Mama Bears PAL Group! (10) Rainbows cooking so far! (1) Rainbow HERE!

Thanks, ladies!

It looks like I'm the furthest along based on the front page (wow! when did that happen?) and I'm excited for all of you to get bumps, feel movement, and hit other milestones <3

And, Confuzion, I'm really looking forward to you getting your healthy, sticky BFP. I really hope it happens sooner than later for you :hugs:

Thanks hon <3. We're taking a little break from TTC so it might not be for a little while but I think it will do my mental/emotional health some good.

Just thought I'd update that I'm having a little girl :pink::pink::pink: :D

Oh and due date is now 31st October

Congratulations Kazine, great news hey. I'm still team yellow until next week Tuesday. My gyn prefers doing it on 20 weeks (talking about being old fashioned ):dohh:.
Enjoy your little girl :hugs:

:hugs:I'm so sorry for your loss Sailorsgirl, hope you get you stikky bean soon. Big hug to you hun

I'm so sorry, Sailorsgirl :( I hope you get your healthy, sticky rainbow soon :hugs:

I am finally getting a proper bump so I thought I'd post some progress pictures. From left to right I'm 20 weeks, 21 weeks, 22 weeks, and 23+3 (sports bra pic) weeks pregnant :D

Oh wow, you look so sexy hun, you making me feel so jealous. I love it :blush:

Rahma, I think it's the fact that my belly still hasn't stretched out the elephant skin on the bottom from my other pregnancies. Normally by 21/22w I'm stretched taught but this LO is actually measuring the right size for gestation which NEVER happens so stuff is a little slow to get going, lol.

Rahma, it's been VERY different from my other pregnancies. I knew DD1 and DD2 were girls because their pregnancies were SO different from DS's. This one has been different than all 3 of them - I was ill (no puke, just hungover) for the entire first tri. I've never had that happen before. I haven't had any heartburn or any cravings - first time for that too. I lost clumps of hair my entire first tri - I only had that happen with the m/c pregnancy. I had no idea if this lo was going to be pink or blue.

We team blue ladies, I'm having a baby boy :haha: I'm so happy but was hoping for a girl as I have a son already. Hahahaha

Here is my my little peanut:baby:

Attachments

• IMG_20140603_152003.jpg
    IMG_20140603_152003.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 7
hello, so am 7 weeks tomoro just after some advice but its rather tmi, im experiencing lots of thick white discharge and when I say lots im in shock lol, big globs of the stuff, is this normal?

hello, so am 7 weeks tomoro just after some advice but its rather tmi, im experiencing lots of thick white discharge and when I say lots im in shock lol, big globs of the stuff, is this normal?

I think it's normal gal. I had a lot of it at my early weeks. As long as it does not have a bad odor. Mine was like a mucus plug. But you can consult if you too worried

I think it's normal gal. I had a lot of it at my early weeks. As long as it does not have a bad odor. Mine was like a mucus plug. But you can consult if you too worried, congrats on your pregnancy and happy healthy 9 months

Congrats mapha!!!

Emzee - nice seeing you here! What you describe sounds perfectly normal :)

thank you, no itchiness or anything was just concerned with the amount lol, wow I feel so sick today I was never like this with my son, and today I feel like I woke up in a really bad mood and if the hubby lasts today without me punching him he will be lucky lol, hope u all ok, thanks for adding me :)

Just thought I'd update that I'm having a little girl :pink::pink::pink: :D

Oh and due date is now 31st October

Congratulations Kazine, great news hey. I'm still team yellow until next week Tuesday. My gyn prefers doing it on 20 weeks (talking about being old fashioned ):dohh:.
Enjoy your little girl :hugs:

WE find out at 20 weeks here too but I paid for a private scan to find out at 16 weeks because I just couldn't wait ha ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->