indents really and I like how thick the lines are on the cb. That was a lovely positive opk for you soooo dark! Fxd you had some good timing and managed to bd a bit even tho everyone's poorly x

@Suggerhoney I was annoyed as I thought I had 2 cb left but I only had one. Im going to get some more today but they are so expensive I can only really justify buying a 2 pack. That's if I can find them I think I had the last box in my town chemist last time and it's the only place that do them here. I've had some really bad evaps on them recently but they have turned really dark after hours and this one has stayed light, something seems different about it to me. Sorry you are having to wait for af but like you say a long lp is better than a short one! I'm lucky if I make it to 12 dpo x

@Laurabub84 thanks for looking, I much prefer the cb early to frer just because of the frer indents really and I like how thick the lines are on the cb. That was a lovely positive opk for you soooo dark! Fxd you had some good timing and managed to bd a bit even tho everyone's poorly x

@Suggerhoney I was annoyed as I thought I had 2 cb left but I only had one. Im going to get some more today but they are so expensive I can only really justify buying a 2 pack. That's if I can find them I think I had the last box in my town chemist last time and it's the only place that do them here. I've had some really bad evaps on them recently but they have turned really dark after hours and this one has stayed light, something seems different about it to me. Sorry you are having to wait for af but like you say a long lp is better than a short one! I'm lucky if I make it to 12 dpo x

U can get them quite cheap from eBay hon. And sometimes they do deals on there too.,
Amazon do them as well.

can’t wait for your next tests hon. Fx so tightly for you.
Yeah I know a longer lp is supposed to be better, but the wait from knowing your out to AF is torture. Wish mine would start at 13 14dpo. 17dpo is just such a long wait . Then the wait for ovulation again. I’m hoping it will be another early ovulation again. That was great ovulating on cd12. Cycle b4 was cd16.

I couldn’t even tell you what cd I’m on now as I deleted all the apps. I do still have FF tho but it’s put away into a folder and not on my main screen.
Don’t want to track at all next cycle, just be using opks and that’s it. Then gonna ditch them when they run out. Just going to try and be as stress free as possible.
Mann long term ttc really sucks doesn’t it hon.
U just can’t truly understand what it’s like unless you go through it yourself.
It’s so so hard.
Praying so very much we will both have healthy take home baby bumps vvvv soon [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;

@Babydreaming9
I’m thinking of you today my love. Praying your scan will be all good. Like the others have said baby is so so tiny and is still behind the pubic bone so well protected. I can really understand your worry tho, I would be the same.
Please please let us know how you get on.
<3

@josephine3
Those one step say there sensitive but there not. Didn’t get matching lines on them for ages with my son. Think I was 15dpo when they did match, But all other tests were matching by 13dpo. Do you have any of the CB ones left? I don’t have any cb but have 4 Frer and lots of easy@home babyplan and Femometer,
My neighbour gave me a few one step ones too but won’t use them until I get clear lines on the others. Just because there not as sensitive.

@Teanna
Oh no I really thought they would be darker today hon, they still look like my tests with my son at 10dpo. They look pink to me too..
How was your pee when you tested? I always found darker pee way better in the early days. Hope it is just a case of more diluted pee or something hon.
<3

@Laurabub84
Still no sign of it](*,) 16dpo today, cramping all night. Had that pink when wiping last night but then nothing. Just had a tiny bit more pink but very little and very pale. I know a long lp is better than a very short one. But oh my, the wait sucks so bad.

Hopefully you’ll be in a new cycle soon. Sounds like it’s on its way.

