Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

oh hun I’m so sorry for your loss. I think we were due around the same time? My due date was 9th June. I understand the want to try again straight after. The feeling is horrible and for you not to be able to straight away must be torture. I really hope you can get the go ahead for this cycle. Wishing you all the best

Hey Laura

Yeah! We were bump buddies! I was due 8th June 23. Sadly we became miscarriage buddies too. How are you doing? Where are you on your cycle now? It's just a waiting game for me right now. It sucks not being able to TTC when I just had a picture-perfect 28-day cycle. Oh well, at least I know I'm taking all the supplements and treating my body really well for the past 2 months. So, I'm hoping that I can start TTCing soon. I really don't want to start any hyperthyroidism medication because they are not very safe in a pregnancy. So ideally I would want to just my thyroid hormones to be all fine and then start TTCIng. That would so be my dream.

Hey Laura

Yeah! We were bump buddies! I was due 8th June 23. Sadly we became miscarriage buddies too. How are you doing? Where are you on your cycle now? It's just a waiting game for me right now. It sucks not being able to TTC when I just had a picture-perfect 28-day cycle. Oh well, at least I know I'm taking all the supplements and treating my body really well for the past 2 months. So, I'm hoping that I can start TTCing soon. I really don't want to start any hyperthyroidism medication because they are not very safe in a pregnancy. So ideally I would want to just my thyroid hormones to be all fine and then start TTCIng. That would so be my dream.

I really hope they will be fine so you can start trying again. I felt the same after, I just desperately wanted to be pregnant again. I’m cd10 today. After the miscarriage my bleeding lasted 34 days and I ovulated 2 days later by my temperatures but nothing happened. Last cycle was the first time we properly got to try again but again was bfn. I’m worried because the nurse who cared for me during the miscarriage said you’re more fertile afterwards but it doesn’t seem to be the case for me so far. I’ve been deficient in b12 in the past and had to have injections for it. I’m wondering if that could be a problem again. I’ve tried everyday this week to call my gp and ask if they’ll check my bloods but it’s been impossible to get through. I’m going to try again tomorrow coz it does worry me that if something like that was the cause of my miscarriage. If so I want it fixed because I never want to go through that again.
Last cycle I didn’t ovulate until cd22. If it’s cycle day 22 again this month, it’s gonna be hard to try because dh will be working nights. I desperately want to be pregnant again but I am so scared because I couldn’t bear to lose another baby.
It sounds like you’re doing everything you can. When you fall again will they monitor you throughout? If so that sounds reassuring. I hope your tests come back perfect and that we both get our healthy rainbow babies in the very near future.

Another BFP at 10dpo. Onto cycle 13 for me.

Hi ladies

back again… @Babydreaming9 can you please put me down for testing on the 8th
Thank you
I’m either 1 or 2 dpo, but don’t have much hope this cycle as I think I ovulated on my left side with no tube :(.

wishing us al the luck x

Well it seems I will be testing this month after all :(. Put me down for the 24th. If I ovulated later than normal due to the chemical then I'll have to adjust my testing date.

I'm so sorry

Reactions: NDH
Guess I best get on the march thread! Can you put me down for testing on the 6th March please? I'll be 8dpo. @littlewitch I think I'm 2dpo so just one day behind you! We often seem to end up on the same cycle!
@WantingababyF just want to send you some more support and hugs I read your birth story recently and it really touched me x
@josephine3 Thank you so much it really means alot.

Wow this thread moves fast, I have read through and wishing everyone good luck!

I still have no idea what my cycle is doing or if the bleeding I had the other day we AF.
The OPK from the other day never got darker and I started bleeding again. Stopped for a day then bleeding again. It's been a month now and I am hoping this bleeding is finally coming to an end.
My OPK today there was pretty much no line at all but it is weird because o am getting some EWCM.
I guess all I can do is keep using OPKs each day to try and track what my cycle is doing. Either I will ovulate or AF will turn up.
Good news is if AF does turn up my OBGyn have written up Femera for me to start again with my next cycle.
After being told I had Anti D anitbodies I did some research and found it can show up positive after the Anti D shot. I called my OB and she had thought the bloods were taken before the shot was administered not 12 hours after, so she is 99% sure that it was a false positive due to the Anti D injection.

I guess we take the small wins and be grateful that I don't have something else that can hinder a successful pregnancy :)

Another BFP at 10dpo. Onto cycle 13 for me.

Oh sweetie I’m absolutely gutted for you. Hoped so much to have seen a lovely positive from you today. Praying there is still a chance for you this cycle. Hugs hun

Hi ladies

back again… @Babydreaming9 can you please put me down for testing on the 8th
Thank you
I’m either 1 or 2 dpo, but don’t have much hope this cycle as I think I ovulated on my left side with no tube :(.

wishing us al the luck x

Good luck for when you test

@josephine3 Thank you so much it really means alot.

Wow this thread moves fast, I have read through and wishing everyone good luck!

I still have no idea what my cycle is doing or if the bleeding I had the other day we AF.
The OPK from the other day never got darker and I started bleeding again. Stopped for a day then bleeding again. It's been a month now and I am hoping this bleeding is finally coming to an end.
My OPK today there was pretty much no line at all but it is weird because o am getting some EWCM.
I guess all I can do is keep using OPKs each day to try and track what my cycle is doing. Either I will ovulate or AF will turn up.
Good news is if AF does turn up my OBGyn have written up Femera for me to start again with my next cycle.
After being told I had Anti D anitbodies I did some research and found it can show up positive after the Anti D shot. I called my OB and she had thought the bloods were taken before the shot was administered not 12 hours after, so she is 99% sure that it was a false positive due to the Anti D injection.

