Making Miracles in March || Testing Thread

Hey ladies, just dropping in to ask about progesterone pessaries. My bleeding isn’t stopping so they’ve prescribed progesterone until I’m 16 weeks. Has anyone else had these? Here’s the jelly baby who is enjoying these trips to EPADS

C9D0418F-351D-4172-A58E-ADEAD04227A8.jpeg

Hey ladies, just dropping in to ask about progesterone pessaries. My bleeding isn’t stopping so they’ve prescribed progesterone until I’m 16 weeks. Has anyone else had these? Here’s the jelly baby who is enjoying these trips to EPADS

View attachment 1114822
I haven't taken the type of progesterone that you have, but through 3 of the 4 pregnancies for my children I had to have Makena shots, which is progesterone basically, they had to give them to me once a week till 37 weeks. I just hope you don't need the shot, cuz the past couple years they switched the injection type and site from above the butt to behind the upper arm, and boy does it HURT LIKE HELL.

Yay fof ovulation @josephine3 !

@Kiwiberry beautiful positive congrats!

13dpo here and still no sign of AF but still no definiitive lines on a test. AF is more than 24 hours late now though, which has never happened when not pregnant before. :shrug:

Thank you so much ladies!! <3

Yay fof ovulation @josephine3 !

@Kiwiberry beautiful positive congrats!

13dpo here and still no sign of AF but still no definiitive lines on a test. AF is more than 24 hours late now though, which has never happened when not pregnant before. :shrug:
I am not sure if this is much comfort for you, but as you noticed I barely had any hints of a line before today, and today marks 14 DPO for me (CD 29). I rarely if ever got any hint of a line before AF was due on any of my pregnancies. I know other ladies have though, but just letting you know that not everyone is the same and not to get discouraged till AF shows her ugly head.

FX so tight for all of you to get your :bfp: this cycle! :dust:

Thank you so much ladies!! <3

I am not sure if this is much comfort for you, but as you noticed I barely had any hints of a line before today, and today marks 14 DPO for me (CD 29). I rarely if ever got any hint of a line before AF was due on any of my pregnancies. I know other ladies have though, but just letting you know that not everyone is the same and not to get discouraged till AF shows her ugly head.

FX so tight for all of you to get your :bfp: this cycle! :dust:

Thanks. Last cycle (a chemical) the same thing happened where I had no lines until 13dpo and then it came out of no where like yours. But I also feel like for a pregnancy to be extending my LP beyond normal, there ought to be enough HCG in my system that you'd think it would show up on a test.

Anyway I think she's just playing tricks on me. Just got back from the bathroom and I had some spotting.

Im done testing now that I got a dye stealer! I had a bunch of easy@home cheapies so i figured i’d test until then. View attachment 1114824
Are you sure you're not further along or maybe have twins lol? I usually don't notice anyone getting dye stealers till like 10+ weeks haha.

Are you sure you're not further along or maybe have twins lol? I usually don't notice anyone getting dye stealers till like 10+ weeks haha.
Wait…really?! That long??or are you pulling my leg?!! Lol Im 18dpo. I did the ticker based off period due date because i wont know until my first midwife appointment in a week.

Wait…really?! That long??or are you pulling my leg?!! Lol Im 18dpo. I did the ticker based off period due date because i wont know until my first midwife appointment in a week.
Oh yeah sweetie, I'm being serious. You're mad early to be having dye stealers already lol!
My guess? You got 2 lil buns in there <3

By the way, I'm not sure on exact estimates of when you can get a dye stealer cuz everyone is different, but I def know for sure without a doubt that 4 weeks and 6 days even 6 weeks, is really early to be getting dye stealers already!!

How many DPO were you when you got the first + test, and mind sharing a pic? I bet your lines are like SUPER dark for 14DPO or whenever you found out lol.

I am attaching my first + test, and this was at 14 DPO, my tests are pretty average for how far along I am, so if yours are like super dark compared to mine, I'd say you have lil twins in there, or a baby that really pumps up the hormones lol.

337994654_945776683332650_1147495109483145564_n.jpg

I've seen many ladies on here get line stealer at 14 /15dpo and beyond. So your lines look fantastic to me and normal for where you are now. Happy healthy 9 to you sweetie. Not sure if I said it or not. Been a few bfps and hard to keep us sometimes. :flower:

CDB9D2C9-96AD-48D2-834A-7FF46EF30193.jpeg My first tests were 11dpo.
Then I tested at 14dpo with the digital and frer:
F1610FE0-8E04-4A15-B306-DCA2D3BEA74D.jpeg
My last pill of my last cycle of clomid was jan 20th so perhaps there was still some clomid in my system or i naturally conceived twins. I would absolutely love twins!

Or like you said, just a baby throwing my hormones like crazy!! I dont fully remember when my hot flashes started but it was several days before i first tested. The thirst also.

View attachment 1114826 My first tests were 11dpo.
Then I tested at 14dpo with the digital and frer:
View attachment 1114827
My last pill of my last cycle of clomid was jan 20th so perhaps there was still some clomid in my system or i naturally conceived twins. I would absolutely love twins!

Or like you said, just a baby throwing my hormones like crazy!! I dont fully remember when my hot flashes started but it was several days before i first tested. The thirst also.
Those tests look amazing!
Now that you mention clomid, it's totally possible you have twins now. It's very common for women taking clomid to have multiple eggs released during ovulation.

I've seen many ladies on here get line stealer at 14 /15dpo and beyond. So your lines look fantastic to me and normal for where you are now. Happy healthy 9 to you sweetie. Not sure if I said it or not. Been a few bfps and hard to keep us sometimes. :flower:
Really?? Mind showing me an example that wasn't twins or an underlying condition ? I have been here for many years and I know I'm not on here all day every day, but I have yet to see a positive test that dark that didn't result in twins or something else was going on. Also, I didn't mean to suggest there's anything wrong with her tests, just that she might be pregnant with twins hehe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->