Opks last night looked almost positive. Was hoping for some lovely dark peak opks today but they’re not as dark as they usually are which is a little worrying, but they are at least positive. So hopefully ovulation today or tomorrow. Would have liked it to have been today as we won’t be able to bd tomorrow as he’s starting his nights, but we bd’d last night and the night before. Hopefully get tonight covered too and that’s all I can do. I’m going to take more opks later to see if they do get darker. I usually have a long serge and don’t miss them but maybe it was shorter this time and they peaked during the night. No temp drop this morning tho so will have to wait a few days and see if they start to rise. I really hope I definetly am so I can relax knowing I won’t miss ovulation during his night shift. Also nicer to be earlier this cycle. Still not feeling it tho. With these illnesses and everything I just don’t feel hopeful this will be our month. I also wanted to try bd’ing every other day in case we’re doing it too much days in a row, but it’s done now. It is what it is and couldn’t be helped. Maybe next cycle we can try better if this isn’t the one. Praying for temp rise in the next day or two [-o&lt;
CCE63B39-A75E-4BDD-8B0C-53C953A4A64F.jpeg

@Laurabub84 how dark do you want them lol :haha: they look super pos to me!! Was it not you with the pos opks last post then? Sorry I must have got confused x

So I might have picked up a right stash in town :haha: now to try get a decent hold! Pics to soon follow as got some weird ones x
@Suggerhoney yeah amazon and ebay but there's a few day wait then and with me getting af at 12dpo I don't want to wait. Also they always have such bad reviews I feel like they are more likely to give evaps or false positives than real shop bought ones x

Opks last night looked almost positive. Was hoping for some lovely dark peak opks today but they’re not as dark as they usually are which is a little worrying, but they are at least positive. So hopefully ovulation today or tomorrow. Would have liked it to have been today as we won’t be able to bd tomorrow as he’s starting his nights, but we bd’d last night and the night before. Hopefully get tonight covered too and that’s all I can do. I’m going to take more opks later to see if they do get darker. I usually have a long serge and don’t miss them but maybe it was shorter this time and they peaked during the night. No temp drop this morning tho so will have to wait a few days and see if they start to rise. I really hope I definetly am so I can relax knowing I won’t miss ovulation during his night shift. Also nicer to be earlier this cycle. Still not feeling it tho. With these illnesses and everything I just don’t feel hopeful this will be our month. I also wanted to try bd’ing every other day in case we’re doing it too much days in a row, but it’s done now. It is what it is and couldn’t be helped. Maybe next cycle we can try better if this isn’t the one. Praying for temp rise in the next day or two [-o&lt;
View attachment 1114628

Good luck! Those look great

@Laurabub84 they look fab, good luck hun, I work nights and it's so hard bd when I'm due to ov it really annoys me!

@josephine3 can't wait for tests!

@Teanna how are your tests today?

@littlewitch good luck for your next tests

@cheerios sending :hugs:

@Suggerhoney be fab if we could be bump buddies again

Sorry if I've missed anyone

I took a frer with 3mu and its was bfn, I will use my cheapies the next day or 2 then wait for af

@Laurabub84 how dark do you want them lol :haha: they look super pos to me!! Was it not you with the pos opks last post then? Sorry I must have got confused x

So I might have picked up a right stash in town :haha: now to try get a decent hold! Pics to soon follow as got some weird ones x
@Suggerhoney yeah amazon and ebay but there's a few day wait then and with me getting af at 12dpo I don't want to wait. Also they always have such bad reviews I feel like they are more likely to give evaps or false positives than real shop bought ones x

lol, yesterdays weren’t yet positive. Todays definetly are which I’m super ecstatic about. I was hoping so much this cycle I would get to ovulate cd16, which is the earliest I ovulate (although I think it will actually be tomorrow) before dh’s night shifts start tomorrow. It’s just that when I conceived my son, my opks where so much darker than the control line, and having suffered a lot of anovulatory cycles over the years I just can’t help but worry if they don’t get darker than the control line that maybe it means I won’t really ovulate or that it’s not a good egg. Silly I know but I just panic about getting the timing right. With my anovulatory cycles my opks would always stay almost positive but nothing would happen so i just need the reassurance of a proper dark line. I just need to wait a few days and see what my temperatures do then I’ll relax a little.

@Laurabub84 they look fab, good luck hun, I work nights and it's so hard bd when I'm due to ov it really annoys me!

@josephine3 can't wait for tests!

@Teanna how are your tests today?

