Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Lol purposely waiting longer Rahma! Early scans won't bring me any reassurance considering my last MMC I had a great scan at 8 weeks and it was ripped away from me. So waiting until 10 weeks this time. Time is going to drag for sure!

I got great results from my blood tests today so I am so much more optimistic. I am on baby aspirin. And even though my progesterone was good, I'm going on progesterone 100mg twice a day just in case. Hopefully these new meds do the trick!

Lol purposely waiting longer Rahma! Early scans won't bring me any reassurance considering my last MMC I had a great scan at 8 weeks and it was ripped away from me. So waiting until 10 weeks this time. Time is going to drag for sure!

I got great results from my blood tests today so I am so much more optimistic. I am on baby aspirin. And even though my progesterone was good, I'm going on progesterone 100mg twice a day just in case. Hopefully these new meds do the trick!

Ohh my, I can't believe I missed these great news. Congrats hun, wow, I'm so so excited for you. I'm praying for a sticky one for you. I'm so glad the results are very good. A happy healthy 9 months to you. Welcome back, hugs

Thanks mapha. Yes after that chemical in March I've been a little more hesitant to shout it from the BnB rooftops :haha:.

I'm losing hair this time too! It sucks. My skin is also dry and more prone to breakouts than with my DS four years ago and I'm carrying way higher. It's crazy how different pregnancies can be.

Rahma - I don't think I realized that you lost a DS too? I'm so sorry!! And so relieved baby girl is growing so nice and strong. Your bump is to die for.

hello, so am 7 weeks tomoro just after some advice but its rather tmi, im experiencing lots of thick white discharge and when I say lots im in shock lol, big globs of the stuff, is this normal?

Lots of discharge is a sure sign of pregnancy for me. :thumbup: My OB explained it as the body's way of rinsing anything harmful away from the babe before it had a chance to do anything.

Just thought I'd update that I'm having a little girl :pink::pink::pink: :D
Oh and due date is now 31st October
Congratulations Kazine, great news hey. I'm still team yellow until next week Tuesday. My gyn prefers doing it on 20 weeks (talking about being old fashioned ):dohh:.
Enjoy your little girl :hugs:
WE find out at 20 weeks here too but I paid for a private scan to find out at 16 weeks because I just couldn't wait ha ha

Sort of the same here! We weren't supposed to find out until 20+/- weeks, but I scheduled a first tri ultrasound screening and sure enough, Baby Boy was dangling his berries and waving his flag for all the world to see!! WE'RE TEAM BLUE!! :happydance::happydance: That, and we saw that he has the SAME exact profile as big brother, as well as the same, sweet little cleft chin. Saying I'm a proud mama feels like the understatement of the year!!

Oh man, Confuzion, your first scan seems so far away!

I MISSED THIS!! Yayayayay!!!

I know the feeling. Up until yesterday, I was in total doom and gloom mode. I keep thinking about how Lulle lost after 12 weeks... Trying not to get my hopes up, but it's so hard not to with every baby. But... I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! :happydance::happydance:When is your due date? February seems like such a dreamy month for having a baby. :cloud9:My BFF was born Feb 12 and says it's the absolute best. Extra birthday kisses for the month of love! :hugs:

My husband was born February 2nd and I would love to make him a daddy for his birthday :cloud9:.

I'm due Feb 11th by LMP and Feb 9th by conception. Going with LMP for now!

Mapha, congratulations! Very cute scan picture! Do y'all have any names picked out yet?

Emzee, the discharge is normal. If you also have burning, itching, or a foul odor it could be an infection, but if it's just discharge it's totally normal. It's good to see you here. Welcome, welcome :)
I have dear, im naming my son Akonaho (meaning God is able in my language) we will shorten it to AK

Wow Kulci, 12wks n you already know the gender, thats great news. Congratulations hun

I totally missed that!! Congrats on team blue krulci!

Mapha - we were a little surprised as well, but we found out with DS1 at 14 weeks, so I guess not shocked. It was so obvious, we asked the doctor and he was like, "if even you can tell what you're having, then yeah, I'd say you've got a proud boy on your hands!" (said as baby boy was flapping his parts around, lol)

Beautiful baby name, by the way! What did you name your other son? And how do you pronounce it?

Anyone else with baby names? I'm gravitating towards Thomas as a middle name since it means 'twin', and was my grandfather's name, who I imagine is now playing with my babes. :cloud9::cry:

Kulci, my other sons name is Phathu (blessing). Akonaho is pronounced r-co-nuh-woo. I hope this is right. Hahahaha

Mapha - what beautiful name choices!! What lucky boys. :thumbup:

This is totally random, but I'm editing a personal statement (for med school) for DH and as he's working his way into the importance for sympathy/empathy in patient care, he writes this:

"I heard screaming.
Dashing to the bathroom, I saw my wife covered in blood. I could not understand her through the spitting, cursing, thrashing, and incoherent wailing, but I knew that my fears had taken physical form. I soon held my lifeless daughter in my hands, too small to draw her own breath, and yet she took mine away. She was beautiful. Though we had known of her existence for only weeks prior, she had stolen away my heart."

Shame on me for thinking he doesn't hurt as much as I do... :cry: Even being pregnant, our losses don't feel any less sharp. Does it ease with time? Don't mind me... I'll just be doing this for the rest of the day --> :cry:

Mapha - what beautiful name choices!! What lucky boys. :thumbup:

This is totally random, but I'm editing a personal statement (for med school) for DH and as he's working his way into the importance for sympathy/empathy in patient care, he writes this:

"I heard screaming.
Dashing to the bathroom, I saw my wife covered in blood. I could not understand her through the spitting, cursing, thrashing, and incoherent wailing, but I knew that my fears had taken physical form. I soon held my lifeless daughter in my hands, too small to draw her own breath, and yet she took mine away. She was beautiful. Though we had known of her existence for only weeks prior, she had stolen away my heart."

Shame on me for thinking he doesn't hurt as much as I do... :cry: Even being pregnant, our losses don't feel any less sharp. Does it ease with time? Don't mind me... I'll just be doing this for the rest of the day --> :cry:
It definately ease with time hun, men don't easly show their emotions like we do but they also hurt, in their own way. They always stay strong and firm to be our pillars and sholders to cry on. Hope you feel better soon. A big hug to you

Aww Krulci. That's heartbreakingly beautiful if that makes sense.
I'm glad you're finally able to see in to his heart and don't feel bad - if he didn't tell you, how were you supposed to know?

Hallo ladies,

I am cautiously entering this group because I still have many milestones to pass. :flower:

I am 13dpo today and got a very faint bfp on the evening of 10dpo. Went for betas the next morning at 7am and results came back 34.5. The gp I went to, to help me with the results until I can get in at an obgyn, made it clear that my levels are very low and made me understand that I could loose this one. She then did an 11 panel blood test, after I did progesterone and insulin in the morning as well, and referred me to an obgyn on coming Monday. He will then reveal all the results and hopefully also do a follow-up hcg test.

I was a mess in her office, but after doing some research at home it seemed that most levels on 11 dpo would differ from between 15 and 25. At least my lines are still getting darker.

Well, I am just glad to be with you ladies now and will enjoy my pregnancy day by day :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->