Making that step

maccy

Mum of 2 Gorgeous Girls
Reaction score
Ok I've decided to make the step and say that I'm waiting to try, some of you know me from miscarriage board (love you all, your fab) I am gonna wait for my first AF and see how that goes, if I still don't feel right I'll wait for another then that's it I'll be trying again. Filled with anxieties about it all but you gotta fear the regrets and not the risks in life, so I'm gonna go for it. xxx

Just hope the :witch: hurrys up.

hey honey, welcome. lets all think positive!!!! i am trying to :)

:hugs: Good luck when you feel like starting TTC again.

Welcome Maccy! Keep with the positive thinking, it really does make a difference. Please let us know if you need to talk, and good luck when you do TTC! :hug:

HI!

Hope :witch: come for you soon, and you get :bfp: real soon!

:hug:

Emma.xx

Well stopped bleeding now so thats a great start, feel like I have PMT too and had some cm??? Who knows, hopefully the witch will be along soon. x

Hi everyone, aint it great that we have all moved on a step to this thread? Hope to be on 'due in' forums with you all very soon!! :hugs:

I agree!! I ve noticed how know Im spendind less time on MC thread nowadays. Its nice to see us starting to get ourselves back to normal, with 1st AF's and maybe even some BFP's amongst us!!!

Kerry x

P.S Im sure my tickers stuck!!!! or is sept still really 3 months away??? !! :rofl: xx

Yep, it is great, cause we all been through the same thing so we all know how each other is feeling. x

I agree!! I ve noticed how know Im spendind less time on MC thread nowadays. Its nice to see us starting to get ourselves back to normal, with 1st AF's and maybe even some BFP's amongst us!!!

Kerry x

Me too, I can honestly say today for the first time in 6 weeks that I feel happy:happydance: - how bad is that to have been :cry: miserable for so long!! I am so glad I am feeling normal again (well as normal as I ever am :rolleyes:) I long for the day when we are all saying how scared we are about the births!!

Awww aren't we a sentimental bunch today!! I just can't wait to TTC. Can't wait for us all to get a HUGE :bfp:

Just had alook and there isn't one although I think this one :muaha: would be very apt for me!!

Just had alook and there isn't one although I think this one :muaha: would be very apt for me!!

That is a good one!! :rofl: I feel good today too, really relaxed thinking forward etc.

Glad to hear it Maccy Its about time we started to wear a smile again. I know it'll still be hard in places. But its such a relief to know that it does get better xx

Hi all, I have made the big move to WTT too. It's great reading this thread and seeing all of us in much better form after the hell we've been through.

I'm really struggling with WTT as I just want to jump straight to TTC, I just wish my :witch: would hurry up!! I am so impatient.

Wishing :bfp:'s for all of us as soon as we decided to TTC :happydance:

Hi tilly mum!!

It great to see you here !! When are you thinking of TTCing?? Im waiting till sept :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->