@littlewitch good luck for your next tests

@cheerios sending :hugs:

@Suggerhoney be fab if we could be bump buddies again

Sorry if I've missed anyone

I took a frer with 3mu and its was bfn, I will use my cheapies the next day or 2 then wait for af

thank you hun. Sorry for the bfn. I hope that changes with the next test. Good luck

I might have gone overboard :haha:
I don't know why I bother buying the clear and simple cross ones they had awful evaps and false lines yrs ago but they come up in home bargains for a fiver and I can never resist even though I know they are crap. But look what o did find! One of those funky indicator ones by clear and simple! So snapped that up there was I think 2 left on the shelf. They were also home bargains, will save that obvs for a good while until I get a line in the future but it's fun to try new tests lol

I think if anything my test is lighter. I still saw something when I first did it but was stark white when it dried. Didn't remember my phone to take a pic this morning. I don't feel pregnant, had way more symptoms by 12dpo before. I'm hesitant to bother buying another test since I am pretty sure I'm out. I've decided to wait it out. I usually start spotting 12 or 13dpo and get my af by Thursday. Time will tell.PXL_20230307_173015761~2.jpg

I've never seen them in my home bargains!!! Its only normally the strip tests which are 25 miu which I do use once af due date has passed
Are you testing tonight?

I am I just don't know which to use lol still only 9dpo. They occasionally have a few boxes of those cb in they are 25 miu I think though so not the best but still cheap for cb. I think they arent great but I can still never resist for the price! I think they are an old style as never really see the rounded style anymore it's usually flat ones.

Thank you all for your kind messages, I went to the EPU today and had a scan. There is a sac with a small donut shape in which is typical for this stage, the nurse said the sac had a nice light ring around it and is forming in the correct place. The only worry is that there is sign of bruising under the sac - she can’t be sure whether this is because of implantation or the fall so they’ve booked me in for 2 weeks time to see if the bruising reduces and the pregnancy progresses.

Fingers crossed!!

(Please also tag me to let me know if your date needs adding or changing on the front page, I am reading threads but would hate to miss anyone off!)

Thank you all for your kind messages, I went to the EPU today and had a scan. There is a sac with a small donut shape in which is typical for this stage, the nurse said the sac had a nice light ring around it and is forming in the correct place. The only worry is that there is sign of bruising under the sac - she can’t be sure whether this is because of implantation or the fall so they’ve booked me in for 2 weeks time to see if the bruising reduces and the pregnancy progresses.

Fingers crossed!!

(Please also tag me to let me know if your date needs adding or changing on the front page, I am reading threads but would hate to miss anyone off!)
I'm glad they saw q sac in the right place. Hope everything goes well for the rest of your pregnancy.

Can you add me for testing on the 21st. Thanks hun

Personally I don’t think you can ever have too many test. I definitely want to try one of those new ones if I fall again. They look great fun to do

I think if anything my test is lighter. I still saw something when I first did it but was stark white when it dried. Didn't remember my phone to take a pic this morning. I don't feel pregnant, had way more symptoms by 12dpo before. I'm hesitant to bother buying another test since I am pretty sure I'm out. I've decided to wait it out. I usually start spotting 12 or 13dpo and get my af by Thursday. Time will tell.View attachment 1114634

I’m sorry your lines don’t seem to have progressed. I could clearly see them on your others. Hoping there’s still a chance for you this cycle

Fingers crossed!!

I’m so pleased baby looked good on your scan. Hopefully the bruising won’t affect baby in anyway. It will be nice to be able to see how they have changed after 2 weeks. Try to rest and take things easy whenever you’re able.
I’m hoping to be able to give a testing day in the next few days. Just want to wait for temps to confirm as I think I will ovulate tomorrow [-o&lt; don’t want to jinx it just yet

Last opks for today. Taking these as my peak and expecting to ovulate tomorrow I think. Going to bd again tonight and pray that’s enough as we won’t be able to tomorrow. Conceived dd4 with bd the day before ovulation so trying to bare that in mind and not worry about missing ovulation day. Just the wait for temps to confirm now [-o&lt;[-o&lt;[-o&lt;
9D61D7C8-6CE0-46E3-8541-6B60FEB0DF04.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->