I guess we take the small wins and be grateful that I don't have something else that can hinder a successful pregnancy :)

I hope your body regulates itself. Mine took a while after my loss and it was so frustrating when I just wanted to try again. Hope you ovulate soon

Looks like I'm joining you ladies, first. Cycle TTC #2. I'm currently 6dpo and plan on starting to test in a couple days. Been experiencing weird round ligament pain I haven't felt since pregnant with dd and some strange cramping but trying and failing not to read into it.

Looks like I'm joining you ladies, first. Cycle TTC #2. I'm currently 6dpo and plan on starting to test in a couple days. Been experiencing weird round ligament pain I haven't felt since pregnant with dd and some strange cramping but trying and failing not to read into it.

:hi: & Welcome. Your symptoms sound promising. When will you start testing?

Well ladies looks like I'll also probably be joining you guys in March. My tests aren't progressing like they should. I'm just waiting to start bleeding probably tomorrow. If I'm honest with myself I know this isn't the one. I've been sad and weepy all day. :cry::sad1:

One of the tests I took 13dpo

Screenshot_20230301-144513_Gallery.jpg

Well ladies looks like I'll also probably be joining you guys in March. My tests aren't progressing like they should. I'm just waiting to start bleeding probably tomorrow. If I'm honest with myself I know this isn't the one. I've been sad and weepy all day. :cry::sad1:

View attachment 1114558

Aww I'm sorry. Fingers crossed for this month!

View attachment 1114558
I'm sorry. Fingers crossed you get a sticky bean.

@Laurabub84 good luck this cycle and getting the blood check sorted out! I was once misdiagnosed with a b12 deficiency and had to do those injections for a week. So sorry that was a reality for you -- not fun! In the meantime could you take some supplements just in case?

@littlewitch a girl after my own heart, taking tests at 3 dpo :haha: i've totally done the same though, I needed the reference "just in case" -- nothing is more maddening than a "is it there, or is it not?" line!

Hey @josephine3 ! Do you remember me? I think we were bump buddies waaayyyyy back for 2012 babies! How are you? Not long now for the next test!

I had a dream last night that I got several bfp very unexpectedly. It felt so real so when i woke i was hugely disappointed.
@HalfricanMa hey you never know. I have bfp dreams every now and again, but I've had one in the days leading up to ever positive I've had with my viable babies. fingers crossed it was a premonition!

good luck @cheerios ! that is so frustrating having to just wait for someone to get back, I'm sure. Seems like TTC is a whole lot of waiting for things to happen. Anyway I hope your tests come back in normal range.

@NDH so, so sorry that last month didn't pan out, but here's hoping March is the lucky cycle for you :hugs:

@Teanna good luck on your first attempt for ttc number two! Did it take you awhile with the first or was is pretty fast? Haha, a test addict like many of us, you're in good company. I look forward to seeing them!

@NightFlower I am sorry to read about your tests :( It's so frustrating and feels like you're so helpless just waiting for things to progress or not :( I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs: I hope if it's not meant to be, things happen quickly so you can get on with continuing the TTC journey. I hope that doesn't come off harsh...I just now when I had my m/c I just hated playing the waiting game when I knew it wasn't going to go well. You have my empathy :hugs:

@Laurabub84 good luck this cycle and getting the blood check sorted out! I was once misdiagnosed with a b12 deficiency and had to do those injections for a week. So sorry that was a reality for you -- not fun! In the meantime could you take some supplements just in case?

@littlewitch a girl after my own heart, taking tests at 3 dpo :haha: i've totally done the same though, I needed the reference "just in case" -- nothing is more maddening than a "is it there, or is it not?" line!

Hey @josephine3 ! Do you remember me? I think we were bump buddies waaayyyyy back for 2012 babies! How are you? Not long now for the next test!

@HalfricanMa hey you never know. I have bfp dreams every now and again, but I've had one in the days leading up to ever positive I've had with my viable babies. fingers crossed it was a premonition!

good luck @cheerios ! that is so frustrating having to just wait for someone to get back, I'm sure. Seems like TTC is a whole lot of waiting for things to happen. Anyway I hope your tests come back in normal range.

@NDH so, so sorry that last month didn't pan out, but here's hoping March is the lucky cycle for you :hugs:

@Teanna good luck on your first attempt for ttc number two! Did it take you awhile with the first or was is pretty fast? Haha, a test addict like many of us, you're in good company. I look forward to seeing them!

@NightFlower I am sorry to read about your tests :( It's so frustrating and feels like you're so helpless just waiting for things to progress or not :( I'm so sorry you're going through this :hugs: I hope if it's not meant to be, things happen quickly so you can get on with continuing the TTC journey. I hope that doesn't come off harsh...I just now when I had my m/c I just hated playing the waiting game when I knew it wasn't going to go well. You have my empathy :hugs:

My first I wasn't trying. It was probably the result of the first time the pullout method didn't quite go to plan.

@Suggerhoney do you remember me? I think we were in the Oct 2019 baby group together. Good to see you here.

@gigglebox yeah I remember you for sure! I also used to comment on the 'general chatter and pull out method' thread yeeeeaasrs back I can't believe that thread is still going!! That's some commitment from some hard-core old timers haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->