Making that step

Hi tilly mum!!

It great to see you here !! When are you thinking of TTCing?? Im waiting till sept :hissy:

I'm waiting for my first AF, which I'm hoping will arrive in a weeks time, then I can start TTC again.
For now I am enjoying eating the forbidden pregnancy foods while I can!

And lots of :wine:!! :rofl:

At least you wont be here that long, before you know it you'll be posting in here telling us of youre :bfp:

Hope that :witch: arrives soon.

Sambatiki is there a reason you waiting till Sept?

It's really great that so many of us are now moving on.
Let's hope the :witch: arrives soon for us all and we get our :bfp: soon after.
I too am enjoying my forbidden pregnancy foods aswell.
It is a little scary at the prospect of TTC again soon mainly because i'm not sure how i would cope if the next one ended in miscarriage, but i'm trying not to think of that and keep saying to myself that next time will be successful.
Good Luck everyone
xx

Hi Maccy,

We are moving into the cottage today!!! So DF and I would like a little time just on our own. We also want to be in a better financial position. It also gives me chance to get my AF's back on track etc.

Owo

I know what you mean about being worried about getting preg again. Although we're not trying yet it still plays on my mind. I suppose you just have to be positive.

Icrepka.

Its sooo nice to know Ive got company for the next few months!! Ive noticed your only 1 week in front of me on your cycle days. So hopefully if we fall as planned we'll be having babies close together.

:hug: to everyone

Best wishes on your future ttc'ing! :hugs:

Oh right, by the end of the year hopefully we'll all have little or big bumps. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->